• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it has time why won't it have past,present and future?
What I am trying to say is, since it has time why won't it have past,present and future.
It doesn't.
Like i already gave Example for dimensions from bleach and I am pretty sure you can get some examples in DB fir these kinda things that's why Wiki tiering system explaination page upgraded the definition to ( entire past, Present and future) .

It wasn't like this before.

why you guys still arguing about divine and sage realm, actually is kinda not important for me. It's not better talk about "governs of all universes and all things" and that's stuff actually reason why Mori get 2-C.

I guess this is actually translation problem?

governs all creation does not give 2-C, if the character does not have some feat that alters, distorts, creates or destroys at least two space-time continuums, I will not accept 2-C, I disagree with 2-C and I agree with low 2-C for the same reasons as Eldemadetyjon, Dread and Everything12

It doesn't.
Like i already gave Example for dimensions from bleach and I am pretty sure you can get some examples in DB fir these kinda things that's why Wiki tiering system explaination page upgraded the definition to ( entire past, Present and future) .

It wasn't like this before.
So a realm can exist with time and still be without past,present and future? I fail to see how this makes sense.

So a realm can exist with time and still be without past,present and future? I fail to see how this makes sense.
of course it can, the room of time in dragon ball literally has an extremely different time stream, having other locations warp time is not uncommon in fiction, you must prove that their timelines are separate

of course it can, the room of time in dragon ball literally has an extremely different time stream, having other locations warp time is not uncommon in fiction, you must prove that their timelines are separate
And how is it possible to prove their timelines are separate? Please give me an example.

Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9 ; Gain different forms on immortally when reaching nirvana. Cannot be killed regularly as he ascended to Nirvana)
Scans and explanations on the additional Immortality gained is needed.

Omniscience and Omnipresence (Upon attaining Nirvana, Mori ascended to a higher plane of existence where time and space overlapped[21]. He is capable of seeing, existing, and maintaining all of creation, both past and future from this plane[21])
Large Size (Type 8, likely Type 9; Is physically omnipresent throughout the universe, which may contain the Sage Realm and Divine Realm)
I don't see any evidence that proves he is everywhere or can see everything at the same time all the time, just that from Nirvana he can see anywhere he wants when he wants.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Maintains and balances the universe on a 4D level, restoring dimensional cracks from across the universe due to his fight with Mujin and even preventing the universe from further expanding.),
This isn't Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.

Incorporeality (His true essence exists non-physically)
Where is the scan for this?

Acausality (Type 3 and 4; Cannot be seen in any version of the future, broke out of the karmic cycle of fate and causality. Mori exists beyond time and can appear anywhere in the timeline.)
This isn't Acausality Type 3, it's just Multilocation on a temporal scale.

Creation, Causality Manipulation and Reality Warping (He's able to completely defy the order of things, restoring the entire universe after his battle with Mujin[23] which had destroyed countless planets and stars even stopping the destruction of the solar system)
Not seeing any Causality Manipulation here.

Fate Manipulation (4D - Karma holds together and carries the weight of all creation which Mori gained control over, should be superior to Tathagata who could induce the Karmic cycle of fated repeating events on to reality. Which Mori was eventually able to end.)
Law Manipulation (4-D - With Karma, Mori is able to command and rule over the laws of creation, even making Mujin disappear with a word.)
Deconstruction and Existence Erasure, (4-D - Using the power of Karma, Mori made Mujin fade into nothing, slowed only by his connection to a Prophet)
Resistance to Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Law Manipulation (4D - Broke out of the Karmic cycle trapping him in a fated cycle of repeating events. Making a 1 in 100 trillionth of a possibility a reality.)
Don't see evidence of karma being on the level of Nirvana, so not 4D.

possibly Transduality (Type 1; Encompassed multiple dualities as they became the world itself)
Encompassing dualties isn't not transcending them. This isn't Transduality.

Aura (4-D - Upon witnessing Mori's true power, Mujin felt himself wanting to pray to him[23])
Evidence that this is 4D?

Understand it now, won't be useful on anyone else in Tier 2, but I guess it makes sense.

Resistance Negation (Despite Mujin having the power to stop his existence from being erased, he could only hold it for up to 10 minutes),
As I stated, this isn't a Resistance Negation feat. This is a feat that Mujin's Resistance was too weak to protect against the Existence Erasure.

At least Universe Level+ (Was able to minorly scratch Mori's true state in Nirvana.), Likely Low Multiversal Level.
This isn't enough for putting him on the same level as Nirvana Mori.

Tathagata's sandbox is less than acceptable in it's current condition.

Last edited:
you must prove that each of them has its own past, present and future, the ways in which you prove this are several, so it depends on you
Then it's kind of confusing, since you have the First Heavenly War taking place in the Sage & Heavenly Realms as a historical event, and you also have Satan's backstory of being born at the bottom of the Heavenly Realm then working his way up to the First Heavenly Realm, defeating all the other gods.

Do these not count as their own "past"?

Then it's kind of confusing, since you have the First Heavenly War taking place in the Sage & Heavenly Realms as a historical event, and you also have Satan's backstory of being born at the bottom of the Heavenly Realm then working his way up to the First Heavenly Realm, defeating all the other gods.

Do these not count as their own "past"?
No, this does not count. You need to prove that they have different timeline.

No, this does not count. You need to prove that they have different timeline.
When I asked "how do I prove that they have different timelines", I was answered with "You need to prove they have their own past, present and future". When I said something about the other realms' historical events, trying to argue they indeed have their own pasts, you said "You need to prove that they have different timelines".

We're just going back and forth?

Here’s the scans and everything.

Note;
The last seven floors can only be traversed by dimensional travel. As evident as Mori couldn’t breach these floors (7) using his Yeoui, and the 9993 floors weren’t space times as he physically busted through them. He couldn’t physically bust through the last 7 because they’re impossible physically to break and go through, he had to use the 4D Gate, which itself is 4D Logic that the Guide said, that the Sphere created to traverse through the next one(which is in the scans). They are called Floors/The Sub-Realms of the Heavenly Realm itself. The Heavenly Realm stated by Beezlebub, that time moved much slower than Human Realm. The Skyscraper houses the upper floors of the Heavenly Realm, but as you go deeper (bottom of this tower) is where the Masters reside in each of their own floor, aka the 7 floors/Sub-Realms.

if you have any questions, ask them, i’ll try to provide answers.

in no scan, it says each floor has its own space-time continuum.

When I asked "how do I prove that they have different timelines", I was answered with "You need to prove they have their own past, present and future". When I said something about the other realms' historical events, trying to argue they indeed have their own pasts, you said "You need to prove that they have different timelines".

We're just going back and forth?
This does not prove anything, historical events can still be in the same timeline, you need to prove it is different past, present and future.

Peak meant by “You need to have own (which means different to the main timeline) past, present and future”. Don't nitpick his words, even if he described it poorly.

This does not prove anything, historical events can still be in the same timeline, you need to prove it is different past, present and future.

Peak meant by “You need to have own (which means different to the main timeline) past, present and future”. Don't nitpick his words, even if he described it poorly.
So something like the alternate universes' Moris? But it's still a bit cloudy for me, for example, The First Heavenly War is something that never happened in the Human Realm.

Please continue to help me out, I am simply trying to understand better. I am starting to get your point.

I ask again but don’t the two spaces need to be physically connected by some means to be counted as “sharing a timeline” when each space occupy a different flow of time?

So something like the alternate universes' Moris? But it's still a bit cloudy for me, for example, The First Heavenly War is something that never happened in the Human Realm.

Please continue to help me out, I am simply trying to understand better. I am starting to get your point.
Don't worry, sorry as well ^^. May I ask if they had different present and future as well?

in no scan, it says each floor has its own space-time continuum.
My apologies, i thought it realistically did since Mori had to travel via using a 4d gate to the next floor and seeing as how it had its own different environment and such.

You didn't answer my question.

governs all creation does not give 2-C, if the character does not have some feat that alters, distorts, creates or destroys at least two space-time continuums, I will not accept 2-C, I disagree with 2-C and I agree with low 2-C for the same reasons as Eldemadetyjon, Dread and Everything12
Dude, Basically everyone agree with Low 2-C stuff because of that statement Mori governs of the universe.

That's why they long debating about thats translation is not plural or singular.

Don't worry, sorry as well ^^. May I ask if they had different present and future as well?
For present, I guess there is King Uma going back to the Sage Realm after Ragnarok to get her real body back after it was killed.

For future, I don't really know? I mean, all of the Heavenly and Sage Realms' inhabitants died at the end of the series (killed by Mujin), with the exception of King Uma which now resides in the Human Realm. They don't get mentioned again.

Dude, Basically everyone agree with Low 2-C stuff because of that statement Mori governs of the universe.

That's why they long debating about thats translation is not plural or singular.
For now i would prob rest on the 2C, we’re not exactly getting much with the going back and forth.

My apologies, i thought it realistically did since Mori had to travel via using a 4d gate to the next floor and seeing as how it had its own different environment and such.
This is just verse mechanics, dimension is not automatically meaning space-time continuum.

For present, I guess there is King Uma going back to the Sage Realm after Ragnarok to get her real body back after it was killed.

For future, I don't really know? I mean, all of the Heavenly and Sage Realms' inhabitants died at the end of the series (killed by Mujin), with the exception of King Uma which now resides in the Human Realm. They don't get mentioned again.
Ya, this is the same timeline with different events. You need a whole different timeline, and they are not allowed to share anything together.
This is the point of the tier 2-C or in better terms, this is the point of having different past, present and future (they all are connected)

No, I disagree with this, since simply in no realms they act as their own space-time continuum. The statement itself means nothing.

We no longer treat "universe or all universes" as low 2-C.

Ya, this is the same timeline with different events. You need a whole different timeline, and they are not allowed to share anything together.
This is the point of the tier 2-C or in better terms, this is the point of having different past, present and future (they all are connected)
I see, so basically like the alternate Mori's worlds. Thank you, now I understand what you meant

Another question, so is at least low 2C, possibly 2C okay to go with?
I understand low 2-C if it involves the whole universe (which contains all realms and the timeline), but I honestly don't understand where 2-C is coming from.

If it is proven to contain all of it, then sure low 2-C sounds fine, but from where is 2-C coming from?

I understand low 2-C if it involves the whole universe (which contains all realms and the timeline), but I honestly don't understand where 2-C is coming from.
The 2-C comes from Xuanzang statement which I have translated a while ago, it's about when I was beefing with a person about them on page 2. I assume others have told you about the multiple universes (specifically the ones where the alternate Moris come from) which do count as separate timelines, as they're alternate universes of the main one.

My translations included Xuanzang stating that from Paradise, Mori can govern over all universes.

I don't see any evidence that proves he is everywhere or can see everything at the same time all the time, just that from Nirvana he can see anywhere he wants when he wants.

This isn't Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.

Where is the scan for this?

This isn't Acausality Type 3, it's just Multilocation on a temporal scale.

Not seeing any Causality Manipulation here.

Don't see evidence of karma being on the level of Nirvana, so not 4D.

Encompassing dualties isn't not transcending them. This isn't Transduality.

Evidence that this is 4D?

Understand it now, won't be useful on anyone else in Tier 2, but I guess it makes sense.

As I stated, this isn't a Resistance Negation feat. This is a feat that Mujin's Resistance was too weak to protect against the Existence Erasure.

Tathagata's sandbox is less than acceptable in it's current condition.
Ok.

No everything12 doesnt, even if he agree to multiple timeslines he wouldnt agree balance as Buddha isnt 2/c

Last edited:

I admit that I wrote it badly, but honestly I didn't know how to explain it more simply, so thanks for complementing what I said

I'm not the one who is in charge of the sandbox, but if it helps I shall explain them if you want to.

I agree with these.

About the others, I should let someone else explain them or something since I am lazy o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back