• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Guys what Is your top 10 strongest characters of the verse?
1. Hope Kratos
2. Fear Zeus
3. Pre-Fear Zeus/Post-Hades Kratos w/ Blade of Olympus/Enraged 100% Max Power Ragnarok Kratos
4. Odin
5. Freya and Serious Ragnarok Kratos
6. Brother Kings/Ares/Thor/Kratos between him getting Hope in GoW1 to pre-Hades in GoW3
7. Baldur
8. Heimdall
9. Jormugandur
10. Ragnarok

1. Hope Kratos
2. Fear Zeus
3. Pre-Fear Zeus/Post-Hades Kratos w/ Blade of Olympus/Enraged 100% Max Power Ragnarok Kratos
4. Odin
5. Freya and Serious Ragnarok Kratos
6. Brother Kings/Ares/Thor/Kratos between him getting Hope in GoW1 to pre-Hades in GoW3
7. Baldur
8. Heimdall
9. Jormugandur
10. Ragnarok
Okay wtf is heimdall exactly doing against Ragnarok

In a discord server someone tried to tell me Thor temporal bfr means he can travel forward and back in time as a argument for why odin by himself could
Now he tells me tyr is the strongest norse god🗿

Edit: Apparently he was telling by "strongest norse god besidss tyr" he didn't meant it's the strongest norse god

Last edited:
Oh hell nah now he trynna say hermes can't travel Faster than kratos and that kratos was holding back since he is faster than essence of helios who is sol

ESSENCE OF HYPERION. THAT'S HELIOS' DAD.

They legit haven't played any of the games.
They asked for proof hermes travel speed is superior to gow 2 Kratos so definitelly
And btw they said essence of hyperion i just mystiped

They also said light speed in gow it's infinite speed

They asked for proof hermes travel speed is superior to gow 2 Kratos so definitelly
LOL, GoW3 Hades-Soul-Amped Kratos was being outpaced by healthy Hermes, he kept up with only wounded Hermes who has the Helios feat under his belt.

They also said light speed in gow it's infinite speed
Speed of light and infinite speed are two very different things in GoW.

, GoW3 Hades-Soul-Amped Kratos was being outpaced by healthy Hermes, he kept up with only wounded Hermes who has the Helios feat under his belt.
I litterally brought up this too
He was like "I would just argue this is a suppressed kratos who wasn't even at his peak anyway. Wog says kratos is all around Superior to the essence of Hyperion itself who are stated to verbatim be the speed of light."

I litterally brought up this too
He was like "I would just argue this is a suppressed kratos who wasn't even at his peak anyway. Wog says kratos is all around Superior to the essence of Hyperion itself who are stated to verbatim be the speed of light."
Zeus' dash laughs at Essence of Hyperion (Essence of Hyperion is a nerfed version of Zeus' dash) and Kratos fought on par with Zeus in GoW2. Zeus can casually blitz Hermes without even trying.

Zeus' dash laughs at Essence of Hyperion (Essence of Hyperion is a nerfed version of Zeus' dash) and Kratos fought on par with Zeus in GoW2. Zeus can casually blitz Hermes without even trying.
Yeah but the thing is he was saying the twins and Ascension kratos > hermes in travel speed

Just wanted to double check, comparing Ragnarok Kratos's AP (this is only AP) to his Greek self:

Casual Kratos (the one who fought casual Thor) = Pre-Hades Kratos (Based on Kratos's own statement)

Enraged 100% Kratos (the one who punched Thor) = Pre-Hope Kratos.

On that note, how exactly did we determine what Kratos's statement about Thor's power and his enraged form scaled to, compared to his Greek self?

Just wanted to double check, comparing Ragnarok Kratos's AP (this is only AP) to his Greek self:

Casual Kratos (the one who fought casual Thor) = Pre-Hades Kratos (Based on Kratos's own statement)
Yeah

Enraged 100% Kratos (the one who punched Thor) = Pre-Hope Kratos.
Yeah.

On that note, how exactly did we determine what Kratos's statement about Thor's power and his enraged form scaled to, compared to his Greek self?
1. Both holding back, Kratos even more so.

2. Kratos not having the Blades of Chaos on him.

3. WoG stating Thor's even-ness with Poseidon's Hippocamp.

4. Multiple official sources and interviews for GoW2018 stating that Kratos is massively restraining himself to not unleash his true dormant powers that he used to besiege Olympus.

Yeah

Yeah.
Ok, just making sure.

1. Both holding back, Kratos even more so.

2. Kratos not having the Blades of Chaos on him.

3. WoG stating Thor's even-ness with Poseidon's Hippocamp.
But how was it determined that "among the heaviest blows I've ever felt" was only for Pre-Hades people?

Of course it wouldn't scale to Fear Zeus, but why specifically before his Hades amp?
4. Multiple official sources and interviews for GoW2018 stating that Kratos is massively restraining himself to not unleash his true dormant powers that he used to besiege Olympus.
But didn't Kratos lose his Hades amp?

How would peak 100% angry Norse Kratos be equal to the same Kratos that matched Zeus in AP?

Back