• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kay, so a 3.45x AP advantage, and it ain't much.

Goku's got a massive range advantage but Megaera's got a massive hax advantage even if she uses her mind powers less than her sisters.

'Kay, so a 3.45x AP advantage, and it ain't much.

Goku's got a massive range advantage but Megaera's got a massive hax advantage even if she uses her mind powers less than her sisters.
True. Goku's definitely more Skilled in H2H, could avoid her by flying, (although in character he'd probably stay on the ground with her like he did with uub)

Megaera does have the big Hax advantage with her bugs that could corrupt Goku, manifest the elements like fire, ice, lightning, and the souls of Hades (which Goku doesn't resist) but they can be easily avoided with Instant Transmission and destroyed with a simple KI blast.

Reality warping. Which I believe Goku has no counters to.
She could take this with mind Hax and reality warping yes, but she's more of a melee fighter than her sisters. But counted.
Megara FRA
Counted.

And Goku's Ki will be getting drained quickly by SSJ3, and he won't be able to stay in that form. So it would be smart for him to not toy around.

He's more skilled, got a slight AP advantage, and a massive LS advantage. He could take it like that. Instant Transmission could catch Megaera off guard at pretty much any moment.

I think I'll personally vote Goku for now.

DBS Goku breathes and wipes out Megaera. Not even a fair contest.

Anyway, I'll be voting Goku for now, until or unless he gets upped to Tier 3 soon.

Megaera has the hax advantage but her more instant win conditions aren't something she opens with in-character. Goku has the power and skill advantage and won't be playing around with her considering his lower stamina. While she could incapacitate him with her bugs or elemental powers immediately, Goku's mobility and flight would lower the chances.

Close but voting for Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back