• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

In their first clash ( Thor and Kratos ) where Kratos said Thor's blows were as heavy as any he ever felt

Was Thor going all out? Or just playing around for the most part as he wanted to see Kratos give into his rage and reawaken his full power first?

Yeah that's exactly what came to mind
Yeah, not even out of the norm anymore. The Tree binding Mimir? Yggdrasil roots. Kratos imprisoned to be drowned by roots? Yggdrasil roots. Metal gates in Muspelheim? Magical gates made out of whatever metal Surtr makes, that disappear once you finish challenges on the magical sword thingies.

Entire temple of Pandora is magical and made of metals that would trash the BoC if the latter looked at the traps funny.

In their first clash ( Thor and Kratos ) where Kratos said Thor's blows were as heavy as any he ever felt
Correction: "As heavy as any I have felt" is what is in the journal. The word "ever" isn't there.

Was Thor going all out? Or just playing around for the most part as he wanted to see Kratos give into his rage and reawaken his full power first?
Neither party was going all out in the first fight. So a fatal mistake had the potential to game end them both, it's just that Kratos was too lenient and hesitant, and he suffered first. They were fighting on even grounds on that one.

Ariel Lawrence literally states that this isn't where it stopped, but that further infighting of the Primordials also spawned numerous galaxies.
So Uranus accidently spawns infinite galaxies from Ceto punching him in the face

Then the primordials go on to keep spawning galaxies anyways in their clash afterwards?

So Uranus accidently spawns infinite galaxies from Ceto punching him in the face
The infinite universe, its stars, galaxies and other contents so to speak.

Then the primordials go on to keep spawning galaxies anyways in their clash afterwards?
Yeah. It doesn't stop there until the remaining Primordials either bail, die or get shitcanned into Tartarus.

Correction: "As heavy as any I have felt" is what is in the journal. The word "ever" isn't there.
Ah my bad
Neither party was going all out in the first fight. So a fatal mistake had the potential to game end them both, it's just that Kratos was too lenient and hesitant, and he suffered first. They were fighting on even grounds on that one.

Well maybe you can say Kratos went all out for like 5 seconds when he fully tapped into his rage and knocked out some of Thor's teeth and Thor acknowledging "There's the god of war" iirc before leaving as he felt his blood debt was payed

Well maybe you can say Kratos went all out for like 5 seconds when he fully tapped into his rage and knocked out some of Thor's teeth and Thor acknowledging "There's the god of war" iirc before leaving as he felt his blood debt was payed
And then we see that side of Kratos one last time with Heimdall, never again.

And then we see that side of Kratos one last time with Heimdall, never again.
Man...seeing as Kratos supposedly reawakened his full power after training for Ragnarök...imagine he decided to tap into his rage/full power and matches Odin in a 1 v 1...since he supposed to be back to on par with his Peak Greek Era Pre Hope Self

Yeah, not even out of the norm anymore. The Tree binding Mimir? Yggdrasil roots. Kratos imprisoned to be drowned by roots? Yggdrasil roots. Metal gates in Muspelheim? Magical gates made out of whatever metal Surtr makes, that disappear once you finish challenges on the magical sword thingies.

Entire temple of Pandora is magical and made of metals that would trash the BoC if the latter looked at the traps funny.
Random ass traps being superior to Mjolnir is hilarious

KLOL is sick of everyone's shit at this point

God of War is one of those few video games where its hazards are repeatedly shown to be magical and divine yet we get "This is 9-C spikes" nonsense.
i guess because magic isn’t something that can be physically seen on objects unless you see some aura or something on it.

without it you would just assume it’s regular spikes.

Downplayers can use this to their advantage by telling people it’s a 9-C spike because I don’t see anything on it that wouldn’t make it 9-C.

Magni and Modi could flip over Hrungnir's corpse when nobody else in Odin's court could, Odin himself couldn't do it therefore Magni and Modi >> Odin and Zeus.

^ Real argument I came across a while back when I somehow entered the dark domain of reddit.
People still taking reddit seriously? 💀💀💀
Ain't no way

People there think kratos is peak or superhuman at best. The same people who think 3812 solos fiction and say vs wiki "wanks everything"
Like, you can't make this shit up.

People still taking reddit seriously? 💀💀💀
Ain't no way

People there think kratos is peak or superhuman at best. The same people who think 3812 solos fiction and say vs wiki "wanks everything"
Like, you can't make this shit up.
Bros will say that low multi is wanking which doesn't make sense.

And of course they exaggerate and say "we wank kratos to outer!!!!"

Bros will say that low multi is wanking which doesn't make sense.

And of course they exaggerate and say "we wank kratos to outer!!!!"
People there love to lie.
I seen them say "vs wiki has kratos at multiversal" when that was never the case. He is low multiversal. Or bringing stuff up from 2016-17 to justify their little fantasy for vs wiki wanking everything.

I disagree with a lot of VSBW ratings and think they're wank/downplay, but I can at least acknowledge that people don't have the same opinions, unless they're self-contradictory (like Kratos being 9-A because he nearly died to 9-C spikes). And these are also the same people who'll have DCAU Superman as Omnipotent+ because The Living Tribunal's divorced nephew was in a cross-over once, or something.

Last edited:
I disagree with a lot of VSBW ratings and think they're wank, but I can at least acknowledge that people don't have the same opinions, unless they're self-contradictory (like Kratos being 9-A because he nearly died to 9-C spikes). And these are also the same people who'll have DCAU Superman as Omnipotent+ because The Living Tribunal's divorced nephew was in a cross-over once, or something.
Every battle boarding site wanks and downplays. Vs wiki isn't an exception.

I disagree with a lot of VSBW ratings and think they're wank, but I can at least acknowledge that people don't have the same opinions, unless they're self-contradictory (like Kratos being 9-A because he nearly died to 9-C spikes). And these are also the same people who'll have DCAU Superman as Omnipotent+ because The Living Tribunal's divorced nephew was in a cross-over once, or something.
Nah, OBVIOUSLY DCEU superman is outerversal++++++++ because some guy said that all dc stuff is canon

Every battle boarding site wanks and downplays. Vs wiki isn't an exception.
Exactly.

The vast majority of the people on this site aren't even dedicated to more than a certain amount of verses at a time, as well. So it's not like everyone's quality checking everything.

People there love to lie.
I seen them say "vs wiki has kratos at multiversal" when that was never the case. He is low multiversal. Or bringing stuff up from 2016-17 to justify their little fantasy for vs wiki wanking everything.
Gotta love their last resort.

Lose an argument? They drop that dogshit imgur link. I legit had one show me like 4 threads with multi paragraph "debunks" and told me "yeah ok debunk this"

I did, but people like that are annoying.

Me: I want a Barbarian King profile.

Mom: We have a Barbarian King profile at home.

Barbarian King profile at home:

Damn. Someone actually argued Kratos is weaker than every God in the series and won beacuse of plot armor since he shouldn't scale to any of them at all.

Back