• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Why is it useful? Isn't Kratos' invincibility while being in Spartan Rage simply a game mechanic? I mean, draugrs' attacks with swords also bounce off Kratos when he's in Spartan Rage in a similar fashion.
It just implies his rage is just him utilizing a bit of his true power whenever he can, but it still isn't anywhere near the full package.

And I never implied invincibility with it either, it just means Kratos toughens up significantly more.

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (As an Olympian God, he should be superior to Persephone

^This is part of the justification for Hermes attack potency on his profile...but shouldn't it be more like "Comparable to Persephone" rather than superior?

Because doesn't Persephone scale to Olympian level?

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (As an Olympian God, he should be superior to Persephone

^This is part of the justification for Hermes attack potency on his profile...but shouldn't it be more like "Comparable to Persephone" rather than superior?

Because doesn't Persephone scale to Olympian level?
Persephone scales to her own feat of destroying the damaged World Pillar. So like, she's at least on par with Helios but her scaling to the Olympians is a bit ambiguous.

Persephone scales to her own feat of destroying the damaged World Pillar. So like, she's at least on par with Helios but her scaling to the Olympians is a bit ambiguous.
Doesn't Helios scale above most of the Olympians though?

It's even on his profile that he scales above all Olympians bar the top 5 ( Brother Kings/Ares/Athena )

Doesn't Helios scale above most of the Olympians though?

It's even on his profile that he scales above all Olympians bar the top 5 ( Brother Kings/Ares/Athena )
My brother in Zeus that leaves like, Hermes and Hephaestus. Even Artemis backscales from Ares.

😭

Wait wouldn't there still be like 7 more olympians lmfao? There's 12 olympian gods in total no?
Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Athena, Artemis are accounted for. Hestia and Demeter appear in the novels but they're featless. Hermes is Hermes. Apollo is only mentioned but also featless. Hephaestus is featless in terms of power. Aphrodite is Aphrodite. Dionysius doesn't even exist in the series or at least never appears. Hades isn't even mythically counted among them.
Also wouldn't they still just scale to Low 2-C via scaling to/above most of the Primordials and Titans anyways?
Who, Hermes? He fights a Titan in the Titanomachy so yeah, he'd scale to 2-C via that at least.

Wait wouldn't there still be like 7 more olympians lmfao? There's 12 olympian gods in total no?

Also wouldn't they still just scale to Low 2-C via scaling to/above most of the Primordials and Titans anyways?
Nope, Primordials and Titans are all 2-C (Primordials scaling to 5 universes and Titans backscaling from the Olympians' 9), and you cannot downscale to a lower tier like that in Tier 2.

Nope, Primordials and Titans are all 2-C (Primordials scaling to 5 universes and Titans backscaling from the Olympians' 9), and you cannot downscale to a lower tier like that in Tier 2.
Huh? but I am not down scaling anything

I was asking that other olympians like Aphrodite and such shouldn't really downscale from Ares/Athena who are explicitly above all the olympians bar the brother kings

But they would still scale to Low 2-C from killing Titans who scale to the Primordials

As Zeus and his brothers, Freya and Freyr, Kratos and Deimos etc. show us, sibling scaling isn't that solid.

I could see that happening
Apollo:"Kratos, what are you doing here?!"

Kratos:"Olympus has tasked me with disposing of you"

Apollo:"I am being betrayed by my own brethren?!"

Kratos:"You have throw the gift of prophecy too many times to the wrong people, the world in the future is a mess because of you...And I'm going to end this once and for all"

Apollo:"Hmpf, and because of the rule of no gods fighting each other they sent you, very well mortal! Come to your death!"

Kratos:"No Apollo...I received a gift of prophecy of my own...you're the one who's going to die"

Nah, Kratos wielding magical AR-15s would be the better norm. He already saw 'Murican oil companies repel Iraq from Kuwait so we could start from there.
Would be hilarious. Give him a mini gun that has the abilities of Poseidons rage.
Ewwwwwwww Glock, M1911 supremacy, MUH STOPPIN' POWER
I've always like 1911's more, too lmao. Probably cuz of Agent 47. And Kratos is all about stopping power so I could see one being his weapon of Choice.

Back