• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

How fast do Hermes boots make you run (I already know they grant you infinite speed) but I’m curious because kratos is already infinite speed
Goes up a notch with the scaling chain even further. Hermes on his own while wounded and battered can easily outpace Helios's light, when in peak condition he's pretty much the fastest person in the entire franchise save for Zeus.

Goes up a notch with the scaling chain even further. Hermes on his own while wounded and battered can easily outpace Helios's light, when in peak condition he's pretty much the fastest person in the entire franchise save for Zeus.

if he does still have the boots you think he’ll use them again?

What hax is bifrost energy exactly
Cuz while fighting gna i noticed upon entering into rage mode the bifrost effects seemingly dissapears

In GMGOW Mode+ during berserker boss fight, bifrost energy literally able to turn your whole hp bar into blue bar regardless any passive defense or aura (which result instant kill if you get hit by another bifrost).

it seems like bifrost has dura negs and magics negs.
Haven't experienced anything like that because there isn't any NG+ for Ragnarok yet. And I'm playing on GMGOW.

If that's what happens on gmgow diff might never try it💀
Like i have the skill to beat gna in 2 tries but that bs is insane

No clue honestly. They don't seem to have any story scaling of note that I'm aware of, like the Valkyries.

Also, was on Tumblr recently and the amount of simping for Heimdall there is hilarious.

That’s fair. I was curious because I remember the king was able to counter attack kratos in his finisher, and thought maybe that could imply he actually puts up a decent fight.
Nah. Special animations and difficulty aside, I don't think Kratos even acknowledged them as powerful foes like the Valkyries.

upss i mean GMGOW Mode. Someone already made the video about it
Well, I fought a bunch of Berserker bosses and I didn't see Kratos get affected that badly.

Honestly tho I don't see it as being dura neg, it's just very potent explosion manip.

Well, I fought a bunch of Berserker bosses and I didn't see Kratos get affected that badly.

Honestly tho I don't see it as being dura neg, it's just very potent explosion manip.
well i mean in gameplay perspective it make sense that bifrost able to bypass defense. The purpose of it is to counter any players that invest huge amount of DEF Builds

well i mean in gameplay perspective it make sense that bifrost able to bypass defense. The purpose of it is to counter any players that invest huge amount of DEF Builds
Oh well, I don't invest in defense, I invest heavily in offense, to finish the fight as quickly as possible.

https://godofwar.fandom.com/wiki/Gná gna > thor and odin? Because "
While I wouldn't take stock in anything other verse wikis say, it is indeed true that Gna is a much worse threat than Sigrun is, as Freya herself admits.

However, the only official in-verse confirmation of the Valkyries standing a chance against Odin comes from the card game, regarding Sigrun, and even she lost to a "lesser version" of Kratos. Whereas Ragnarok Kratos soundly defeated Thor in their final rematch. The power level gap is just not comparable here.

While I wouldn't take stock in anything other verse wikis say, it is indeed true that Gna is a much worse threat than Sigrun is, as Freya herself admits.

However, the only official in-verse confirmation of the Valkyries standing a chance against Odin comes from the card game, regarding Sigrun, and even she lost to a "lesser version" of Kratos. Whereas Ragnarok Kratos soundly defeated Thor in their final rematch. The power level gap is just not comparable here.
What the card game says?

China highly unlikely because as I said above

CCP. The guys who ruin everything
I think It remains a possibility as Eric said the stances and movements Tyr does in different realms are hints at possible future titles and Tai Chi was one of them. SMS doesn't have to do anything involving killing Gods anymore and can make a title that goes in a completely different direction than what we've seen so it's possible. Or they can go the route where they cop out and say Chinese Mythology has only good gods and they ally with Kratos or Atreus to stop a foreign evil god or something.

Back