• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Minor Athena CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the other hax the subject of this discussion when the main topic at hand is about Sealing?
What? I am explaining why CIS is needed to be used here
Plus, Kratos resists those abilities from others anyway and then has those resistances scaled up a ******* bunch with Hope because of GoW's magic UES shenanigans that scales powers, abilities, strength, durability and resistances to the same level so this is a moot point anyway.
Those abilities he has SHOWN or STATED to resist. This is too scretched
Most of them don't involve the other guy giving a big-ass monologue about said powers to begin with.
What? Can I get the monologue about it being impossible to seal Kratos/Hope?
Athena's sealing is based on CM1, which Kratos utterly resists. There's a certain amount of manipulation involved. If she was capable of manipulating Hope, she would have extracted Hope out of him without need of begging him, or could have taken away Hope from Humanity after Kratos had given it to them. She couldn't do neither. Because Hope >>>>> Athena. Hence obvuious resistance.
She should have but she didnt. You are making a random ass assumption about what Kratos can resist because it makes sense lore wise. CIS literally explains this and how stupid it is to use this logic.
No. Someone pointed it out that it was missing from Athena.
Sure KLOL...
Why is it not CIS in your opinion? Please explain instead of agreeing with no other words lol

Is this happening because of the Dante match?
This was brought up a while before today lol. Let alone the Dante match. They just coincided that well.

Even if it was, surprising as it is, one can fully make a CRT in response to a match and be fine as long as it's not breaking rules.

She should have but she didnt. You are making a random ass assumption about what Kratos can resist because it makes sense lore wise. CIS literally explains this and how stupid it is to use this logic.
There's no stupidity involved when her entire motive is to acquire Hope. Why create an elaborate conspiracy to help Kratos beat Zeus and have him open pandora's box, why beg Kratos to give that power to her? why not steal Hope from Humanity?

She is consious and cognizant of her choices, there's no dumbassery or incompetence involved here. Just simple powerlessness, or rather Hope being too poweful.

Huh? When did I say it was breaking the rules?
You didn't. I'm pointing out that a thread can be blatantly made cause of a match or personal reasons, so long as there's actual content to discuss and arguments brought up.

What? I am explaining why CIS is needed to be used here
And it's not.

Those abilities he has SHOWN or STATED to resist. This is too scretched
Unlikely given the context behind Hope and why Athena coveted it so.

What? Can I get the monologue about it being impossible to seal Kratos/Hope?
I meant the monologue about Hope as a power itself.

Gilver just answered this in the comment above LOL

CIS is such a stupid thing to argue here because she outright begs before talking about how she could lock up Hope from all reality inside a box as well as after.

There's no stupidity involved when her entire motive is to acquire Hope. Why create an elaborate conspiracy to help Kratos beat Zeus and have him open pandora's box, why beg Kratos to give that power to her? why not steal Hope from Humanity?

She is consious and cognizant of her choices, there's no dumbassery or incompetence involved here. Just simple powerlessness, or rather Hope being too poweful.
That's why it's called CIS/PIS

Character/Plot induced Stupidity, because it's stupid they didn't do something that could have been easily done and the plot demands they don't.

As an example you know just like me, Vergil not being resistant to Dante's hax, or Mundus or Chen. Plot demand Dante doesn't use his power which could easily win against them.

You didn't. I'm pointing out that a thread can be blatantly made cause of a match or personal reasons, so long as there's actual content to discuss and arguments brought up.
Thanks I guess...?
Because plot? Guys the thing you are saying is literally what CIS is.
Unlikely given the context behind Hope and why Athena coveted it so.
I meant the monologue about Hope as a power itself.
So theres no statement or scene where Kratos resists sealing? Case closed then lol
CIS is such a stupid thing to argue here because she outright begs before talking about how she could lock up Hope from all reality inside a box as well as after.
Yes. Thats how CIS works. The character does something stupid when they could have done something else.

Example: We are not gonna give Vergil resistance to every hax Dante has because they always stalemate eachother

Trust me Athena wasn't stupid, she was the smartest she had ever been. Unfortunately for her she never sensed with her abilities/forsight that Hope was inside Kratos all along. It's just a simple lack of information and having less power. Something that happens in real life as well, just becuase you are unaware of something doesn't mean you are dumb. It's just that not knowing makes you choose faulty decisions.

Because plot? Guys the thing you are saying is literally what CIS is.

Yes. Thats how CIS works. The character does something stupid when they could have done something else.
Athena begging Kratos to give her the power is now stupid because she knows what kind of damage he can do with it? Especially when she's in a heightened state where she's been smarter than she could ever fathom? LMAO

Example: We are not gonna give Vergil resistance to every hax Dante has because they always stalemate eachother
Demon Physiology Page negs that.

Honestly, this is going in circles. Best to just acknowledge the disagrees and move on.

Trust me Athena wasn't stupid, she was the smartest she had ever been. Unfortunately for her she never sensed with her abilities/forsight that Hope was inside Kratos all along. It's just a simple lack of information and having less power. Something that happens in real life as well, just becuase you are unaware of something doesn't mean you are dumb. It's just that not knowing makes you choose faulty decisions.
Athena begging Kratos to give her the power is now stupid because she knows what kind of damage he can do with it? Especially when she's in a heightened state where she's been smarter than she could ever fathom? LMAO
******* read: this page and this too

You guys must be trolling or smth ong
Demon Physiology Page negs that.
Not how it works lol. Its because of race not because they abused CIS like this CRT

Showing some pages doesn't mean those tropes actually apply. You have to prove she was actually stupid rather than spam posting CIS/PIS.
Don't bother bruv. We'll just note their disagrees and move on to wait for more votes.

Maybe, I dunno, read Gilver and Planck's response in turn?
The response I get from them is literally textbook CIS and PIS.

Gilvers quote is literally
  • "Athena was smart so her not doing it means Kratos resist it"
The PIS page quote is
  • if a generally competent, intelligent villain does something stupid like not killing the hero immediately when he has the chance, and that allows the hero to win, that would be an example of PIS

Don't wank while I am gone🤭

The response I get from them is literally textbook CIS and PIS.

Gilvers quote is literally
  • "Athena was smart so her not doing it means Kratos resist it"
The PIS page quote is
  • if a generally competent, intelligent villain does something stupid like not killing the hero immediately when he has the chance, and that allows the hero to win, that would be an example of PIS
Literally went on a tangent saying why none of this sticks, but honestly, we'll agree to disagree.

Don't wank while I am gone🤭
Nice try with the snark, won't work here tho. Moving on.

Yes I am sorry. I just cant get over the fact that this resistance argument has agreements when its textbook CIS/PIS
We already noted your disagreement. Try not to make a fuss out of it any further and let's just move on.

I agree with sealing and possibly resistance towards it (Disagree with outright/straight resistance towards it tho).

Also while I can see a valid reason for shion to disagree, calling someone's interpretation, reasoning a wank and especially fail to acknowledge or respect the opposition argument is obviously wrong, ppl are agreeing because they find it sufficient and we gotta respect it and move on rather than making it look like they're idiots or wankers.

I agree with sealing and possibly resistance towards it (Disagree with outright/straight resistance towards it tho).

Also while I can see a valid reason for shion to disagree, calling someone's interpretation, reasoning a wank and especially fail to acknowledge or respect the opposition argument is obviously wrong, ppl are agreeing because they find it sufficient and we gotta respect it and move on rather than making it look like they're idiots or wankers.
Noted. Will add your vote.

Yeah i agree with sealing

No need for possible rating i think for the resistence of sealing. I mean the narrative it self is like telling us that athena cannot do anything to kratos, if she can she will do, but the fact is she cant. Is just too far assumption for say athena not do because she not want

No need for possible rating i think for the resistence of sealing. I mean the narrative it self is like telling us that athena cannot do anything to kratos, if she can she will do, but the fact is she cant. Is just too far assumption for say athena not do because she not want
Yes. Thats how PIS/CIS works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back