• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

why is even Zeus invulerable to facing stronger clones of himself tbh
He'd get injured and then outstrip them in power.

Plus, I know this is a narrative argument but Ares being able to make multiple Zeus'es via magic is so off....

He'd get injured and then outstrip them in power.

Plus, I know this is a narrative argument but Ares being able to make multiple Zeus'es via magic is so off....
Zeus would just clap back and produce his own clones to balance it out.

AB30-FC2-C-CF3-D-4-CBB-B3-C0-B3-D291862486.jpg

mcu Zeus said this line I wonder if the mcu directors and stuff played gow and put a little reference to fear Zeus and stuff.

Uh....thats a very common thing for a humiliated person of high status to say, let alone Zeus himself lol.
Tv tropes did say this

“After nearly being killed by Thor, Zeus realizes that his reputation has fallen wayside in favor of superheroes, and he vows to restore it by becoming of a god of fear and vengeance..”

Zeus has cloning? where?
....The entire last fight with Kratos?
can you give me an example for his best AD feats?
He went from being even with Kratos after the latter retrieved his godhood and limping away in injury, to being able to casually oneshot him. Despite Kratos growing in power as he makes it up the mountain every second, Zeus can keep up with him with no issues. When you injure him during the first phase of his fight, he's confirmed to get back up even stronger. He goes from being injured after the first fight on Olympus to being at peak form and dealing even more damage in minutes alone. That's what I can remember.

....The entire last fight with Kratos?

Ah I remember now , the scene after he absorbs some energies from gaia's heart? my sleep depraved ass was thinking of GOW2 fight for some reason lmao
He went from being even with Kratos after the latter retrieved his godhood and limping away in injury, to being able to casually oneshot him. Despite Kratos growing in power as he makes it up the mountain every second, Zeus can keep up with him with no issues. When you injure him during the first phase of his fight, he's confirmed to get back up even stronger. He goes from being injured after the first fight on Olympus to being at peak form and dealing even more damage in minutes alone. That's what I can remember.
Hm the profile also says he got stronger and came back as a more formidable opponent even after BoO stabs , if his AD can outdo BoO drain then thats quite an insane AD indeed

BoO make Kratos went from 4A to low multi
I think you mean the other way around.

But that was when Kratos willingly drained himself of his godly powers. Offensive usage of the BoO to strip one of their powers would result in near-immediate death, like Athena.

Anyways uhhh out of curiosity since can't remember the exact details of ares Dimension
What if someone with dimensional travel was sended there

Anyways uhhh out of curiosity since can't remember the exact details of ares Dimension
What if someone with dimensional travel was sended there
They'd just come back to the real world unless Ares power nulled them there

I've noticed that our ratings are surprisingly a middle ground for GoW versus debating.

It's either orders of infinity higher, or orders lower.
And now, it's both, with some asinine math theorems trying to debunk actual evidence from source materials.

That's not even something that could possibly be verse specific. It'd have to be wiki-specific due to how our rating systems are generalised.

That's not even something that could possibly be verse specific. It'd have to be wiki-specific due to how our rating systems are generalised.
He literally just used math to deny what the source materials said against him.

Uhhh question
Since Kratos resisted power null before is Ares Power null thingy some sort of layered bs? Making sure i don't forget any context

Back