• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Yeah, the sky, that would be Ouranos, is infinite. The mortal landmass itself is finite and flat.
Did the uni punch create the underworld at the same time? I would still like the feat itself to be calced too out of curiosity.

Did the uni punch create the underworld at the same time? I would still like the feat itself to be calced too out of curiosity.
Nah, that's separate.

The universe came out of his chin so it'd be above baseline if calced but idk by how much.

Cory Barlog said that if Zeus and Odin would have fought then the fight would have lasted forever with no clear winner so there is really nothing to argue about. People can have their own headcanons all they want but the creator of the franchise puts him into the same league as Zeus so thats that.
I guess its because Zeus has way more flashy feats under his belt and the Greek Gods in general had much more flashy like powers, like Mimir said - they possessed powers that the Norse pantheon could only dream about.

Where this statement came from?

And also see the blade of omlypus looked to be more...."memory like" like to be more etheriar, like kratos has made it from his spartan rage.

(for the valhalla update, not the ACTUAL blade.)

Last edited:
***** 700 bucks lol
It's worse then that, to be honest. Not only are you paying 700 dollars for a relatively okay increase in performance, but you're shit out of luck if you own physical copies of your games and you decided to buy a console that has no disc drive.

Like Sony are straight up acting like clowns right now, first because of Concord's disastrous life span and shit like this now.

Cool re-write, Specially at the beginning, making thors first encounter feel like Kratos is both, afraid of his own power, & properly complementing that Norse Gods are strong as the higher tiered Greek Gods.
Indeed, i also like how he was able to reintroduce the jump button and especially air combat with the Valkyrie's wings without making major changed on the gameplay, which frankly i think it something that i do miss with the new games and that Santa Monica should have done it.

I also like the final boss fight with Thor making the norse god of thunder fully live up to the hype.

Last edited:
Indeed, i also like how he was able to reintroduce the jump button and especially air combat with the Valkyrie's wings without making major changed on the gameplay, which frankly i think it something that i do miss with the new games and that Santa Monica should have done it.

I also like the final boss fight with Thor making the norse god of thunder fully live up to the hype.
Is that for some reason, it really did follow that shrine at the end of it all, like, will kratos come back? you can't have GOW without kratos dude, EDIT: nevermind that, he got sent to the future from how ******* hard thor striked him, idk how this would work tho, I thought atreus accept him back, as everything change & I think the realms truly think asgard is just, unstoppable...they will just reject him, and WHY was especifically sent back at the emd of GOW2???

Last edited:
Wake up lads' new thread just dropped.

Is that for some reason, it really did follow that shrine at the end of it all, like, will kratos come back? you can't have GOW without kratos dude, EDIT: nevermind that, he got sent to the future from how ******* hard thor striked him, idk how this would work tho, I thought atreus accept him back, as everything change & I think the realms truly think asgard is just, unstoppable...they will just reject him, and WHY was especifically sent back at the emd of GOW2???
Well considering that in this scenario Kratos was against Odin's army and top men virtually alone, fought Thor until both were exhausted and weaken, only to be jumped and defeated, It make sense that we needed some good way to ensure Kratos's survival in a way that make sense while making sure that his lost remain meaningful, and personally i think this was the best way.

And why back in GoW2, besides fan service i think that It would allow Kratos to use the power of the Sisters of Fate to return back to the present, thought i think Kratos would end up several years after, in this way we can have an young adult Atreus as secondary playable character with his other weapons + Leviathan Axel (of Kratos doesn't end up taking It back)

Back