• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

@Planck69 @KLOL506
7qDlHNF.png

There's no ******* way dude.

There's no way this guy is still pissed.

Didn't Magni get practically one-shotted by the axe, though?
Thor got a big, gaping wound from the axe he never healed from, either.

Atreus' Light of Alfheim arrows? Yeah, I guess that makes sense
Yep.

Though I wonder if Thor could scale to resisting some of its powers via Magni, like the Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction and Deconstruction
Doesn't he already have that by resisting the Electricity Berserker hilts?

It's actually ironic that Matt is agreeing with a DMC wanker despite being staunchly anti-DMC himself. It's ******* insane.

No, quite literally 13th
Well actually these are not the ones with more hax, but the ones with more categories. Looking at the profiles, Kratos' hax profile is much longer than Rimuru's, but Rimuru has more categories (Ofc without OP hax) inorganic physiology, etc...

And don't ask why I'm answering this because I don't know. 🗿

Making sure
Js anyone here against any god who we know took multiple attacks resist the boc due to how ******* hot we have that?

Making sure
Js anyone here against any god who we know took multiple attacks resist the boc due to how ******* hot we have that?
Not really. Currently, that's;

Gna
Thor
Odin
Heimdall
Baldur
Ares
Hades
Poseidon
Zeus
I think that's all.

What in Ragnarok confirmed infinite speed for you?
The part where Kratos confirms that the Threads of Fate in Greece span all of life and time, and what exactly the Sisters of Fate manhandling and micromanaging said threads entails.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS TO PUSH FOR 2-B/2-A WANK. YOU WILL BE EXECUTED.

The part where Kratos confirms that the Threads of Fate in Greece span all of life and time, and what exactly the Sisters of Fate manhandling and micromanaging said threads entails.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS TO PUSH FOR 2-B/2-A WANK. YOU WILL BE EXECUTED.
Hmmmmm every moment of time would mean higher infinity number, so technically I think it could be even higher then 2A

Why pre ares deal kratos was so weak again compared to other deminlgods?
Personally, I'm not even sure why we do that. Unless like, the champions of the gods are immeasurably weaker than the Redeemed Warriors, Kratos should at least be on their level pre-Ares deal, what with him fighting some for the Ambrosia.

Personally, I'm not even sure why we do that. Unless like, the champions of the gods are immeasurably weaker than the Redeemed Warriors, Kratos should at least be on their level pre-Ares deal, what with him fighting some for the Ambrosia.
Prolly because Hellbeast assumed that Pre-Ares deal Kratos didn't have much going for him compared to his Post-Ares Deal predicament.

Wait a minute, if alternative timelines are physically available here, that really pushes it all the way to 2-A.
Like I said, it's way more complex than that. One could assume it to be that way, but that'd require each thread to be an alternate timeline, for which there is ultimately no basis.

Like I said, it's way more complex than that. One could assume it to be that way, but that'd require each thread to be an alternate timeline, for which there is ultimately no basis.
But that's enough. The important thing is that these are "alternate physical timelines". If you have that, it'll definitely work. It doesn't matter which verse.

I'll do more than predict the first and last, I'm gonna list every Egyptian god that we'll fight and the order they'll be fought in.

Ra, Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket, Reshpu, Wadjet, Anubis, Anukis, Seshmu, Meshkent, Hemsut, Tefnut, Heket, Mafdet.

I'll do more than predict the first and last, I'm gonna list every Egyptian god that we'll fight and the order they'll be fought in.

Ra, Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket, Reshpu, Wadjet, Anubis, Anukis, Seshmu, Meshkent, Hemsut, Tefnut, Heket, Mafdet.
Anubis being just there it's cursed icll

Nut is the living universe, that's like visually fighting ouranos.

And Ra being the first boss is weird.
Imo the first boss will/should be Sobek

Back