• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Slayers collide! Mattias Comeran VS the All King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Assuming High 2-A for All King.

Mattias has created a 5-D avatar to battle him with, and will not be ascending or descending through dimensions during the fight.

I'd equalise speed, but they are both immeasurable so meh. Apparently that gives All King a speed advantage, seeing as all I have for Mattias is Immeasurable, but I don't think it's a blitz. Key word think. Tell me if otherwise Ovens.

The Transcended Sorcerer

VS

The Light of Mankind

Battle Theme (just nice music, don't spend time wondering how the name relates)

Nice. Mattias looks like he will actually be a challenge for the All-King.

Alright, All-King's hax is going to be not much of a problem for Mattias seeing as he has all those resistances. Though, he has mind manipulation that trumps Hunter's, and he latter could read and resist mind hax from Luxes who is like High 1-C at her peak.

I think if AK can read read Mattias' mind from the get-go he would resort to using Logical Loop with his black hole creation to fight him. Though if he doesn't, he'll just resort to using his usual abilities, all of which pretty much looks useless in the face of Mattias' resistances.

Overall, if AK's mind manip works, giving it to him. Otherwise, he's taking an L here.

Though, it would be nice to know how far Mattias' resistances go.

Actually, my bad. His avatars aren't the ones with all the resistances. His true self is. I'll change that.

However, I doubt mind manip would work on him, seeing as his avatars are basically puppets controlled by the real one.

Plus his avatars are still capable of using their quantum shapeshifting and other abilities to manually reactive evolve to threats. His Apeiron perception letting him simultaneously observe the future and past, and all the deepest intricacies of the things he sees there even lets him reactive evolve to things he hasn't yet experienced.

Though it's irrelevant to this battle due to it being his true self, how far thoseresistances go, is borderline immunities. Incredibly powerful 1-A beings couldn't do a thing through them, and it was implied not even the High 1-A would be able to do anything to him. He was only killed by being thrown into the Tier 0 and absorbed by it.

One of the things I said was that his avatars have like.. zero resistances except to mind and soul manip to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back