• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That only works if the opponent is weaker
Hadn't it worked on attacks of Vegeta, Frieza &/or Goku? Were they not comparable to or even Toppo's equal, if not stronger than him?
Looking at Dormammu firing an energy beam, as linked earlier in the thread....

Powerful as it is, I'm not sure it has an impact. Doctor Strange puts up a magical shield, & that shield is... disintegrated? Deconstructed? By the beam?

Hadn't it worked on attacks of Vegeta, Frieza &/or Goku? Were they not comparable to or even Toppo's equal, if not stronger than him?
Looking at Dormammu firing an energy beam, as linked earlier in the thread....

Powerful as it is, I'm not sure it has an impact. Doctor Strange puts up a magical shield, & that shield is... disintegrated? Deconstructed? By the beam?

Dr strange blocking those is plot induced stupidity and an outlier

What are dormamo's wincons and toppos?
toppo has a passive God of destruction Energy aura that gives him EE [Works on people, objects, energy blasts, souls, spirits] void manipulation and non physical interaction. Plus he can shoot hakai orbs to that have God of destruction energy properties, how does dormamo respond to this?

toppo has a passive God of destruction Energy aura that gives him EE [Works on people, objects, energy blasts, souls, spirits] void manipulation and non physical interaction. Plus he can shoot hakai orbs to that have God of destruction energy properties, how does dormamo respond to this?
Toppo has no wincons. Hakai is slow AF

Dr strange blocking those is plot induced stupidity and an outlier
That seems reasonable; If I recall, Stephen was killed, easily, many times by Dormammu during his attempts at bargaining.
But Stephen's success or failure in blocking wasn't why I brought it up.
While I could see the Hakai potentially erasing Dormammu if Toppo touches him, thats unlikely to happen, as Dormammu uses Range attacks, and Toppo in this key doesnt really dodge attacks, if Toppo is confident of himself and try to not dodge Dormammu attacks, despite that the Hakai aura perhaps erase the energy blast, Toppo also could be destroyed due the impact alone of it
This is why I brought up Stephen attempting to block the beam.
"destroyed due the impact alone of it"?
The impact of an energy beam that is likely massless? Stephen is utterly destroyed by it, but beyond his particles scattering, he doesn't appear to move.

EE seems to be Toppo's win conditions. Dormammu's win condition is a huge AP/Statistical advantage.
I would also say that there's also some debate over if this is a stomp, since, AFAIK, God of Destruction energy has only been shown being resisted via Ki, rather than Strength.
Oh idk, what would happen if Jiren would throw an energy blast at Toppo?
I don't know either, because, as far as I know, this did not happen. I'm unsure of the point of this speculation.

Also lest say that ki can overpower hax by being stronger than the Opponent something that isn't accepted in the wiki as far I know, you need a ctr for it it's a trait special to ki, not to every goddamn enery source in fiction. so unless Dourmamo has the game type of ki as dbz "being stronger and having more energy thus he counter EE hurdhur" isn't an argument
He either has Resistance To EE or he doesn't

That seems reasonable; If I recall, Stephen was killed, easily, many times by Dormammu during his attempts at bargaining.
But Stephen's success or failure in blocking wasn't why I brought it up.

This is why I brought up Stephen attempting to block the beam.
"destroyed due the impact alone of it"?
The impact of an energy beam that is likely massless? Stephen is utterly destroyed by it, but beyond his particles scattering, he doesn't appear to move.

EE seems to be Toppo's win conditions. Dormammu's win condition is a huge AP/Statistical advantage.
I would also say that there's also some debate over if this is a stomp, since, AFAIK, God of Destruction energy has only been shown being resisted via Ki, rather than Strength.

I don't know either, because, as far as I know, this did not happen. I'm unsure of the point of this speculation.
You said "it's resisted by having stronger /more ki" which isn't accepted in the wiki for now, it's a trait to ki

Points to the amount of times Toppo states he can easily erase people if doing so wasn't against the rules
Toppo warping infinite space (or an infinite void, same thing to me) with a hand sized amount of ki

Toppo activates his aura and goes to sleep
Dormammu is unquantifiable and somewhere in this tier

inconclusive fra

You said "it's resisted by having stronger /more ki" which isn't accepted in the wiki for now, it's a trait to ki
Then what were Vegeta & Frieza doing when they were engulfed in God of Destruction Energy & NOT getting erased?
That wouldn’t work. Dormammu is too strong. The user of Hakai isn’t strong enough to do anything to Dormammu
Hakai Aura Erases the Existence of the attack; You can be throwing whatever tier of fireballs or fists, in most cases, being a higher tier doesn't necessarily mean you're harder to erase.
Omg did you forget how Broly vs Toppo went down?
Which events in Dragon Ball are you referring to here?
Nah, stomp. Toppo’s aura was only seen working on weaker opponents
Are you saying Frieza, Goku & Vegeta are all weaker than Toppo?
Also: As Risinglions said: "Points to the amount of times Toppo states he can easily erase people if doing so wasn't against the rules
Toppo warping infinite space with a pea sized amount of ki"

Generally, if a character makes a statement, we tend to favor believing it, don't we? & Toppo seemed to be very confidently stating he could erase the others, didn't he?

Nah, stomp. Toppo’s aura was only seen working on weaker opponents
Again he stated he couldn't actually erase anybody if he wanted to, so he was holding back. Dormammu doesn't have ki nor does he have resistance to EE so that's kinda a false equivalence.

He also got affected by the time stone which with maximum wank is baseline tier 2 at best.

What's stopping toppo from erasing all dora's energy attacks and hus passive aura resists all those other attacks as well. It takes one hakai to win.

What's stopping toppo from erasing all dora's energy attacks and hus passive aura resists all those other attacks as well. It takes one hakai to win.
Pretty much everything that Dormammu can do. Dormammu can reverse the Hakai effects via Time manipulation.

When Toppo first transformed, Golden Frieza is weaker than Toppo. Vegeta needed to go ssbe to beat Toppo.
& when they went into those forms, in every instance, Toppo's GoD Aura failed to erase their energy attacks & melee attacks?
He wasn’t using ki and the persons that gave him the Hakai was weak compared to him.
How do you know Frieza was not using Ki?

What are your votes?
Currently, I choose to abstain from voting because of an unresolved debate on whether or not Toppo has an achievable win condition or not; If he has 1, it's not a Stomp, & voting is something to do. If he has none, it's a Stomp & voting is pointless, because Stomp Threads don't get added.

Back