• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Minor Athena CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking generally, can you actually explain why this is PIS/CIS? I don't even care about your disagreement, it's whatever but you keep saying it is without actually addressing why that's the case. It's actually bordering on spam now.

Just "It's just CIS/PIS!!!" in response to an actual explanation on Athena's character and intelligence and the fact that she is straight up saying she can seal Hope away after showing she can't take it away from him, isn’t a proper rebuttal. If anything, it's the entire reason why this is either getting agreement or neutrality for the most part.

Speaking generally, can you actually explain why this is PIS/CIS? I don't even care about your disagreement, it's whatever but you keep saying it is without actually addressing why that's the case. It's actually bordering on spam now.

Just "It's just CIS/PIS!!!" in response to an actual explanation on Athena's character and intelligence and the fact that she is straight up saying she can seal Hope away after showing she can't take it away from him, isn’t a proper rebuttal. If anything, it's the entire reason why this is either getting agreement or neutrality for the most part.
Because thats literally how it works? Athena is smart but didnt use sealing, now does this mean Kratos resist it? No it just means Athena did something stupid so the plot can continue. Its literally on the page:
  • if a generally competent, intelligent villain does something stupid like not killing the hero immediately when he has the chance, and that allows the hero to win, that would be an example of PIS

I don't even care about your disagreement, it's whatever
Isn't that a bit heavy?

I don't understand why this "I don't care your disagreed" view against users across the wiki persists

So, Mehhh... I more or less understand why you would react this way, but to be clear, if the opinions and votes of the users are not taken into seriously, do not write the users on the voting board.

Last edited:
Athena gave a lengthy exposition about her ability to seal Hope and then subsequently failed to force Kratos to hand it over no matter what she did so that means she forgot about it 10 seconds later? And your arguement for this isn't something from the games but just asserting that it's PIS and once again spamming a page quote?

Sure, dude. Lol. Just try to keep the spamming to a minimum I guess. If you've disagreed then move on.

Isn't that a bit heavy?
It's what it is. I generally just acknowledge disagreements and their arguments and move on, no matter who does the posting. It does get tiring when every other post is "Y'all know this is wrong", "This is wank" "It's not because X" etc.

Athena gave a lengthy exposition about her ability to seal Hope and then subsequently failed to force Kratos to hand it over no matter what she did so that means she forgot about it 10 seconds later? And your arguement for this isn't something from the games but just asserting that it's PIS and once again spamming a page quote?

Sure, dude. Lol. Just try to keep the spamming to a minimum I guess. If you've disagreed then move on.
I was gonna move on before you dragged me again, Lol. I guess if its really and really implied a possible rating works.

Athena gave a lengthy exposition about her ability to seal Hope and then subsequently failed to force Kratos to hand it over no matter what she did so that means she forgot about it 10 seconds later?
Yes, that's literally how PIS/CIS works lmao. Examples of this can be found across fiction, just like how Sasuke gives Naruto the explanation of the rinnegan absorbing Chakra and forgets about it 2 seconds later

Explanations mean nothing if they never said x power won't work, you need more proof than just "she never tried it which means Kratos resist"

Also what do you mean about no matter what she did? She barely tried to talk him into willingly giving it to her, nothing else. No fight, no attempt to seal, absolutely nothing.
And your arguement for this isn't something from the games but just asserting that it's PIS and once again spamming a page quote?
Because that's the standards we apply, there is a reason we have pages after all.

Also what do you mean about no matter what she did? She barely tried to talk him into willingly giving it to her, nothing else. No fight, no attempt to seal, absolutely nothing.
Athena screams how she protected and helped Kratos and how he owes her, He says he owes her nothing. She asks him to give her Hope and he stabs himself instead.

That's a pretty big give away.

@Planck69 I think we have enough approvals for the CRT to be carried out, and the Resistance to Sealing for Kratos to be designated as a "Possibly". Almost a week has passed since the creation of the thread too.

Would you be kind to word the justification for Kratos?

@Planck69 I think we have enough approvals for the CRT to be carried out, and the Resistance to Sealing for Kratos to be designated as a "Possibly". Almost a week has passed since the creation of the thread too.

Would you be kind to word the justification for Kratos?
Possibly Sealing (Completely rendered Ascended Athena helpless and unable to take Hope from him by force, despite the latter being capable of forcibly summoning and sealing Hope beforehand)

Sealing (Could summon Hope from across all of the reality of the Greek World to seal inside Pandora's Box)

I'm not on PC atm so it may take a bit for me to add it.

Possibly Sealing (Completely rendered Ascended Athena helpless and unable to take Hope from him by force, despite the latter being capable of forcibly summoning and sealing Hope beforehand)

Sealing (Could summon Hope from across all of the reality of the Greek World to seal inside Pandora's Box)

I'm not on PC atm so it may take a bit for me to add it.
Sure thing, boss. When you're ready, you can contact a content mod to open the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back