• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue and main concern is that the opposing party is saying "All of the universe and creation" is not all 10 space-time continuums, it is only his own realm since he most of the time refer it as his own universe.

While the OP and other supporting thread interpret it as the whole "multiverse".

Right?
Im sorry for being a bit slow I haven’t ate anything yet but, didn’t Karma and Mega explain the other stuff?

I am trying to understand both sides, one confirmation from both party is at least enough.

The issue and main concern is that the opposing party is saying "All of the universe and creation" is not all 10 space-time continuums, it is only his own realm since he most of the time refer it as his own universe.

While the OP and other supporting thread interpret it as the whole "multiverse".

Right?
The isnt what the Anos guy translation says it say
“all of universe” or “ all the universe” not “all of the universe” it’s grammatically inaccurate.

none of these statement fit for singluar
. the other counter argument fit tho.

The isnt what the Anos guy translation says it say
“all of universe” or “ all the universe” not “all of the universe” it’s grammatically inaccurate.

none of these statement fit for singluar
. the other counter argument fit tho.
I failed to see how it is grammatically correct. All of the universe or all the universe don't sound wrong, since the next statements talks about creation, so “all” can refer to creation as well.
  • All the universe can work
  • All of the universe can work

I failed to see how it is grammatically correct. All of the universe or all the universe don't sound wrong, since the next statements talks about creation, so “all” can refer to creation as well.
  • All the universe can work
  • All of the universe can work
The statement here is he rules all universes and all things.

let’s go with the Anos guy his translation it would be he rules all universe and all things or he rules all the universe and all things that seems accurate to you? That seems like a proper sentence to you? Lol

The statement here is he rules all universes and all things.

let’s go with the Anos guy his translation it would be he rules all universe and all things or he rules all the universe and all things that seems accurate to you? That seems like a proper sentence to you? Lol
8 –10 translations never said universes, unless you want to discredit them. Honestly, get a wiki translator who is vouched to be neutral and independent of the verse, so we can end up this argument.

Why not? Surprisingly enough, 8 different translation say all the same, so unless I am blind to trust one of the translation that u provided against someone who provided 8 translations. Like…? Call me “Lol” but I am realistic.

Mhm ig

I mean? This is not omniscience....
I think it's hard to argue if it's not really outright stated, aside from Sujin grumbling about how Mori is omniscient and should already know how her business is but... that's likely just for comedy.

I suppose Omniscience comes from the combination of Mori reading thoughts and responding to them, Mori responding to Taejin's call in her head (unfortunately, the webtoon translations messed this one up a little. In 567 korean scans, he implies that he came back to earth because she was looking for him) and Mori knowing their future (what I mentioned earlier, I guess it can also be interpreted as him trusting them, but he thinks "Everything will be okay." in regards to an unborn child's wellbeing. Take it as you will.).

Again, I'm not sure if this qualifies for omniscience but I just wanted to add it in. Also I'm super late, sorry~

I'm asking how a realm which has it's own flow of time not have past,present and future, that's flawed. Time is what makes us have such.. past, present and future are all part of time. You can't just say the realm hasn't shown past,present and future when it has time.
what I mean is that it is not a different past, present and future, in other words, it is not a different timeline, this past, present and future that you refer to is part of the timeline main, having a different time stream doesn't mean it's another timeline, that's what I mean

8 –10 translations never said universes, unless you want to discredit them. Honestly, get a wiki translator who is vouched to be neutral and independent of the verse, so we can end up this argument.
About this, I've done further research with the books I have on korean language and the internet, and it would seem that "모두" is "all", but can be in the sense of "every". So singular is also plausible, if the translation would result in "every universe".

"All universes" and "every universe" is essentially the same, but I'll apologise for not mentioning this as well. But yes, I'm all for getting a neutral verified translator. I understand why people may be sceptical.

I think it's hard to argue if it's not really outright stated, aside from Sujin grumbling about how Mori is omniscient and should already know how her business is but... that's likely just for comedy.
Eh, throwing the word “omniscience” and just equal it to “know everything” is an unfortunate argument.
I suppose Omniscience comes from the combination of Mori reading thoughts and responding to them, Mori responding to Taejin's call in her head (unfortunately, the webtoon translations messed this one up a little. In 567 korean scans, he implies that he came back to earth because she was looking for him) and Mori knowing their future (what I mentioned earlier, I guess it can also be interpreted as him trusting them, but he thinks "Everything will be okay." in regards to an unborn child's wellbeing. Take it as you will.).
Is this not mind manipulation? Fate manipulation? All this is covered by those two abilities.
Again, I'm not sure if this qualifies for omniscience but I just wanted to add it in. Also I'm super late, sorry~
Dw :3 omniscience should really include “Know everything not excluding anything”, statements like “I know everything” without any feats does not qualify.

About this, I've done further research with the books I have on korean language and the internet, and it would seem that "모두" is "all", but can be in the sense of "every". So singular is also plausible, if the translation would result in "every universe".
Thanks for information
"All universes" and "every universe" is essentially the same, but I'll apologise for not mentioning this as well. But yes, I'm all for getting a neutral verified translator. I understand why people may be sceptical.
Well the argument is if this is his own universe (his realm) or all alternate universes (2-C)

I never said what he said about me, that was a biased statement on dreed part, I said it's necessary to have your own past, present and future
Oh, I am sorry then. Apologies, I thought you misinterpreted (which is weird, u know this stuff as well). But I am sorry from my side.

Why not? Surprisingly enough, 8 different translation say all the same, so unless I am blind to trust one of the translation that u provided against someone who provided 8 translations. Like…? Call me “Lol” but I am realistic.
Realistically accepting a sentence that doesn’t make sense even in English,

lmao he rules all universe or he rules all the universe try to say that out loud please.

it would be proper if it said he rules all of the universe or something like that. And If you change all universe to all universes it would make more sense.
“he rules all universes and all things”
“he rules all the universes and all things”

Plural fits but who knows…..

Last edited:
Well the argument is if this is his own universe (his realm) or all alternate universes (2-C)
I've seen about correct grammar and if it's about "all of the universe" or something;

My answer is that I doubt so for the following reasons:

1. "all of the" can be equated to "whole". For "whole", "전체" is used.
2. There's no affixes attached to either 모두 or 우주 that means "of". The only affix (in that sentence) is attached to 우주 and it is the suffix "와" which means "and" (in order to tie "every universe and all of creation" together).

Yes we discredit those 8-10 translations or whatever because they came from google translate. Something very well known for making errors in translation. Karma translated to universes plural because the pre noun in Korean is what determines if a word is plural or singular. Hence why it doesn’t show up in conventional google translate fashion.

I've seen about correct grammar and if it's about "all of the universe" or something;

2. There's no affixes attached to either 모두 or 우주 that means "of". The only affix (in that sentence) is attached to 우주 and it is the suffix "와" which means "and" (in order to tie "every universe and all of creation" together).
Are you really sure about this information?

Yes we discredit those 8-10 translations or whatever because they came from google translate. Something very well known for making errors in translation. Karma translated to universes plural because the pre noun in Korean is what determines if a word is plural or singular. Hence why it doesn’t show up in conventional google translate fashion.
"Google translator", my guy Google translation is one of 8.

Well govern can mean many things that's also something to be noted down as Everything said you may scale it to range and hax but not AP.

Are you really sure about this information?
Yes. If it was "all of the", "전체" would've been used.

I think i can post it there, hold on.
The sentence that I've been arguing is "열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라."

Just so you can copy paste it easier without having to look for it.

Alright, can someone tell me what to specifically say just to be safe? Like [ Korean > English] trying to figure out “열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라.”

Alright, can someone tell me what to specifically say just to be safe? Like [ Korean > English] trying to figure out “열반에 다다른자가 도달하는 곳 이곳에서 모든 우주와 삼라만상을 관장 할 수 있느니라.”
Post the scans obviously and link the wiki I think they said.

Ask for context clarification and accurate translation of [drop the sentence]

And also don't forget to add tags.

And add the raws image if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back