• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Yeah, she'd downscale massively tho.

LMFAO no, Thor was manhandling both Ragnarok and Jormungandr simultaneously with utter ease, he literally BFR'd Jormungandr before proceeding to focus on Kratos.
He fought surturr? I didn't noticed some bs like this

He fought surturr? I didn't noticed some bs like this
Bruh, you do not see the GER-looking ass dude on the far right that Thor tangoes with right before he knocks Jormungandr back through time? That's Surtr as Ragnarok.

Bruh, you do not see the GER-looking ass dude on the far right that Thor tangoes with right before he knocks Jormungandr back through time? That's Surtr as Ragnarok.
Oh if that's tge case i prolly missed it cuz i was just paying attention at how serpant tries to catch Thor but gets yeeted

So Thor could go toe to toe with surtr...but at the same time surtr could've killed off Kratos, Atreus, Freyr, Freya and by extension angrboda and Fenrir if they had not left the place. Something's not adding up.

GoW's Infinite ratings make sense to me, but I really don't like them ngl.
I can understand the hesitance with accepting the feat, but there's more than one of them.

Atropos's Astral Projection Speed

Persephone barely reacting to and blocking the Beams of the Light of Dawn which is powered by the same power source as Helios, the Primordial Flame, and has beams that work in the same exact identical fashion

The Sisters of Fate multitasking the Threads of Fate which span all life and time

I'm not referring to the actual rating of infinite itself, just most mid-/high-tier GoW characters having them.
There's like, only literal gods at the moment for profiles. Fodder wouldn't even come close to MHS+ or even FTL that the Redeemed Warriors have.

Most would just scale to Harpies, which are Hypersonic for making the trip from Rhodes to Etna in 4 minutes flat (And yes, they can fight and perform acrobatic maneuvers mid-flight).

The Gods and Elite enemies are what I mean by mid and high-tier.

Some of the enemies Kratos fought at that level vary massively.

The Gods and Elite enemies are what I mean by mid and high-tier.
The main feat comes from Helios, who is pretty much the residential high-tier punching bag. Of course, his light means nothing for either Hermes (The residential speed beast), Atlas or Hercules. Titans can somewhat keep up with Hermes but ultimately the latter is just way faster.

The other feat comes from Persephone, who is even worse off because she's not upper-tier Olympian, but she's no mid-tier by any means if her blowing up the World Pillar is anything to go by.

The other two feats come from the Sisters of Fate, who are more or less top of the charts because of Fate Manip but even then they by themselves are ridiculously strong.

Some of the enemies Kratos fought at that level vary massively.
Most of them are fodder tier and can't do anything meaningful to save their life against him. The only ones would matter would be the actual big hotshots, like actual Gods, top-tier Jotunn, or foes that have the feats on their level (Like Nidhogg, Garmr, Jormungandr, etc.)

The main feat comes from Helios, who is pretty much the residential high-tier punching bag.

Most of them are fodder tier and can't do anything meaningful to save their life against him.
Basically my point exactly. The Olympians/Titans vary enormously to the point where I'd argue that the gap between some of them (albeit very, very few) is similar to the gap between fodder enemies.

Basically my point exactly. The Olympians/Titans vary enormously to the point where I'd argue that the gap between some of them (albeit very, very few) is similar to the gap between fodder enemies.
And then there is Zeus. Man has a gap over the entire verse so big he could one-shot it with a single lightning bolt and no one would ever see it coming, save for the Sisters of Fate because "LOLNOPE YOU LOSE".

Good. No more wank

And it's much cooler than infinite speed
COPE, SEETHE, MALD, DILATE AND BASK IN THE GLORY OF OUR LORD HELIOS

latest

And then there is Zeus. Man has a gap over the entire verse so big he could one-shot it with a single lightning bolt and no one would ever see it coming, save for the Sisters of Fate because "LOLNOPE YOU LOSE".
Hesiod Zeus in a nutshell.

Yeah, she'd downscale massively tho.

LMFAO no, Thor was manhandling both Ragnarok and Jormungandr simultaneously with utter ease, he literally BFR'd Jormungandr before proceeding to focus on Kratos.
isn't manhandling a bit of an exaggeration as Surtur wasn't damaged seriously?

So Thor could go toe to toe with surtr...but at the same time surtr could've killed off Kratos, Atreus, Freyr, Freya and by extension angrboda and Fenrir if they had not left the place. Something's not adding up.
wouldn't they get erased as the entire branch falls down and you get erased via falling down Yggdrasil.

Back