• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

2nd panel shows endless timeless in Norse cosmology (aka Yggdrasil), so 2-B/2-A GoW time y'all.

Is this exactly the same wording as in the card game? Or is it an extra panel that supports endless timelines and the urd well?

Btw, if we had a 2-A urd well, we'd have Low 1-C Ygg. Damn.

Is this exactly the same wording as in the card game? Or is it an extra panel that supports endless timelines and the urd well?

Btw, if we had a 2-A urd well, we'd have Low 1-C Ygg. Damn.
It's literally the panels from the card game and the boxes.

Update: The Cory gmail convo and chat, along with Eric's FB account and Linkedin confirmation are all FAKE.

Update: The Cory gmail convo and chat, along with Eric's FB account and Linkedin confirmation are all FAKE.

Wow, it's almost as if I was right all along not to take those seriously.

What game in the series gave y'all the best first impression i.e. most enjoyable and memorable first playthrough, objective quality aside?

Mine is a tie between God of War (2018) and God of War II.

Good taste. I really wish I could experience the magic of playing it again the first time.
The first time you hear "Ashes" or "The Summit", the first time you reluctantly equip the Blades of Chaos, the first time you fight "The Stranger"...

Man, easily one of the best games of all time.

What game in the series gave y'all the best first impression i.e. most enjoyable and memorable first playthrough, objective quality aside?

Mine is a tie between God of War (2018) and God of War II.
GoW 2018. It was definitely a very different feeling. It was a whole different platform coming from the GoW

The post is still up for me?
But it's someone who has Gna at very low health getting hit with the For Asgard drop attack. Thankfully they have a resurrection stone and defeats her

I've gotten all the scans for Kratos' Pankration justification back, but I am unsure as to how to apply them all to his Martial Arts Description effectively.

Back