• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

You bet your Ass off that they will call the Upgrades Wank and try to masse en grave downgrade threads after downgrade threads.
Lmfao. That last chapter of jjk did irreparable harm to Gojo's rep.

Still, I hope the next game gives us a good cocktail of powers like this one.

Seriously, Norse went ham with space-time hax.

Also, anyone else we know of who are malding after GoW got its Tier 1 back albeit with everyone getting it in tow?
Not anyone important. I know some guy DGA Gaming is probably coping, but he thinks the Sun in God of War crashed into the Earth in CoO so his opinion is irrelevant.

How so? I don't know squat about JJK.
Gojo apparently got killed off-screen by a spatial slash. The character whose defining characteristic is being untouchabledue to warping space around him and thus got wanked to hell and back.
And yet we all know you favor Greek GoW over Norse in terms of power-scaling.
Blame Santa Monica. Without the Ragnarok stuff. We'd have left Greece in the dusk.

Gojo apparently got killed off-screen by a spatial slash. The character whose defining characteristic is being untouchabledue to warping space around him and thus got wanked to hell and back.
Same fate as Yamamoto and Yhwach. Can't believe people are still malding about it to this day.

Blame Santa Monica. Without the Ragnarok stuff. We'd have left Greece in the dusk.
Even as far as 2018 we already got Mimir saying the pantheons were as strong as any other and Blades of Chaos, Ragnarok just upped the stakes and say "Haha LOL Greece still peak, Norse has no Fate, Magics and Primordials and Primordial Magics are the same across all pantheons as well as their mechanics plus souls so no one cares anymore". What Ragnarok has given Norse however, is just sheer crazy space-time hax that'd make Gojo just... poof. And a shitload of Tier 2 fodder feats that would make DB paint the walls with white sauce.

If Anos with that broken-ass sword of his fought PoH Kratos in a stats-equalized match, who would win: Kratos, or the Mary Sue?

If Anos with that broken-ass sword of his fought PoH Kratos in a stats-equalized match, who would win: Kratos, or the Mary Sue?
I believe Anos hax got f****ed due to mistranslation. So yeah.....

Good thing mistranslation never exist in GoW series

wdym mistranslation?
There was a time when the term "MTL Gakuin" was going around. I remember in one of the last revisions before they rebooted with LN only that a 6-C island was wanked to 2-A cause of language errors.

ya, that one too. Also for some reason seems LN ver always has less powerful feats/hax than WN version. Not sure why. Overlord for example

Is someone thinking about 6D kratos and athena???
Because i think the proof is very clear and straightforward mean about higher D

I mean bruh... what "higher existence" and "higher plane" even mean
Planck avoids this like the plague lol. I will do it when the time comes
Just curious, isnt fate>>>yggdrasil?? Because freya say that the world tree is bound to the fate of the world
Actually, can't really said it. Yggdrasil binds even the fates (prophecies) in the 9 realms and all of the existence to itself and gives them life, and even transcends them.

On equal stats... I guess incon. On the one hand, conceptual NEP2 (which Kratos cannot do anything about), and on the other hand, conceptual Invulnerability type (1 which Anos cannot respond to.) It's a stalemate. (Basically Anos' cm type 1, logic manipulation and law manip don't work on Kratos because this conceptual invulnerability bullshit, even higher than other conceptual and other bullshits)

But, after recent events, after it was revealed that the 2-A crystal worlds in MG are not even tier 2 anymore, it is very, very difficult for them to return to their highest state. Even, from what DT and Ultima have said, it's difficult even with 2-A.

This isn't just about them, it's going to be a big problem for verses sitewide jumping from 2-A to Low 1-C. And yes, I'm the one who lit this damn fuse. :devilish:

Last edited:
ya, that one too. Also for some reason seems LN ver always has less powerful feats/hax than WN version. Not sure why. Overlord for example
Because LNs generally care more about lore and the direction of the story than about power and other things.

The difference between them is like GoW 3 and GoW 2018 lol

Oh btw
Garm concept manip main Reason is the season , word or both are equally relevant to the argument?
Just curios

Ngl I think the the realities the furies created is more than likely a copy of the whole universe and thus universal+ furies and demigods ( but maybe that's just me )

walter-white-let-him-cook.gif

Back