• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

He's got the entire Underworld at his side, all those souls to torment, including all the Titans who were imprisoned there. And he still got his shit kicked in to the point where he loses the will to fight entirely.

At that point it's no longer a mere 2x gap, because Kratos with Hades' soul is now able to tango against GoW3 Beginning Zeus who not even mere hours ago one-shotted his Pre-Hades form that kicked Hades' ass. And then Zeus undergoes Zenkai to go further beyond, but nope, Kratos still manages to pin him down.

In other words, the gap is much, much greater, but unquantifiable.
Where do you think Odin ranks compared to all the people in the Greek universe?

Top 10? Top 5?

Where do you think Odin ranks compared to all the people in the Greek universe?

Top 10? Top 5?
He'd definitely be Brother King level for sure, stronger than and much more versatile than Poseidon but literal fodder compared to what Hades has in store from him. If his goofy aughhh scream and his utter incapability to resist a couple words is anything to go by, Hades will literally rip him a new one and toss him into the pits of Tartarus for eternal torture and damnation.

Ares might also be able to whack out Odin simply because Ares never plays a fair fight, and will use his hax to make stronger, faster and more capable clones of you and play mind games on you just to screw you over further, and when all is said and done, poof. Gone goes your magic and your weapons.

And Zeus? Zeus would literally one-shot both the pantheons with one single lightning bolt.

If his goofy aughhh scream and his utter incapability to resist a couple words is anything to go by,
?
Ares might also be able to whack out Odin simply because Ares never plays a fair fight, and will use his hax to make stronger, faster and more capable clones of you and play mind games on you just to screw you over further, and when all is said and done, poof. Gone goes your magic and your weapons.
Tbf, Odin never plays fair either.
Btw, didn't Thor and Faye split a soul? Shouldn't that be soul manipulation?

Sofna

upp frá

þessu,

sofna

heðan,

sofna

sofna

Tbf, Odin never plays fair either.
At least he actually shows and states he's not playing fair. Ares would just up and stab you in the back when you least expect it.

Btw, didn't Thor and Faye split a soul? Shouldn't that be soul manipulation?
They did.

Meanwhile, Kratos as a depowered human without ashes or his tattoo literally neck-snaps souls and takes everything they have for offer into him.

I actually remember a comic (fancomic obviously) about what happened to the souls after Kratos left, it involved him meeting with Calliope again too.

I actually remember a comic (fancomic obviously) about what happened to the souls after Kratos left, it involved him meeting with Calliope again too.
Read that one, good shit.

Sofna

upp frá

þessu,

sofna

heðan,

sofna

sofna
Is that a meme or something?

Because I've seen people here spam it in CRT's for GOW and such.
They did.

Meanwhile, Kratos as a depowered human without ashes or his tattoo literally neck-snaps souls and takes everything they have for offer into him.
Should still be on their profiles IMO.

Btw, I think Athena's statement about Demigod Kratos being Near Olympian is enough to warrant a possibly 2-C IMO, especially since he took hits from Persephone who IIRC scales >= Helios and matched the Gauntlet of Zeus which is above Atlas.

Btw, I think Athena's statement about Demigod Kratos being Near Olympian is enough to warrant a possibly 2-C IMO, especially since he took hits from Persephone who IIRC scales >= Helios and matched the Gauntlet of Zeus which is above Atlas.
He had the Gauntlet on, Persephone didn't even go all out on Depowered Kratos with that telekinetic blast.

He had the Gauntlet on, Persephone didn't even go all out on Depowered Kratos with that telekinetic blast.
that always confused me, he could harm her without the gauntlet, i always assumed that it was an outlier, but now with that "near olympian strenght" statement, why couldn't warang even a "possibly"?

Yeah but those air lifts that you get by setting the logs on fire first. It just makes me wonder why they haven’t melted the wax off of the wings?
He can fly using wings. It's not sustainable is all. In novel he was going to use it to travel to Fates tower instead of Phoenix.

In 3 he uses it multiple times to travel between realms for looooong distances.

Well I’ve been watching mythology guy and his take on the mythological accuracy on GOW and after reading it, just stumped on some of the stuff in gow.

then again the gow creators did say they took a lot of artistic license of Greek mythology in order to make God of war work.

I'm being nitpicky, but I think immensely superior should just be changed to superior to Sigrun on Freya's profile.

She's definitely stronger, but Sigrun became queen after, and Gná, Sigrun and Freya are all relative to Kratos. Also, Freya became queen partially due to nepotism/Odin's manipulations.

Last edited:
Do you guys trust me if I had all of kratos weapons?
no-no-no-spider-man.gif

I wouldn't trust meself with those weapons either, I'd rather take my own life with those instead and let Hope be spread all over the World.

Back