• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Of War revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the purpose of this thread is to upgrade some God Of War characters: Atlas is rated at Multi-Continent level based on this feat -> http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/atlas-lifts-the-world-gow.35595/

It should be noted that Poseidon could heavily damage Atlas and staggered him and Hades absorbed his strength via soul hax https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=l1JKacSCSEU Poseidon didn't even use his water armour to increase his strength here, furthermore Hades waa also going to overpower Atlas before Poseidon attacked him. So At least *High 6-A* Hades and Poseidon?

I would like to point out that we should calculate Ares' death explosion, since it scales directly to Kratos and Ares' durability and naturally their AP -> https://gfycat.com/SlushyAmazingAngwantibo

People who scale from Atlas should be the other major titans like Cronos and Gaia given that they are capable of somewhat fighting against the Olympians and shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker than Atlas himself.

People who scale from Ares: Deimos, Thanatos and other guys I don't remember.

It was needed the combined power of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades to stop Atlas. Also i'm not sure about Hades increasing his strength since he is comparable to Poseidon, who performed at full power a Small Country level feat. Lastly Ares explosion is likely Island Island, which Kratos has already this Durability.

Zeus wasn't there, he was busy creating the Blade of Olympus. Poseidon's small country feat is from his death, not his full power at all.

Well, in case the calculation was accepted by the Narutoforums, I think that this seems reasonable, but we need more community input.

Also, stop bumping the thread every few hours.

This seems entirely reasonable and i'd say maybe edit their profiles with the added upgrade just get some more community feedback and it could work. Though the implications are interesting considering Zeus and Kratos logically scale to these two.

So high 6-A for GOW high tiers except for Zeus and Kratos?

Yes, Kratos and Zeus should be changed to "At least High 6-A (Far superior to Hades and Poseidon who were stronger than Atlas)"

Atlas should have page too

Atlas was only stopped because of Hades' Soul Stealing powers, Poseidon only staggered him as he was already having his soul stolen. Also, "Absorbed his strength"?

That's a total lie, Atlas was imprisoned like all the other Titans

Gotcha Italian but curiously would that make Kratos Moon Level with Power Of Hope (Superior to Zeus and Kratos without POH)

Matthew Schroeder said:
Stop the wank. Being superior to a 6-A only makes you 6-A.

Forgive me if this seems arrogant and argumentative but if Zeus is at least High 6-A would it not make sense for Kratos with Hope to be potentially Moon Level?

@Matthew That's completely false, Hades and Poseidon were damaging him and the latter knocked him down. Hades was fairing pretty well against Atlas too, he was struggling to overpower Hades' claws. The difference between High 6-A and Low 6-B is insane, Atlas should've shrugged off their attacks with no damage whatsoever

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am just uncertain on upgrading them, specially since End-Game GoW 2 Kratos was being crushed by Atlas' fingers.
Kratos pushed away his fingers though, and he didn't seem to struggle much.

I am fine with scaling the Olympians and Kratos from the calculation.

Why would scale the characters from the death of Helios, when we have a far more simple feat with an higher result?

@Italian

Stop wanking, Poseidon hurting Atlas is inconsistent with a Kratos who could overpower Poseidon being crushed by Atlas' fingertips.

The Low-End is better because there is 0 proof that he covered the world, which is unlikely both given how the Greek Gods don't dominate the entire world, but also because Morpheus' who is Helios' main adversary needed over a whole day to cover the entire world in darkness.

Scaling the Olympians from Helios' feat is consistent. I don't know if it would scale only to the Big 3 and Hercules, or Ares and Athena would also benefit from the scaling.

@Matthew I would sugggest you to lower your ego sir, low key calling me a wanker isn't doing any good.

>There's no proof such Morpheus is weaker than Helios then, not to mention Gaia states that the whole world is suffering because of the gods >Kratos never got crushed in the first place and Atlas even praised his strength >GoW2 Kratos is also the same guy who powered up the Blade of Olympus with his powers

@Italian

Irrelevant

> The fact that Helios always stops Morpheus is evidence.

> That doesn't mean that they are doing Continental Feats. Hera's death caused plants to die, that doesn't make it a Continental feat.

> He was being crushed by a casual Atlas. Atlas praising Kratos means nothing.

> So what if he powered the Blade of Olympus? It just absorbs power. It already had a lot of Zeus' power.

> Zeus one-shots Kratos at the beginning of GOW3 after he killed Poseidon.

@Matthew I bet you would've banned me already if I told you something like that. Double standards much ?

-As I said, Helios is stronger than Morpheus.

-Straw man and false equivalence, Gaia's statement shows that their feats have planetary range, Hera's a completely different case.

-Atlas at the time hated Kratos, why would he hold back? Especially when the last time he saw Kratos was in Chains of Olympus when he forced him to stay imprisoned. How's that irrilevant? XD

-Blatantly false, not to mention said Blade with his powers could -deal heavy damage to Zeus in the game.

-Except Kratos tanks the attack like a champ and is completely fine a few seconds after, the attack only knocked him out of Olympus. https://youtu.be/14VxtGjr3z8

@Italian

Why accusing me of banning you? That seems to be the larger strawman

- He is, so what

- No it does not. The Earth was being destroyed due to the acts of multiple Olympians' deaths. That doesn't mean that the Olympians themselves are all High 6-A. They aren't.

- Atlas was visibly not trying too much, and he was using 2 fingers and Kratos still struggled. If he used his whole hand Kratos would have died. And it is irrelevant because it is just a praise, there's no comparative. A grown man saying to a child that they're strong if they lift a chair doesn't mean that the child is comparable to the grown man in strength.

- It is not false. The Blade already had Zeus' powers, he poured a quantity of his powers back during the Titanomachy. It's why it is so overwhelmingly powerful. Kratos' powers added to it, yes, but that doesn't mean that it could hurt Zeus BECAUSE of Kratos' powers.

- Kratos not bleeding or being left in a state of near death doesn't mean it doesn't affect him. If he "tanked it like a champ" he wouldn't have been thrown back kilometers away. Zeus was still vastly superior to Kratos.

Not High 6-B, just 6-B.

The result of the calc is 16.2277911 Teratons, which is pretty low by Country level standards. All the strong Olympians would be 6-B.

I think that Matthew seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back