• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s some I already had in my gallery which should help with 2-c.
Mori after the fight got even stronger.
nirvana should be higher existence from them aswell, seeing how it didn’t seem like any of them reach it other wise they wouldve one tap mubong.
? How summoning feat helps low 2C ?

? How summoning feat helps low 2C ?
Sandbox before was mori pulling in dimensions I’ve seen other transitions aswell say stuff like he nesting dimensions when mori was summoning the other Mori’s hes affecting their dimensions aswell mostly likely.

The scans was there to show mori has reached over them. Unless mori summon them from nirvana aswell which should be impossible I guess.

basically prove that they havent reach nirvana and it’s higher than them aswell.

Sandbox before was mori pulling in dimensions I’ve seen other transitions aswell say stuff like he nesting dimensions when mori was summoning the other Mori’s hes affecting their dimensions aswell mostly likely.

The scans was there to show mori has reached over them. Unless mori summon them from nirvana aswell which should be impossible I guess.

basically prove that they havent reach nirvana and it’s higher than them aswell.
That's not AP. It's called range

In all honesty, I don't see how it is low 2-C at all, I can see 3-A. (I know you don't mean HDM, as you said in the next message)
“The universe” in this case can mean the sage and divine realm as well.

That's not AP. It's called range
Those dimensions are on the same plane as Mori’s which nirvana would transcend (rule over)

The other moris havent reach that lvl of strength or dimensionality seeing how they are being depicted as inferior to a weaker mori and mubong.

That plane of existence isnt in their universes otherwise they would one tap mori verse if they had the concept of that nirvana

so nirvana in the main verse mostly likely exists above them as greater power aswell.

Going with the control “all universes” nirvana rules them aswell.

And it wouldn’t be only range or hax if mori is pulling dimensions and “nesting” them.

added more reasoning.

Last edited:
They have. They have different time than the mortal realm it was literally said that the time in the divine realm or sage realm is slower than in the mortal realm.
Having different time doesn't mean it has different timelines. How many times i have to tell you all this. Any of you bothered to even take a look at Tiering System explanation page.
Goober moment,
Funny hearing this from a Goober who doesn't know shit about how space time continuum works

?

Bro?

Do you read??? Yes they do.
Mori dimension has a timeline but those realms don't. Like I already said even a pocket dimension can have different timeflow that doens't mean it has a different Timelines. Where is the proof of sage realm or divine realm having past, Present and future. I don't see that anywhere in the Manhwa

That literally is what it means though. You've provided 0 evidence of the contrary.
Not my burden if you want to prove sage realm or divine realm are uni+ structure you should prove they have different past, present and future other than mortal world.

My Source is wiki tiering system page I don't have to prove anything else. If you disagree feel free to make a CRT and change the standards

Posting the Tiering system page isn't evidence.

Where exactly does the page support your claim.

Posting the Tiering system page isn't evidence.

Where exactly does the page support your claim.
3-A: Universe level
Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.
High 3-A: High Universe level
Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.
Tier 2: Multiversal
Low 2-C: Universe level+
Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
^^^
Is it that much hard to take a single look at the tiers explanation?

As for pocket dimensions having different timeflow you can refer Bleach dimensions. Dangai probably best one. Or Yukio pocket dimensions. I am pretty sure Valley of screams also has different timeflow.

And how does any of the highlighted text support your claim(it doesn't remotely)? Stop dicking around and actually make an argument.

And how does any of the highlighted text support your claim(it doesn't remotely)? Stop dicking around and actually make an argument.
That supports my argument because that's the standards how wiki works If you claim otherwise that's your burden to change the standards not mine.

That's not what I asked. I asked how the standards you listed support your claim in anyway.

Learn to read before you talk.

I don't get the arguments now. You guys assume universe means the other realms and those realms has different timeline because time is there slow? If yes, then no it does not qualify as well.

I don't get the arguments now. You guys assume universe means the other realms and those realms has different timeline because time is there slow? If yes, then no it does not qualify as well.
Damn, we aren't saying the because the time there is slower, but they different timeflow than the other.

That's not what I asked. I asked how the standards you listed support your claim in anyway.

Learn to read before you talk.
I read it and I don't understand what you are trying to say. If you want to upgrade sage realm or divine realm thats your burden to show the scans for it having different timeline tha mortal world.

As for My claims of pocket dimensions having different timeflow i already given Examples. If you doubt me you can just ask the mods themselves. It's been the standard form long time.

I read it and I don't understand what you are trying to say. If you want to upgrade sage realm or divine realm thats your burden to show the scans for it having different timeline tha mortal world.

As for My claims of pocket dimensions having different timeflow i already given Examples. If you doubt me you can just ask the mods themselves. It's been the standard form long time.
"It's been the standard" is not an argument, and I'm not going to ask staff members because YOU'RE the one making the argument and YOU should be the one to support it.

Meet the burden or don't meet it.

"It's been the standard" is not an argument, and I'm not going to ask staff members because YOU'RE the one making the argument and YOU should be the one to support it.

Meet the burden or don't meet it.
I did and you didn't get it that's not my burden. I proved my point. If you want to keep circling around with same Arguments feel free.

So there is no information about size of those realms and the only argument for it is having a slower "timeline" which according our standards won't qualify.

Again, I only see 3-A here.

So there is no information about size of those realms and the only argument for it is having a slower "timeline" which according our standards won't qualify.

Again, I only see 3-A here.
Timeflow* you mean

timeline needs more evidence

Legitimately didn't know 2 real life human beings could reach this level of clinical idiocy.
Ad Hominem ☹️✌️ buddy . Any more toxicity would go to RVR thread.

Its assuming all three realms would be 1 in totality. (heaven sage human realms which are universes (not the heaven atleast) that would be main mori universe. that’s one timeline one universe of Mori’s

the other mori timelines would have the same (sage divine and human realm) which makes 2 and the other ones would be 3 4 etc but still have realms inside.

Last edited:
Legitimately didn't know 2 real life human beings could reach this level of clinical idiocy.
Azontr, I know you are not intentionally offending me because obviously you are one of greatest friends but I am asking at least legitimate questions to understand the situation myself

Didn’t @PowerToScale say the sage wouldnt be consider a pocket dimension tho.

Last edited:
Its assuming all three dimensions would be 1 in totality. (heaven sage human realms which are universes (not the heaven atleast) that would be main mori universe. that’s one timeline one universe of Mori’s

the other mori timelines would have the same (sage divine and human realm) which makes 2 and the other ones would be 3 4 etc but still have realms inside.
1- Dimensions don't necessarily means universe
2- May I see the scan of sage human realm size?

Also your math is not mathing.

Alright I want to know the sizes of each realm, and I want to know if all of them has any separate different timeline.

If all of this even meet the conditions, I agree with low 2-C

Please, reduce with "slow time flow or quicker" as it won't mean anything. Basically having different laws system.

Mori dimension has a timeline but those realms don't. Like I already said even a pocket dimension can have different timeflow that doens't mean it has a different Timelines. Where is the proof of sage realm or divine realm having past, Present and future. I don't see that anywhere in the Manhwa
wait what proof we have the human realm have past present future 🤣🤣 isn’t the sage mori dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back