• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Kratos didn't actively stop thinking in that fight though? Heimdall could actuvely feel his frustration and the Spear was the main reason Kratos began landing hits.
Until Kratos eventually overwhelmed him and Heimdall couldn't read him after the second phase anymore, calling his head empty until Kratos actually let him read it again. Hell, Heimdall's ability to read Kratos was failing actively at the second stage where Kratos no longer needed the Draupnir to land hits, despite Heimdall still dodging like crazy and spamming Realm Shift.

Hit's is layered as well, and Goku's second encounter has him confidently claim it wouldn't work on him anynore.

I forget how many layers Hit is though, so Heimdall might just have more though.
Heimdall isn't just layered, the hax he has is 4D as well.

Kratos didn't actively stop thinking in that fight though? Heimdall could actuvely feel his frustration and the Spear was the main reason Kratos began landing hits
Yeah that's true. While the spear did help greatly, Kratos pretty much adapted to him to the point where he could use any weapon really. even with the spear stunning him, he was able to dodge Kratos strikes and all of a sudden no more.
Hit's is layered as well, and Goku's second encounter has him confidently claim it wouldn't work on him anynore.

I forget how many layers Hit is though, so Heimdall might just have more though
Yeah hit could rapidly improve. But Heimdall layers are prolly more. Also as KLOL mentions they're all 4D which I keep forgetting.

Until Kratos eventually overwhelmed him and Heimdall couldn't read him after the second phase anymore, calling his head empty until Kratos actually let him read it again. Hell, Heimdall's ability to read Kratos was failing actively at the second stage where Kratos no longer needed the Draupnir to land hits, despite Heimdall still dodging like crazy and spamming Realm Shift.
Mildly confused, how does Heimdall's ability to read failing make it layered?

Heimdall isn't just layered, the hax he has is 4D as well.
Even more confused, isn't all time hax 4d at minimum?

Because Kratos resists those abilities already
I thought the original chat was about Goku vs Heimdall?

Wait so is it like

Baseline < Kratos (initial) < Heimdall's hax < Kratos (mid battle).

Because Goku's is layered as well to an extent since UI has multiple levels to it, being improved from Base to SSB, with UI Omen and then Perfected UI while True UI is somewhere in between.

Although I could be wrong. I'm more of an LotR knowledgeable, not a DB one.

Baseline < Kratos (initial) < Heimdall's hax < Kratos (mid battle).
Yeah.

Because Goku's is layered as well to an extent since UI has multiple levels to it, being improved from Base to SSB, with UI Omen and then Perfected UI while True UI is somewhere in between.

Although I could be wrong. I'm more of an LotR knowledgeable, not a DB one.
IIRC there was a CRT about just because Goku had UI turned on it didn't make him automatically immune to mind-based powers.

Does Heroes actually work as a match up? With them it seems to be stomp or stomped. Rarely see a fair match up.
I mean, there was 1 "fair" match up that DBH just happened to win (Hearts vs Super Shadow), and 2 incon matches (Burning Blaze vs Lagss and Dr. Doom vs Hearts).

Idk about Heimdall. UI helps a lot with preventing Goku from being read, and Time Manipulation isn't anything new for him. He can counter Space-Time manipulation to some extent too.

Really Thor is probably worse on the Norse side since he can BFR Goku hard or shatter him with his concept manip.
Didn't Ultra Instinct Goku fight Heimdall at some point and get cooked on this forum?

As for the others, the stronger Olympians hax him to death and he outskills most of the weaker Aesir, Vanir as well as the Titans.

Honestly, here some of Kratos' opponents I think Goku could beat:

Poseidon (High Diff)
Hercules (Mid Diff)
Sigrun (Mid Diff)
Thor (High Diff)
Castor and Pollux (Low Diff)
Theseus and Perseus (Low Diff)
Persephone (Mid Diff)
Baldur (Mid Diff)
..What?

Poseidon could deconstruct, Hercules could realistically one-shot (and is faster,) Sigrun sure, Thor would one-shot, Ca/Po Th/P sure, Persephone eh, and definitely not Baldur.

Was thinking of making Dr. Doom vs Odin (you know, because they're both sorcerors who are obsessed with control and are petty as ****).

Y'all think it's a good match or a stomp in favor of one side?

Poseidon could deconstruct,
He could, but Goku has ways around that like instant Transmission
Hercules could realistically one-shot (and is faster,)
True, but he's got no ranged attacks, and Goku is a lot more versatile, and this is assuming speed is equal
Thor would one-shot,
Yeah they pretty much all do currently
and definitely not Baldur.
Well Baldur isn't very versatile

He could, but Goku has ways around that like instant Transmission
I don't know about that. Poseidon is infinite in speed, so instant transmission would be normal to him, and his deconstruction powers are either an AOE or a straight constant beam that can be turned.

True, but he's got no ranged attacks, and Goku is a lot more versatile, and this is assuming speed is equal
His strength and resistances can carry him quite a bit ngl
Well Baldur isn't very versatile
His curse would carry him severely, and his resistances. Plus, a general one-shot. I don't really think Goku could realistically avoid a hit from Baldur, especially since he's the most agile of the Gods excluding Hermes and Heimdall

I don't know about that. Poseidon is infinite in speed, so instant transmission would be normal to him, and his deconstruction powers are either an AOE or a straight constant beam that can be turned
All of this is under the assumption of speed equal tbf
His strength and resistances can carry him quite a bit ngl
He does have one shot worthy ap and he is a skilled fighter, so yeah I'd say that. But resistances won't be useful as Goku doesn't really have much hax to begin with, honestly
His curse would carry him severely, and his resistances. Plus, a general one-shot. I don't really think Goku could realistically avoid a hit from Baldur, especially since he's the most agile of the Gods excluding Hermes and Heimdall
Also, this was assuming a curseless Baldur but yeah I agree. Although instant transmission would help greatly

ASSUMING SPEED IS EQUAL FOR THE TEN MILLIONTH TIME

Also Cronos pretty much gave Kratos the rest of his Magic, so I'm not sure if he could use his time powers anymore.

And Goku does have greater ranged attacks and maneuvers to avoid Hyperions flames

Bold of you to assume that thread will ever be resumed.

In Georr we trust.

Let's try to get them to 6-D via scaling them as transcending the RBR
Even if the higher existence does not transcend it, since contains a 5-d spatial space, by default the higher existence is 5-D.(And Athena)

But my real goal is to bring back the urd well, make 6-D Yggdrasil and 7-D PoH.

Last edited:
ASSUMING SPEED IS EQUAL FOR THE TEN MILLIONTH TIME

Also Cronos pretty much gave Kratos the rest of his Magic, so I'm not sure if he could use his time powers anymore.

And Goku does have greater ranged attacks and maneuvers to avoid Hyperions flames
Hyperion's flames is a ranged AOE attack that's infinite in speed iirc

and we're referring to titans in their primes, not the sad excuse of a titan in GOW3

Hyperion's flames is a ranged AOE attack that's infinite in speed iirc

and we're referring to titans in their primes, not the sad excuse of a titan in GOW3
High 3-A range can be covered has Goku has Low Multiverse range with IT

A prime cronos could prolly just time hax to defeat Goku sure, but I didn't use him cause we didn't really see much of him.

Honestly, here some of Kratos' opponents I think Goku could beat:

Poseidon (High Diff)
Hercules (Mid Diff)
Sigrun (Mid Diff)
Thor (High Diff)
Castor and Pollux (Low Diff)
Theseus and Perseus (Low Diff)
Persephone (Mid Diff)
Baldur (Mid Diff)

I think he stops at Heimdall and loses that one high diff

I think Kratos (Norse) beats all of Gokus opponents so far, at least all that come to mind.

The big problem for Goku's opponents is against Kratos, it would be another Tuesday for him, as they really bring nothing new to the table.

But against Kratos' opponents, Goku's never dealt with half of their abilities and wouldn't have an answer to them
Unfortunately, given that DB finna back to 3 space-times per macrocosm, and 6 for Beerus because he upscales above 2 GoDs (Which will nuke two macrocosms at once), it would effectively gut any chance of Goku being able to so much as put a dent on either of them. Without hax of his own, Goku is asking to get cooked real hard.

Unfortunately, given that DB finna back to 3 space-times per macrocosm, and 6 for Beerus because he upscales above 2 GoDs (Which will nuke two macrocosms at once), it would effectively gut any chance of Goku being able to so much as put a dent on either of them. Without hax of his own, Goku is asking to get cooked real hard.
Which is why you need to make GoW 2-A so that we can do DBH vs GoW, since DBH actually has some very haxy special ki manipulation.

Back