• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
did you not see the fight? Vegeta was still hurting Toppo

Because he was using his strength and Beerus effortlessly blew the Hakai away
Bro/sis, no offense here but your arguments are pretty weak. It's blatantly obvious that Frieza was using Ki and even if he wasn't (for... some reason) he still can resist EE, it's on his profile.

If you disagree with this i suggest you to make a CRT.

Bro/sis, no offense here but your arguments are pretty weak. It's blatantly obvu¿ious that Frieza was using Ki and even if he wasn't (for... some reason) he still can resist EE, it's on his profile.

If you disagree with this i suggest you to make a CRT.
IM ******* DONE WITH THIS THREAD. EVERYONE HERE IS BEING STUPID AF. LOOK AT YOUR ARGUMENTS AND EVERYONE ELSE’S BRO. THEY’RE 100X STUPIDER.

IM ******* DONE WITH THIS THREAD. EVERYONE HERE IS BEING STUPID AF. LOOK AT YOUR ARGUMENTS AND EVERYONE ELSE’S BRO. THEY’RE 100X STUPIDER.
Hey, if you aren't comfortable here then i'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to be rude.

did you not see the fight? Vegeta was still hurting Toppo
Was the fight linked? I have not seen Super in quite a while, & my memory is not as reliable as I would prefer.
Because he was using his strength and Beerus effortlessly blew the Hakai away
"He was not using his ki because he was using his strength... because he was not using his ki"? I feel like more concrete reasoning is needed for that assertion.
In Dragon Ball, Ki is used to augment physical abilities; If Frieza was doing everything he could, he would definitely be using his ki.
WHY would using his strength while fighting for his life mean not using his Ki, which is practically his very life force?

Also, why bring up that Beerus effortlessly blew the Hakai away? Of course he did; Beerus is a God of Destruction, & being able to control GoD energy is something Beerus has done for centuries. Not to mention Beerus is almost certainly stronger than Toppo by a huge margin, so to speak.
Sorry to have bothered you.

EVERYONE IS APPARENTLY FORGETTING THAT DORMAMMU IS AN INCORPREAL BEING AND CAN’T BE AFFECTED. AND APPARENTLY PEOPLE THINK THAT TOPPO CANT GET HURT BECAUSE OF HIS ENERGY EVEN THOUGH VEGETA WAS CLEARLY HURTING HIM.

Hakai literally warped infinite nothingness, Dormammu being incorporeal doesn't matter lol. If he exists, he can be erased.

EVERYONE IS APPARENTLY FORGETTING THAT DORMAMMU IS AN INCORPREAL BEING AND CAN’T BE AFFECTED. AND APPARENTLY PEOPLE THINK THAT TOPPO CANT GET HURT BECAUSE OF HIS ENERGY EVEN THOUGH VEGETA WAS CLEARLY HURTING HIM.
Also how many times must I say Toppo himself said he couldn't destroy anybody because he would get disqualified? Outside the tournament is a different story.

Do you like playing tabletop games but can't be in the same place at the same time?

Is Dormammu stated to not have a soul?

Reiterating a question of mine from earlier this thread:
Even if Toppo's God of Destruction Hakai is so unlike Zeno's abilities (Which could delete Zamasu fused with a universe & spreading to other timelines.), wasn't there an instance where Beerus & Champa's fighting as Gods of Destruction was stated as destroying space/time, or am I mistaken?

Tier 2 characters can affect space time dormamu is incorporeal because he is made up of space time

So toppo has the range to effect him. Hakai can erase souls, spirits, energy attacks, objects, people and much more from existence, plus It gives you void manipulation [aka, effecting the void] so topping throws a hakai ball at dormamo and Dourmamo gets erased since he has no Resistance to EE
if he doesn't have any resistance, and most of his attacks are Energy blast, then I guess toppo wins if it's not a stomp
what are Dourmam's wincons

It being a void is true, but it being infinite is a minstranslation

Dragon Ball Super EP78 (2:56 - 3:14)

(大神官)開催する場所は 無の界。
Great Priest: The place where it held, is the Realm of Void.

(悟空) 無の界?
Goku: Realm of Void?

(ビルス)時間も空間もない 永遠と虚無だけに満ちた世界だ。
Beerus: A world without time and space, filled with only eternity and emptiness.

(大神官)無の界は 文字どおり 何もありませんので 思う存分 戦っていただいて 構いません。
Great Priest: The Realm of Void is just as its name. Since there is nothing in there, you can fight to your heart's content without worrying anything.
:unsure:

I think the wiki treats it as non infinite
yet the profile do? Maybe we need a ctr for it or something like that

You say that higher ki can resist hakai right?
let's say it's true [IDC if it's true or not] dormamo doesn't have any ki, the argument is null.
Dormammu does have energy thing which works similar to Ki, but he doesnt resist Existence Erasure, so yeah, the argument is pointless lmao
Dragon Ball Super EP78 (2:56 - 3:14)

:unsure:
Yes, Eternity refears to time, ''filled with eternity and emptiness'' how does it means that the place is infinite?

You say that higher ki can resist hakai right?
let's say it's true [IDC if it's true or not] dormamo doesn't have any ki, the argument is null.
Isn’t ki energy though? Pretty much anyone can have ki. Look at videl. She has limited ki

Toxic bitch
btw, thanks for the compliment

also, coolboy, i know that you are a very nice person, but u have some anger issues when someone has a opposite opinion, we can explain the things better about this match, u can ask the doubts, such as the differences between incorporeality types, just because someone have incorporeality, doesnt means that the enemy cant affect him, it depend of the type, if it was something like NEP 2, AE type 1, then okay, but being made by space-time doesnt means nothing to Low 2-C characters, which can literally affect a Space-Time
Actually, I’m done with this thread. It’s stupid and dumb.
The thread is not really stupid and dumb, btw, do u have some doubts and questions about the standards? we can explain it

Isn’t ki energy though? Pretty much anyone can have ki. Look at videl. She has limited ki
Yeah, everyone has ki in dbz
not in marvel, unless they have the same ki, even if they have "ki" [which I'm pretty sure isn't similar to dbz] they won't get the benefis of it. Prove that dourmamo has the same extaxt detailed ki just like everyone in dbz, if you do, then we can argue about "ki stronger, ki negates hax hur dur"

Yeah, everyone has ki in dbz
not in marvel, unless they have the same ki, even if they have "ki" [which I'm pretty sure isn't similar to dbz] they won't get the benefis of it. Prove that dourmamo has the same extaxt detailed ki just like everyone in dbz, if you do, then we can argue about "ki stronger, ki negates hax hur dur"
Marvel does have it, but it doesnt matter, as Hakai currently is not accepted as ''If you are stronger it doesnt works''

Marvel does have it, but it doesnt matter, as Hakai currently is not accepted as ''If you are stronger it doesnt works''
As of Rn it doesn't chi was introduced in iron fist and that's non canon to MCU (the profiles still treats it as canon though)

Back