• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

tbh Sindri seems convinced that would kill him
Well sindri can act like that in front of everyone but if we consider the larger context here, i believe sindri will utilize that souls. Since he is already lose everything.

Also it's not first time sindri saw brok dead. So sindri kinda overdramatic in here.

Sindri was the one helping and encouraging Atreus in search of giant prophecy that allowed them to find Tyr. He is more responsible than Kratos who just put his trust in Atreus and Sindri and followed their findings.
His brother got murdered and died in his arms, kinda hard for him to think straight while dealing with the grief

His grief shouldn't be directed at Kratos and Atreus at all. It doesn't make sense even then.
It's not meant to make sense, people generally just can't think right and lash out with shit like this even if it's not entirely justified to direct those feelings onto others

Yeah that plot point didn't make any sense.
Kinda of like how Atreus started being a dick after finding out he was a god, right after having his closest bonding moment with Kratos. I never actually liked that part, and it felt forced to me.

It's not meant to make sense, people generally just can't think right and lash out with shit like this even if it's not entirely justified to direct those feelings onto others
But there is a point where they come around or realize they're wrong. Especially if you were Sindri who had a part to play in your brother's death more than the people you blame. Yet Sindri just straight-up dislikes them for the rest of the game. That kinda dislike is from someone who always had problems with you and just never said anything.

It's simple, he lost his brother and depressed, thats it
Straight up disliked them is natutal when we're so upset or depressed, we lost sense of our thinking and just blame everything

But there is a point where they come around or realize they're wrong
Well yeah, but Sindri just simply hasn't gotten to that point yet. In the future (Unless there's something in the post game) he'll come around and won't blame them for Broks death, atm he's still processing everything that happened

Yeah Kratos could definitely clap DBS.

But let's see.

One Piece: I don't know much about one piece, but I think Demigod Kratos would be top tier there, and probably get stopped by Luffy, and other characters I don't know about

MHA: I think Demigod Kratos Solos.

OPM: Top tier as well, Garou and Saitama One taps tho.

Bleach: uhhh, not too sure. Yhwach and Aizen are pretty OP.

Naruto: He'd be right up there with God tiers. Not too many characters he couldn't beat, although Demigod Kratos would struggle with some Hax like infinite Tsukuyomi and Kamui if he's fighting Obito/Kakashi.

Found it.

That sounds like nothing from Greek Kratos applies to Norse Kratos besides maybe scaling but even then that calls into question whether scaling applies as well.

wait how atreus know kratos homeland died ????? are there previous dialog ????????

His states for AP could also be (for the last two keys) low multiversal potentially multiversal+ (can damage yggdrasil and even destroy it) | far higher

Zeus should also get resistance to fate manipulation. Kratos said he used fates' powers on zeus, and we know that didn't kill him.

Back