• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

So with soul being concept type 1
Does that mean all this layered and resistance thing can be counter with their Lifting Strength? I mean like kratos when he fight against hades

So with soul being concept type 1
Does that mean all this layered and resistance thing can be counter with their Lifting Strength? I mean like kratos when he fight against hades
Only if you have the feats of interacting with said concepts and overcoming resistances in the first place. The soul struggle is just an in-verse thing for the most part.

“Is Zeus better? His beard is spun from clouds and storms,” Lahkesis said. She cared little what the gods’ beards looked like, though Kratos’ was fetching. The small, neat triangle of a beard offset his strong-boned cheeks, and the darkness contrasted with the bone-white of his skin and shaved head.

From the II novelization. The amount of times they point to his passive sex appeal kills me.

Since the branchee transcends space as well time, realms between realms is a space and the branches coincidently created realm between space, would the transcend statament include it? (Not arguing 6d or Something just checking if i got realm between realms right)

Since the branchee transcends space as well time, realms between realms is a space and the branches coincidently created realm between space, would the transcend statament include it? (Not arguing 6d or Something just checking if i got realm between realms right)
We don't currently treat the transcendence statement as the sort of superiority needed for a higher-dimensional level than the Yggdrasil. Do note that the RBR is the reason the Yggdrasil is 5-D to begin with.

We don't currently treat the transcendence statement as the sort of superiority needed for a higher-dimensional level than the Yggdrasil. Do note that the RBR is the reason the Yggdrasil is 5-D to begin with.
I already said not trying 6d
Mainly just asking if space realm between realms still included in cases like this cuz not good With this Higher space bs and that was the only exemplele i had in mind

How does everyone think GoW will eventually end, I assume we are going to get another full game eventually, since they did reveal multiple different pantheons we could potentially go to. I was kind of thinking that the final boss of the series could be an alternate reality Kratos, a version of him that decided to keep destroying pantheons instead of becoming a better person, and his fight could be insane with him having every power and weapon we've ever used and some we haven't like Thor's hammer. Maybe we actually lose that fight since he has so much more power than our Kratos, but our Kratos pulls an Athena and sacrifices himself to ascend and instead of becoming corrupted like her, he's able to retain his humanity that he regained, and actually comes back down to beat his alternate self somehow. I don't know how much sense it would make, but I think it would be interesting to see Kratos the rebuilder fight Kratos the Destroyer, because he's always been his own worst enemy and hates himself, so it's kind of appropriate that he is the last fight Kratos the rebuilder has. What do you guys think, maybe sounds a little too cheesy I know, but I think it would be interesting.

How does everyone think GoW will eventually end, I assume we are going to get another full game eventually, since they did reveal multiple different pantheons we could potentially go to. I was kind of thinking that the final boss of the series could be an alternate reality Kratos, a version of him that decided to keep destroying pantheons instead of becoming a better person, and his fight could be insane with him having every power and weapon we've ever used and some we haven't like Thor's hammer. Maybe we actually lose that fight since he has so much more power than our Kratos, but our Kratos pulls an Athena and sacrifices himself to ascend and instead of becoming corrupted like her, he's able to retain his humanity that he regained, and actually comes back down to beat his alternate self somehow. I don't know how much sense it would make, but I think it would be interesting to see Kratos the rebuilder fight Kratos the Destroyer, because he's always been his own worst enemy and hates himself, so it's kind of appropriate that he is the last fight Kratos the rebuilder has. What do you guys think, maybe sounds a little too cheesy I know, but I think it would be interesting.
It would be so epic to see such a match at the end of everything

Before getting his powers back I can see him being slightly weaker than Ares. After that, he's around Poseidon level.
If it was before getting his powers Below ares seems about right
Tho Just noticed post athena goe 2 kratos is below helios bruh

Made Gullveig's page.

If it was before getting his powers Below ares seems about right
Tho Just noticed post athena goe 2 kratos is below helios bruh
LMAO no way that'd be peak ass, even for all of Helios's Olympian amps, the guy still got corked by a depowered Titan (Albeit said Titan being the strongest physically), a true proper Olympian War-God would smoke him on first sight.

Average GOW fan on their way to place Thanatos as the third strongest god in the verse for some reason

ETrM1B1XkAEhctR.jpg

Back