• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

gow_castorandpollux.png

Ugly (Castor and pollux in GOW)

56244666765bb92c2a5d2ad6ac747965268eb49d.jpg

Beautiful (Castor and Pollux Fate/Grand Order)

It's funny how even the strongest Athenians in the game are considered to be barely stronger than Spartan children by Kratos.

Honestly, makes sense. The Last Warrior held out against GoW2 Kratos far longer than he should've.

Huuh, i know that i sound annoying but can you guys restrain yourselfs from talking about things like this? I really don't fell well reading things related to that

It's funny how even the strongest Athenians in the game are considered to be barely stronger than Spartan children by Kratos.

Honestly, makes sense. The Last Warrior held out against GoW2 Kratos far longer than he should've.
Last Warrior had that spartan dawg in him.

I'm rewatching the battle with Ragnarok. Did Thor actually fight against Ragnarok? All we saw was Thor avoiding Ragnarok's attacks, but we never saw Thor actually trading blows with Ragnarok. Compared to Jormungander actually surviving the blow from Thor which sent him back through time. Same goes with Freya and Freyr: all they really did was avoid Ragnarok or try to speak to him, and for all we know, the most Freyr managed to endure before was a casual swat from Ragnarok. The concrete feats were his destruction of Asgard and shaking the World Tree with his sword strike. Freyr could only momentarily hold off the sword with a combination of his own power compounded by Ingrid. Guess the point I'm trying to make is whether he truly scales at or below the top Norse dogs like Thor and Odin, or if he actually scales above them and Jormungander. I'm inclined to believe he's still stronger than the top Norse gods.
the images reflected on the screen also seemed to be avoiding the moves of Thor Ragnarok, I don't think it was a full war

Back