• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Is Spartan Rage in GOW 2018 and Ragnarok supposed to represent Kratos unburdening some of his restraint and using more of his godly power? Is he just somewhat enraged when in this state?

Is Spartan Rage in GOW 2018 and Ragnarok supposed to represent Kratos unburdening some of his restraint and using more of his godly power? Is he just somewhat enraged when in this state?
He's just releasing his anger in a combat effective manner.

Yeah I'd like a human Kratos key as well. He'd be at most 8-C for scaling above the last Spartan who survived a point blank building explosion

Redeemed Warrior should just be straight up upped to Class T LS for being able to wrestle with and overpower Manticores for now, at least until I get that Atlas Hammer calc ready.

Redeemed Warrior should just be straight up upped to Class T LS for being able to wrestle with and overpower Manticores for now, at least until I get that Atlas Hammer calc ready.
Also I think they should get Class T for just back scaling, and Immeasurable with God Tier weapons. But why does the Manticore have Class T? Doesn't it get constantly overpowered?
Funnily enough, yes. Turns out, that hammer swing is 270 degrees. It gets us just that much closer to High 6-A, but no cigar. 6-A+ it remains.
Interesting. The return of High 6-A GOW lol.

Some fodder enemies should scale to Demigod Kratos' FTL speed. For example Undead Legionnaire Captains are so fast that they can go behind Kratos before the chains connect and are specifically stated to dodge Kratos' attack with ease.

Also I think they should get Class T for just back scaling,
No need for backscaling because they directly scale to the Manticore that tangoes with Kratos.

and Immeasurable with God Tier weapons.
They don't wield the true Gauntlet of Zeus, so no.

But why does the Manticore have Class T? Doesn't it get constantly overpowered?
It can make Kratos pull with more effort than what is necessary.

Interesting. The return of High 6-A GOW lol.
Close, but nah. 6-A+.

Must be Novel Scans? U got them?
GoW II Prima Guide actually.

LC.jpg

Last edited:
The gauntlets of Zeus aren't just a dual version? Or just a replica?
Nah, completely different gauntlets that just so happen to share the same name. Even the Spear of Destiny and Blade of Artemis which have radically different appearances (Artemis Blade being the closest-looking), somehow share the same backstory as in the previous games (Spear of Destiny belonging to the Dark Rider and the Blade belonging to Artemis).

CT.jpg

Dunno if this means a lot but apparently Cyclopses helped build Mt. Olympus.
I'd suggest changing the "static" to "vignette" for your image links for maximum clarity.

But it effectively proves that the myth stories in the GOW3 guidebook are canon to a degree after all.

Back