• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah?? Thats not make sense. If i encompasses void then i encompasses void, what the logic behind if i encompasses void it ain't void anymore
Void CRTs butchered any chance of that happening.

There's no point in caring about how people will feel about the ratings (anything above Tier 7) will always be in contention. If we agree that there's no reason to have the lower end then He'd be plain 4-B.
Based.

God tier Android saga level Demigod Kratos.

No i mean the context of "encompasses void", arceus encompasses it and have NEP so does yggdrasil
I dunno about Arceus but the Ginnungagap is just a part of the Yggdrasil, not an aspect of its being in that sense.

Wouldn't she get Energy of Tartarus then? Since that seems to be what that is. Could be wrong.
Her use case seems to be quite limited compared to Kratos and Hades, so she'd only retain Soul Manip.

Greek Kratos gets access to all abilities of Hades via the Claws of Hades because he ripped out and absorbed his soul and by extension his powers and rank of a god as well (Hades’s own words that absorbing souls only makes him stronger), and that he needs the Claws to maintain control of Hades’s soul and that of all the other trapped souls as per Bruno Velazquez’s words (Said souls being forever lost when Fear Zeus smacked Kratos and destroyed all his equipment, including the Claws of Hades, in the end of GoW3. The GoW3 Ultimate Edition Brady Guide in Page 28 also states that the Claws grant Kratos power over souls)
Hmm.

Is it based on absorbing Hades's soul, and by doing so, is capable of using/summoning Hades's soul, just as Claws of Hades does with every souls it absorbed i.e Chimera, Cerberus, Siren, etc. But is unable to do so due to game mechanics? can see the llogic behind that, although a bit skeptical.

Hmm.

Is it based on absorbing Hades's soul, and by doing so, is capable of using/summoning Hades's soul, just as Claws of Hades does with every souls it absorbed i.e Chimera, Cerberus, Siren, etc. But is unable to do so due to game mechanics?
Correct. It also includes all the other souls Hades tortured over his reign, and all other souls in the Underworld as well.

I agree with everything, you could also add existence erasure resistance to Kratos and existence erasure resistance to the sisters of fate, it is mentioned that in God Of War Ragnarok she would undo your existence

Scene after death for the Sisters of Fates, Kratos is shown being affected in the past and his existence disappearing (canonical scene within gameplay)

In God Of War Ragnarok we have confirmation that the existence of kratos would cease to exist if the sisters had succeeded

I agree with everything, you could also add existence erasure resistance to Kratos and existence erasure resistance to the sisters of fate, it is mentioned that in God Of War Ragnarok she would undo your existence

Scene after death for the Sisters of Fates, Kratos is shown being affected in the past and his existence disappearing (canonical scene within gameplay)

In God Of War Ragnarok we have confirmation that the existence of kratos would cease to exist if the sisters had succeeded

We already discussed this, this isn't existence erasure. This is simple Time Travel Paradox Shenanigans.

The Unity Stone however, provides the actual Resistance to Existence Erasure due to being forged of the Primordial Essence that the Realms were made of, allowing Kratos and Atreus to resist.

We already discussed this, this isn't existence erasure. This is simple Time Travel Paradox Shenanigans.

The Unity Stone however, provides the actual Resistance to Existence Erasure due to being forged of the Primordial Essence that the Realms were made of, allowing Kratos and Atreus to resist.
didn't know they would have another feat for resistance.

yall are missing some abilities the scans I already sent.

Hades should have passive Corruption (scan)
Another feat of Kratos affecting intangible being (scan)
Ares should have Necromancy (scan)
Athena should have Transmutation (scan)
Damn, how did I miss Hades, Ares and Athena (Athena is also heavily alluded to being responsible for Medusa's current mess in the novel).

yall are missing some abilities the scans I already sent.

Hades should have passive Corruption (scan)
Solid finds but wasn't the Corruption thing Fear? I might be misremembering here. The Medusa thing is also elaborated on in the novelization for GOW I where Aprodite calls it out

We... entered into conflicts with that. Largely because the world could also potentially refer to the entire Mortal World AKA High 3-A territory which'd screw with the scaling too much.
Why not just go with 6-A, potentially far higher? Tier 7 Kratos just feels... wrong.

Why not just go with 6-A, potentially far higher? Tier 7 Kratos just feels... wrong.
1. There's the dimension creation feats. So if 6-A were accepted, it'd be "At least 6-A, possibly 4-B, potentially far higher".

2. "Weight of the world" could potentially be equated to the entirety of the Mortal World (Which includes the finite plain and the infinite sky), which is infinite in size, which'd hurl the feat to High 3-A. Though Ascension does differentiate between World and Cosmos with the Hyperion Spear. But still.

In fairness this is his weakest self (in the games at least) and is well before his godly scaling becomes a thing. Honestly I'm surprised "Base Kratos" gets 4-B. But yeah all decent here, I'd note the stuff for the AE of the Gods should be linked if it isn't already (like Helios/Hyperion embodying the Sun and Atlas being the concept of endurance)
Could be both honestly.
Iirc it's after a Zeus scene but I haven't checked
I noted that already, yeah.
Well I wanna note it too. Also, what's your take on the stuff I mentioned about the Gods having Empowerment via Worship?

In fairness this is his weakest self (in the games at least) and is well before his godly scaling becomes a thing. Honestly I'm surprised "Base Kratos" gets 4-B. But yeah all decent here, I'd note the stuff for the AE of the Gods should be linked if it isn't already (like Helios/Hyperion embodying the Sun and Atlas being the concept of endurance)
Will do. Helios stuff here. The Atlas part eludes me tho, where'd you hear of that?

Iirc it's after a Zeus scene but I haven't checked
It's in the opening of Chapter 39.

Well I wanna note it too. Also, what's your take on the stuff I mentioned about the Gods having Empowerment via Worship?
Pretty sure I added it in my draft. Must've been missed out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back