• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

for example this :

how those armies still able to resurrect despite kratos use "soul explosion" ? So...... High-godly resurrection ?

God_of_War_Ragnarok_Berserker_Waist_Guard.jpg

That's a Name fallacy.
but isn't name fallacy only works if it's only label name ? if there is an armor called "soul destruction" then yeah i would agree because label name does not inherently related to literal attributes/properties of destroying soul.

in that example came from the description of armor. "taking damage, etc cause soul explosion" which very direct and simple to me. So i believe soul explosion means you explode a soul. (using Occam razors)

btw I can see SMS will implement rougelike in egypt myth, blending it together with lore. Imagine during daylight you get blessing, magic attribute, etc of god ra. But at the same time it's possible gods will angry at you and gives you bunch of burdens of magic, etc

Egyptian mythology credits Thoth with the creation of the 365-day calendar. Originally, according to the myth, the year was only 360 days long and Nut was sterile during these days, unable to bear children. Thoth gambled with the Moon for 1/72nd of its light (360/72 = 5), or 5 days, and won. During these 5 days, Nut and Geb gave birth to Osiris, Set, Isis, and Nephthys.[26][27][28]

In the central Osiris myth, Thoth gives Isis the words to restore her husband, allowing the pair to conceive Horus. Following a battle between Horus and Set, Thoth offers counsel and provides wisdom.

yeah i can see they will implement this..

Yeah i seen it's not the one where is said kratos detected danger or Something close enough. I Forget about that goof scan so better than nothing
It's the scans regarding him sensing the lethality of the Spear of Destiny

Oh also will kratos breaking the cage in the valhalla With mimir be considerated anything specific or wasn't decided yet

Since Valkyrie stated to transcend corporeal form and transcend physical plane plus it's forces are more primordial than Odin, what power will Valkyrie get ?
The word "transcend" doesn't mean what you think it means, it's just that they were unbound by physical forms when they became Valkyries.

Valhalla itself is older than Odin (and thus older than time). I dunno if that means Valkyries just get Type 4 Acausality or not.

Back