• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I'm honestly shocked that even got a sequel lol. But hades 2 was bound to happen. I heard so much praise for that
I think Death Stranding has plenty of potential. It genuinely has an interesting lore and world. It was really the gameplay aspect that dragged it down. Altough yeah, never expected a sequel. It was teased tho.

Yeah, Hades was amazing.

Imagine a GOW game set in the Marvel universe.

Weapons:

Mjolnir

Captain America's Shield

The Necrosword

The Infinity Gauntlet.

Magic:

Eye of Agamotto

Ultimate Nullifier

Phoenix Force

The Darkhold.

Items: Hawkeye's Bow.

Glaive of Corvus.

Venom symbiote.

Destroyer Armor.

Bosses:

Venom.

Sinister six.

Magneto

Iron man and Captain America

The Fantastic Four

Fing Fang Foom.

Ghost Rider.

Abomination.

Captain Marvel.

Silver surfer

Doctor Strange.

The Sentry.

Hyperion and Gladiator.

Jean Gray.

Loki

Thor.

Odin.

Scarlet Witch.

Hulk.

Dormmamu.

Knull.

Gorr.

Dr. Doom.

Galactus.

Thanos.

Last edited:
Imagine a GOW game set in the Marvel universe.

Weapons:

Mjolnir

Captain America's Shield

The Necrosword

The Infinity Gauntlet.

Magic:

Eye of Agamotto

Ultimate Nullifier

Phoenix Force

The Darkhold.

Items: Hawkeye's Bow.

Glaive of Corvus.

Venom symbiote.

Destroyer Armor.

Bosses:

Venom.

Sinister six.

Magneto

Iron man and Captain America

The Fantastic Four

Fing Fang Foom.

Ghost Rider.

Abomination.

Captain Marvel.

Silver surfer

Doctor Strange.

The Sentry.

Hyperion and Gladiator.

Jean Gray.

Loki

Thor.

Odin.

Hulk.

Dormmamu.

Knull.

Gorr.

Dr. Doom.

Galactus.

Thanos.

It doesen't even need to be a God of War game. Someone should just make a Marvel game like this.

someone must make a cronos profile and add " considerably superior to his father , easily ripped his father's balls off "

Screenshot_2022-12-09-18-54-39-21_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d.jpg
One Small Issue.

Aphrodite is acknowledged as Zeus's daughter in the PS2 manual of GOW1.

But the GOW2 Myth to Legend already acknowledges the **** durability test of Uranus to be a thing, which Uranus fails.

Just by feats and powerscaling alone Kratos claps. People went through hell to get Asura to 3-A and now that big-ass cosmological structures are subject to using the black hole method to find mass and GBE, maybe, Asura might get a nerf here yet again.

One Small Issue.

Aphrodite is acknowledged as Zeus's daughter in the PS2 manual of GOW1.

But the GOW2 Myth to Legend already acknowledges the **** durability test of Uranus to be a thing, which Uranus fails.
And the novel. The daughter thing is likely a quirk of the manual

also, Surtr gets Life Manipulation for breathing life into Ormr
Fairly sure that's referring to the fact that they don't permanently die, same as the Hel Walkers.
yep, the Valkyries mention the same
True dat, but I'd rather it be my Great aunt than my sister lol
based

Odin and Freya also need Soul Manipulation since the Raven Keeper (who uses Seidr) is able to capture and reshape the souls of children.
They also might get animal manipulation since Keeper can summon dragons for battle (intangibility as well if they don’t have it already)

Odin and Freya also need Soul Manipulation since the Raven Keeper (who uses Seidr) is able to capture and reshape the souls of children.
They also might get animal manipulation since Keeper can summon dragons for battle (intangibility as well if they don’t have it already)
Ye.

If we're making profiles for the Centimani (Gyges, Briareus AKA Aegaeon, Cottus) and Starkadr as well, the'd get multiple limbs as a power.

We should probably make a list of Mimir's stories and prophecies vs what happens in Ragnarok since quite a bit changes there.

By the way, does anyone have resistance to existence erasure via surviving beyond the Yggdrasil's branches?

You know what will be more grander than Egypt and Chinese Pantheon? Mesopotamian Pantheon, since it's basically the first ever myth that exist in the universe
Imagine dunking mother Tiamat and Devil Pazuzu

I feel that we should take into account that a vast majority of these pantheons wouldn't have much reason to contact Kratos and vice versa while theorising any future installments. Even with his power and reputation, it's fairly clear to any other land that does a bit of information gathering that Kratos would be content to be left to rebuild and rule the Nine Realms.

Granted, it's also possible that Athena might try to manipulate him to further her plans or that another pantheon might have gods that hope to use his power against their enemies within said land.

Just by feats and powerscaling alone Kratos claps. People went through hell to get Asura to 3-A and now that big-ass cosmological structures are subject to using the black hole method to find mass and GBE, maybe, Asura might get a nerf here yet again.
I expect folks to respond to how everyone in the thread says Kratos gets rekt or something

I expect folks to respond to how everyone in the thread says Kratos gets rekt or something
well at least some casual people say kratos has advantage in hax, kratos just use medusa gaze, time slow, and claws of hades. Pretty much classics arguments since 2010

Lol imagine if Kratos, Freya, and Atreus here Aphrodite is still alive.

And Kratos really doesn't want to talk about what he did with her.

Atreus (not knowing what she's like): I wonder if we can visit her!

Kratos: NO BOI

Mimir: Trying not to laugh

Lol imagine if Kratos, Freya, and Atreus here Aphrodite is still alive.

And Kratos really doesn't want to talk about what he did with her.

Atreus (not knowing what she's like): I wonder if we can visit her!

Kratos: NO BOI

Mimir: Trying not to laugh
Doesn't mention the Aphrodite daugthers in GoW 1

Back