• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

A timeless void by definition isn't going to have time in it to start with, other universes having time would be of no consequence to said void or even the concept of space and time existing, as that runs into assuming too much without any proper evidence.

A timeless void by definition isn't going to have time in it to start with, other universes having time would be of no consequence to said void or even the concept of space and time existing, as that runs into assuming too much without any proper evidence.
I think I understand, but I'm still confused on how other universes having time not being consequential to the timeless void, is the same as the characters still being unaffected by time when time starts existing and completely gets rid of the timeless void they were already residing in. If they are still unaffected by time, even when not in the timeless void, wouldn't that be different?

So bassically
Kratos kills thanatos
He becomes the god of Death
Loses the title when he got nulled at the start of gow 2
Gets the title back when he gets his shit back and loses again when he loses most of his shit post gow 3

btw can you proof immeasurable speed using mathematical expression or something similar like that, because most immeasurable speed feat are using qualitative explanation.

tbh i think it would be hard to proof 5-D with single statement alone. It need multiple supporting premise which create 1 rigorous conclusion.

btw can you proof immeasurable speed using mathematical expression or something similar like that, because most immeasurable speed feat are using qualitative explanation.
No.

So bassically
Kratos kills thanatos
He becomes the god of Death
Loses the title when he got nulled at the start of gow 2
Gets the title back when he gets his shit back and loses again when he loses most of his shit post gow 3
It's unclear if he gets the title back. The godhead doesn't return to him even after taking back his godly powers, hence why his soul is still that of a demigod, raw power aside.

No.

It's unclear if he gets the title back. The godhead doesn't return to him even after taking back his godly powers, hence why his soul is still that of a demigod, raw power aside.
I think I understand, but I'm still confused on how other universes having time not being consequential to the timeless void, is the same as the characters still being unaffected by time when time starts existing and completely gets rid of the timeless void they were already residing in. If they are still unaffected by time, even when not in the timeless void, wouldn't that be different?

Can you explain this bit to me please?

No.

Oh yeah forget to ask another thing
From where sister of fate taking the title from cronos came from i don't recall that

Out of genuine curiosity, have we gotten any confirmation of what the next game is gonna be about in terms of mythos? We still stuck with the norse or is Kratos moving to bum fudge Egypt.

So what's the most popular theory for the next game that makes sense?
They do make quite a few references to Egypt (at least more so than any other pantheon) and we already know Atreus is looking for the Jotnar in other lands. So, it's likely an Egypt game based on contextual clues.

Honestly, I feel like they should split Kratos and Atreus up for a while, and have them both go to different Pantheons.

Atreus to Japanese and Kratos to Egypt

Honestly, I'm unsure about the removal of Thanatos's higher-dimensional existence. Didn't we already clarify the fact that primordials can change size? Considering we know that majority if not all of the primordials fought in the war, and the ones we've seen were equal in size to each-other, I feel there'd be a basis of Thanatos being similar to them.

Honestly, I'm unsure about the removal of Thanatos's higher-dimensional existence. Didn't we already clarify the fact that primordials can change size? Considering we know that majority if not all of the primordials fought in the war, and the ones we've seen were equal in size to each-other, I feel there'd be a basis of Thanatos being similar to them.
Thanatos's Is it really being demoted?Wouldn't Thanatos have a quote being a primordial that existed even before the creation of Greek mythology?

"Are the personifications of the most fundamental aspects of reality,[7] predating and being independent of any and all of them.[8] Said aspects include, space and time, life and death, darkness and light, dreams and the physical world and more" which primordial even is the personificatoon of time

"Are the personifications of the most fundamental aspects of reality,[7] predating and being independent of any and all of them.[8] Said aspects include, space and time, life and death, darkness and light, dreams and the physical world and more" which primordial even is the personificatoon of time
You can argue Ouranos; considering he is the literal personification of the universe, aka space-time.

You can argue Ouranos; considering he is the literal personification of the universe, aka space-time.
I thought he was supposed to be the persoanification of just the universe space hence why time only existed when gaia gave birth to cronos

Oh lmao thought they meant that cuz of the aspects part, tho how they predate life if chaos is life 🗿
Chaos is the concept of life, not life as in all organisms and such. Ceto "is the oceans" but still predates them.

The problem is that all the rest of his kin can embody space-times, Thanatos isn't shown to do so.

Back