• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Doxxed Ant and leaked private info on him on our wiki and threatened to uproot our wiki's standards with baseless bullshit. He was a calc member here once. Does some heinous shit on reddit too, including some antics that I will not reference to for safety's sake.
I see. Thanks for the information.

Doxxed Ant and leaked private info on him on our wiki and threatened to uproot our wiki's standards with baseless bullshit. He was a calc member here once. Does some heinous shit on reddit too, including some antics that I will not reference to for safety's sake.
Why can't you list his reddit actions?

And man, what a scumbag.

Why can't you list his reddit actions?
Because I reported most of them years ago, not sure if they even exist anymore, but one of them involved telling a guy to off themselves. I'm not making this up.

That and I then blocked the guy afterwards.

This was all long after I had seen the chaos unfold, so I decided to check out his reddit to see just what he was talking about, and lo and behold, that specific comment popped up. Without hesitation, I reported it. Didn't screenshot them at the time because I didn't see the need at the time honestly, given that he was permabanned already.

Because I reported most of them years ago, not sure if they even exist anymore, but one of them involved telling a guy to off themselves. I'm not making this up.

That and I then blocked the guy afterwards.

This was all long after I had seen the chaos unfold, so I decided to check out his reddit to see just what he was talking about, and lo and behold, that specific comment popped up. Without hesitation, I reported it. Didn't screenshot them at the time because I didn't see the need at the time honestly, given that he was permabanned already.
**** him.

Sorry you had to deal with that.

He's that Temporary099 guy who blocked me, right?

Scans? I'd also like the scans for him doxxing people.
I don't have the scans for them, just people saying he did. As for the pedophile claims, a decent guy I know named thenamelessone was the guy who was claimed as a pedophile, though it was debunked.

I don't have the scans for them, just people saying he did. As for the pedophile claims, a decent guy I know named thenamelessone was the guy who was claimed as a pedophile, though it was debunked.
If you can collect the scans on him later I can check them and their veracity.

In the meanwhile, I would advise everyone not to pick a bone with other outside battleboarding communities, we have our own wiki troubles to deal with, we don't need to intervene outside for petty shit like this. It is already against the rules to incite drama of this kind and scale, given that our standards for feat collection and evaluation will never be in agreement with each other.

If you can collect the scans on him later I can check them and their veracity.

In the meanwhile, I would advise everyone not to pick a bone with other outside battleboarding communities, we have our own wiki troubles to deal with, we don't need to intervene outside for petty shit like this. It is already against the rules to incite drama of this kind and scale, given that our standards for feat collection and evaluation will never be in agreement with each other.
Alright

By the way, what's the difference between embodiments and concepts?

By the way, what's the difference between embodiments and concepts?
Embodiments only contain the concept, they don't become the concept itself, which is really an abstract idea of all things.

Concepts are basically just abstract ideas.

Holyyyy

That's ******* insane

Accurate as **** lmao

haoist4hjba61.jpg

If they had to make a spin off game where you play as a different main character i'd want them to go with Hercules and his labours rather than Gods.

I wouldn't say so TBF, there are much more haxed 4-As than Kratos out there.
Most of them have the potency advantage rather than versatility tbf, in terms of variety, Kratos hits Top 10 easily.

Chinamen beat him out and the 1-A smurfs of course.

Back