• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Basically everyone agree with Low 2-C stuff because of that statement Mori governs of the universe.

That's why they long debating about thats translation is not plural or singular.
it's not because everyone agrees that it's right, the CRT serves to argue about it

For present, I guess there is King Uma going back to the Sage Realm after Ragnarok to get her real body back after it was killed.

For future, I don't really know? I mean, all of the Heavenly and Sage Realms' inhabitants died at the end of the series (killed by Mujin), with the exception of King Uma which now resides in the Human Realm. They don't get mentioned again.
Y’all still don’t understand what they mean lol

Here’s my what I understand

The other universes where Mori’s comes from is in one massive timeline that separates from the rest.

mori time in all of the cosmology would just be one timeline it be connected.

but can y’all send examples of realms having different timelines from the rest.

Y’all still don’t understand what they mean lol

Here’s my what I understand

The other universes where Mori’s comes from is in one massive timeline that separates from the rest.

mori time in all of the cosmology would just be one timeline it be connected.

but can y’all send examples of realms having different timelines from the rest.
You're super late to the conversation, I already understood.

No, I disagree with this, since simply in no realms they act as their own space-time continuum. The statement itself means nothing.

We no longer treat "universe or all universes" as low 2-C.
What you mean sage & divine Realm or alternate universe?
it's not because everyone agrees that it's right, the CRT serves to argue about it
Before the first thread everyone already agree with Low 2-C, and now they're debating about 2-C

The 2-C comes from Xuanzang statement which I have translated a while ago, it's about when I was beefing with a person about them on page 2. I assume others have told you about the multiple universes (specifically the ones where the alternate Moris come from) which do count as separate timelines, as they're alternate universes of the main one.

My translations included Xuanzang stating that from Paradise, Mori can govern over all universes.
So each universe contains its own space-time continuum? If Mori really rules them all then I think it can be argued for 2-C

So each universe contains its own space-time continuum? If Mori really rules them all then I think it can be argued for 2-C
Yes. Each alternate universe contains its own space-time continuum. Whatever happened in those universes did not happen in the main universe.

The problem is everyone in above they're long debating about translation. That's why anos supporter until request to official translation thread for translate statement "Mori governs all the universes". The @karma translation bring from result from his Korean natives friend is plural, meanwhile anos supporter bring from mamy translation is the result singular.

Scans and explanations on the additional Immortality gained is needed.
Would the scans and justifications from this post serve?
I don't see any evidence that proves he is everywhere or can see everything at the same time all the time, just that from Nirvana he can see anywhere he wants when he wants.
He should be everywhere when in Nirvana since he became one with the world as they encompasses the multiple dualities with it. Along with being able to rule all of creation from anywhere and when while in Nirvana.
This isn't Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.
Idk I just tried to provide a more detailed explanation with scans from what was originally in the other sandbox.
Where is the scan for this?
This should be the one since he exists non-physically as a spirit in Nirvana.
This isn't Acausality Type 3, it's just Multilocation on a temporal scale.
K
Not seeing any Causality Manipulation here.
This is something that actually may be webtoon translation error as well since I believe in the raws it does mention control over cause and effect as well when gaining karma. But I’ll have to double check that with you as well with @karma
Don't see evidence of karma being on the level of Nirvana, so not 4D.
Karma is on the level of Nirvana because it’s something Mori acquires when gaining Nirvana as his borrowed power (Yeolban=Nirvana). Karma is the the power that allows Mori to do his abilities that he performed against Mujin. It is intrinsically tied to Nirvana as it is something that is holding all of creation while you’re in Nirvana. So it should be 4D.
Encompassing dualties isn't not transcending them. This isn't Transduality.
Does encompassing dualities acquire any special ability listing?
Evidence that this is 4D?

Understand it now, won't be useful on anyone else in Tier 2, but I guess it makes sense.
👍🏽
As I stated, this isn't a Resistance Negation feat. This is a feat that Mujin's Resistance was too weak to protect against the Existence Erasure.
Actually Mujin and his red wings from the prophet did successfully restore Mujin and doing it multiple times in fact. Even allowing Mujin to continually reject and stave off death. But Mori’s karma still made Mujin fade into nothing in the end.
This isn't enough for putting him on the same level as Nirvana Mori.
I agree with this actually.
Tathagata's sandbox is less than acceptable in its current condition.
I just took Tathagata’s current profile and added some scans to it but I need to do some more things yeah.

The problem is everyone in above they're long debating about translation. That's why anos supporter until request to official translation thread for translate statement "Mori governs all the universes". The @karma translation bring from result from his Korean natives friend is plural, meanwhile anos supporter bring from mamy translation is the result singular.
Remove “anos supporter”, irrelevant as stupid it is. We are humans and can have each different interests. Unless you are trying to provoke us, then you are not making yourself any better.

Yes. Each alternate universe contains its own space-time continuum. Whatever happened in those universes did not happen in the main universe.
I did not like the latter, can you really prove that each alternate universe is space-time continuum. Also, you did not say the number? How many are there?

What you mean sage & divine Realm or alternate universe?

Before the first thread everyone already agree with Low 2-C, and now they're debating about 2-C
Not really before this thread noone was agruing tiers only everything need references

You're super late to the conversation, I already understood.
ohh. 👍.

Yea this ☝️. And don’t see why nirvana wouldnt be above those universes
The problem is everyone in above they're long debating about translation. That's why anos supporter until request to official translation thread for translate statement "Mori governs all the universes". The @karma translation bring from result his Korean natives is plural, meanwhile anos supporter bring translation is the result singular.
his translation don’t make sense if what @karma say about singular or plural she be right if it’s based off what fits.

It doesn’t make sense in English the translation usual are

“rules all the universe and all things” and the which the native knowledge she has and with regular English knowledge
, rule “all the universes and all things”
Would make more sense.

Last edited:
Also, I have a question that disturbs me some time, if there are “alternate universes” and they are proven to be space-time continuum.

Then why they never said rule the whole multiverse?

Also, I have a question that disturbs me some time, if there are “alternate universes” and they are proven to be space-time continuum.

Some fiction don’t and xuz explains it as ruling all creation all things and all universes.

Some fiction don’t and xuz explains it as ruling all creation all things and all universes.
I did not understand what you said. Universes and space-time continuums are two different shoes, if it is indeed multiverse. It would say multiverse instead.

In GOH alternate universes is refer to dimension or another possibility when Mori pulling up their alternate version

Same with me too
Did you like someone call you by your “X country citizen/ by your skin color” instead of your name? Because I would feel offended when someone not called my name instead of provoking of which interests I have. Drop this.

I did not like the latter, can you really prove that each alternate universe is space-time continuum. Also, you did not say the number? How many are there?
Okay, so firstly, counting the number of alternate Moris that were summoned, there are 9 excluding the main universe.

Each alternate universe should be a different space-time continuum, as they describe their experiences in their own worlds.

In episode 555, you have them describing their own "Tathagatas", such as "Your Tathagata is small.", "Ooh, it exists here too, Tathagata's failed weapon, I mean. My world was wiped out because of it.", "So, here Mujin is Tathagata. In my world, he's that one guy everyone picks on.", "Where I'm from, Daewi Han is the Tathagata.", "Mira Yoo is my Tathagata.", "In my world, miss Mira and I tied the knot.", "The 6th letter is the worst. It destroyed my world."

It's also supported by the different powers, conditions and appearances the alternate Moris have.

Hopefully this is good enough?

actually, my question is another one, I want to know if really each universe has its own space-time continuum or they just have separate space-times, if it is spacetime continua I would like scans that support this as it may well just be separate spacetime

Did you like someone call you by your “X country citizen/ by your skin color” instead of your name? Because I would feel offended when someone not called my name instead of provoking of which interests I have. Drop this.
So, why do you think I'm provoking because I called him anos supporter. Rather, it looks like you're the one
a bit hot.

It's kinda funny you equate country designations with supporting char designations. You make yourself like a clown

So, why do you think I'm provoking because I called him anos supporter. Rather, it looks like you're the one
a bit hot.

It's kinda funny you equate country designations with supporting char designations. You make yourself like a clown
It was provoking. So stop with calling us this names, and rather call our names. I am asking for you to stop it.

I did not understand what you said. Universes and space-time continuums are two different shoes, if it is indeed multiverse. It would say multiverse instead.
Not every series used the same terminology as we do with “multiverse.”

“Universes” being plural referring to the other version of Mori’s time is adequate.

Okay, so firstly, counting the number of alternate Moris that were summoned, there are 9 excluding the main universe.

Each alternate universe should be a different space-time continuum, as they describe their experiences in their own worlds.

In episode 555, you have them describing their own "Tathagatas", such as "Your Tathagata is small.", "Ooh, it exists here too, Tathagata's failed weapon, I mean. My world was wiped out because of it.", "So, here Mujin is Tathagata. In my world, he's that one guy everyone picks on.", "Where I'm from, Daewi Han is the Tathagata.", "Mira Yoo is my Tathagata.", "In my world, miss Mira and I tied the knot.", "The 6th letter is the worst. It destroyed my world."

It's also supported by the different powers, conditions and appearances the alternate Moris have.

Hopefully this is good enough?
Sounds Parallel World theory where in each universe there is different of you.

actually, my question is another one, I want to know if really each universe has its own space-time continuum or they just have separate space-times, if it is spacetime continua I would like scans that support this as it may well just be separate spacetime continuum
They’re alternate universe different timelines shouldnt exist simultaneously.

Sounds Parallel World theory where in each universe there is different of you.
Are they not considered universes with their own timelines? And yes, I think alternate universes and parallel universes should be the same thing. I think.

Not every series used the same terminology as we do with “multiverse.”

“Universes” being plural referring to the other version of Mori’s time is adequate.
Not really, you are talking about a multiverse mechanics. A whole multiverse that contains 10 different space-time continuums. I would not underestimate it and call it “universe”.

They have have shown different abilities, outcomes, appearances, Tathagatatas and scenarios, so...

Type 2: resilient immortality— Truthfully, other versions of Mori should also be getting this type of immortality as well since Mori in previous keys has been shown to survive and fight even with a literal cross shaped hole in his heart. So that should qualify there.
Seems fine, add scans to the profile.

Type 5: Deathless Immortality— Mori and probably Mubong by extension should exist unbound by the conventional life and death system as they encompass the duality of beginning and end as they became the world itself.
i see no life and death here, disagree with Type 5.

In line with actual Buddhist ideology which god of highschool takes direct citation over.
This is irrelevant.

Type 7: Undead Immortality— this is also fairly simple as Mori should qualify as he exists solely as a spirit in Nirvana, discarding his own physical body. So that would qualify as well.
This isn't Type 7.

Type 9: Transcendental Immortality— This I felt as though as adding for the reason of Mori existing in a separate plane of Nirvana, which as the link shows, even his body being killed doesn’t matter as his true self exists above in Nirvana. Shown when Mubong straight up stabbed Mori’s own body, however it only resulting in a minor scratch to Mori’s true state as a higher being.
Seems fine.

Nigh omniscience vs regular omniscience is whatever. It can be changed it’s not that big of a deal. But it is said Mori should know everything due to being the supreme god and is also implied to know how things will turn out for future problems. As for omnipresence Mori should qualify for this as well since Mori doesn’t just oversee but rules all of creation as was said and Mori existing as a Buddha allows him to maintain the universe, restoring all the cracks and preventing it from expanding as well as existing simultaneously in all point in time. So yeah the omnipresence should totally qualify as well.
This is Cosmic Awareness and Reality Warping stuff, no omniscience here.

He should be everywhere when in Nirvana since he became one with the world as they encompasses the multiple dualities with it. Along with being able to rule all of creation from anywhere and when while in Nirvana.
I don't see this evidence as sufficient for omnipresence, based off the context. The one with the world doesn't seem to mean they are literally everywhere, just that they have attained a deeper relationship with the world.

This should be the one since he exists non-physically as a spirit in Nirvana
Add the scan to the profile.

Karma is on the level of Nirvana because it’s something Mori acquires when gaining Nirvana as his borrowed power (Yeolban=Nirvana). Karma is the the power that allows Mori to do his abilities that he performed against Mujin. It is intrinsically tied to Nirvana as it is something that is holding all of creation while you’re in Nirvana. So it should be 4D.
This doesn't seem sufficient to say Karma is on the level of Nirvana, it just means that as Nirvana is a power above everything that Karma is among the things you can control.

Does encompassing dualities acquire any special ability listing?
Nope.

Actually Mujin and his red wings from the prophet did successfully restore Mujin and doing it multiple times in fact. Even allowing Mujin to continually reject and stave off death. But Mori’s karma still made Mujin fade into nothing in the end.
That would be Regeneration Negation, but this is not sufficient for Resistance Negation. His Resistance was able to hold out for some time, but ultimately it failed to prevent his erasure in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back