• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

It's weird seeing people say that the Norse saga made the franchise fall off or wane when two games made more money than the entire Greek saga. Heck, the Leviathan Axe became as recognizable than the Blades that symbolised the franchise for a decade, near-immediately.

And 70% of the time, they have Greek Kratos pfps lol.

It's weird seeing people say that the Norse saga made the franchise fall off or wane when two games made more money than the entire Greek saga. Heck, the Leviathan Axe became as recognizable than the Blades that symbolised the franchise for a decade, near-immediately.

classic fans bro, they just want their gory platformer back.

Chat, is this real?

That is crazy for them to say, especially in an era where narrative driven games like TLOU are king. Games like that paved the way for GOW 2018 and Ragnarok.

Weird, I can understand why someone would prefer the previous saga (personally I'm not a big fan of taking care of that little shit called Atreus) but I've never seen anyone claim the saga has declined.

If you like Greek Saga more than Norse Saga that is perfectly fine but most just want Kratos to be murder happy like he was in the Greek Saga

Apparently gaining character development and calming down "ruined his character"

I always thot so
images

I remember glass thinking that Kratos should have Low Godly Regen with the Power of Hope, and given it some thot, I think I actually agree. We have WoG confirmation that Kratos soul was destroyed and Hope brought it back.

And given what we now know of souls, it would actually be High Godly

I remember glass thinking that Kratos should have Low Godly Regen with the Power of Hope, and given it some thot, I think I actually agree. We have WoG confirmation that Kratos soul was destroyed and Hope brought it back.

And given what we now know of souls, it would actually be High Godly
Yeah, that got ruined. Regenerating souls only is only Regeneration (Unknown level) + Resurrection now.

I mean, he took a lot of damage from it but I don't think he was damaged on a scale that Gaia was.
Dude wasn't even able to hold his grip onto the Blade of Olympus on Gaia's back and begged for her to help.

The same Kratos who as a Demigod with even worse odds stacked up against him, could scale a near-5-mile-high mountain for 3 days non-stop without any food or water.

I always treated Kratos struggling to hold on to Gaia as PIS to be honest Imao, the plot required Kratos to fall to the Underworld.

Back