• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

OH MA GOD!!! NEW GAME PLUS IS FINALLY HERE!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! NOW I GOT GOD OF WAR III AND RAGNAROK NEW GAME PLUS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!

Bro idk if is cuz i havr a ps4 but the blades of chaos glitch trough the cloak
Happens on PS5 too. Nothing new.

YOO WE CAN FINNALY SKIP CINEMATICS
Only on NG+ tho AFAIK.

But why the **** would you want to do that?
I guess it's an option for those that have already played the game. But you can't skip 'em if you're starting a brand new game from scratch.

KratosW2.PNG

Damn.
I honestly think Kratos shouldn't have beat Zeus. Doesn't really have any way to permanently put him down. I think that should have been an incon

can elaborate more on this.
Kratos could resist River Styx as DemiGod, GoW3 Negged that.
Kratos could resist Zeus bolts in GoW2, GoW3 Zeus negged that.

Between GoW2 and 3, Zeus not only becomes stronger and his magic becomes more potent, he also gains resistance neg. Which he didn't demonstrably showcase before.
He can also resist his potent magic bolts reflected back at him.
Conclusion is obvious.
New and Enhanced magic, resistance, strength and new ability.

I assume the reason we assume zeus negated the resistance is due to another reason of why kratos couldn't resist?
Cuz i don't remember any statament about that straight up (before any confusion not against it just asking)

I assume the reason we assume zeus negated the resistance is due to another reason of why kratos couldn't resist?
Cuz i don't remember any statament about that straight up (before any confusion not against it just asking)
Not everything needs a statement TBH.

Why not?

He went from matching Pre-Hades Kratos at the end of GoW2 to flat-out one-shotting him and then matching a Kratos who got a massive Hades amp.
That's not good enough reason for a key. Why do you think we removed Kratos' keys? Because they were too much bloat and stat-padding for absolutely no reason.

We probably should note the difference somewhere, if even on a blog.

Me, Pariah and KLOL506 were discussing the scaling chain issues offsite and while we haven't agreed on everything, there should be a distinction between End of II Zeus whom Ragnarok Kratos and Thor backscale from and End of III Zeus, whom only End of III Kratos and Bloodlusted Kratos scale to.

Back