• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
last time it was a stomp so this time I'm using the peak of Rimuru

Chaos (Castlevania) vs Rimuru Tempest

2-B Rimuru used with speed ===

3 Dudes:

Slime God:

Incon:

I don't remember if WN Rimuru can affect AE Type 1 though plus I'm planning to re-read both the WN and LN right for my own entertainment and also so that I can fix the mess from their profiles but just in case he can affect him, what can Chaos do to Rimuru's Passives? (Copy pasting this)

• Fear (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Madness (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Empathic (Demon Lord's Haki and Messiah)
  • Sleep (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Soul (Demon Lord's Haki affect the soul and automatically triggered from fear hax)
  • Mind (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Death (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Radiation (Demon Lord's Haki)
  • Fate Manip (Mishap Manipulation, Rimuru has other forms of Fate Manip but this one is passive iirc. Rimuru's other forms of Fate Manip works on resistances and maybe on Acausal type 4 but not Mishap Manipulation)
  • Causality Manip (Susanoo, always grants Rimuru the first hit. Works on Acausal type 4)
  • Luck (Chosen One, he's so lucky that attacks that he made will always land and attacks that will hit Rimuru will miss. Makes Rimuru's attack crit all the time. Pierces resistance)
  • Social Influencing (Messiah, on a country-scale at least, makes other not fight, join him, surrender, charmed, etc.)
  • Probability Manip (Messiah, lower other's hit chance that even 100% chance will miss. Pierces resistance)
  • Statistics Reduction and Power null (Envious Leviathan, lowers opponents skill or power to below Rim's level. At the end of series, Rimuru can use his negative energy to jam his opponents' life support, making them lose half of their ability to fight. Pierces resistances on a higher degree)
  • Statistics Amplification and Reactive Evolution (Rimuru passively evolves every day becoming stronger to the point that he completely outclasses those who were major threats to him before)
  • Perception Manipulation (Rimuru has the perception and thinking process of 10,000,000x)

Rimuru has still a ton of stuffs that I can argue with but let's start with the passives first and if in case he can't affect AE Type 1, Rimuru can nuke the Multiverse with Turn Null

I'm not sure though, not knowledgable about concept stuffs.

But based on my understanding, isn't Concept manip type 2 just manipulating concept not really is he one and it's more like a power? and AE is their physiology?

Well if that's the case then Rimuru can just nuke the multiverse with his Turn Null. I'm not sure if that will do anything to Chaos though if the universe is deleted and erased completely. Chaos doesn't have the range to affect Satoru Mikami which exist in the past and a different timeline.

^^ This looks like a valid win con, honestly.

It could be a stomp since Chaos' conceptual manipulation range is not good enough to Rimuru.

Back