• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To understand better, this is how I understood (correct me if I am wrong, I am understanding the cosmology of this verse)
  • In Each Universe, there are three realms,
    • Divine/Heavenly Realm
    • Sage/Demon Realm
    • Human Realm
  • Each Alternate Universe has its own space-time continuum and a different timeline
  • And there are 10 currently

Last edited:
To understand better, this is how I understood (correct me if I am wrong, I am understanding the cosmology of this verse)
  • In Each Universe, there are two realms,
    • “Divine Realm (I saw in some scans, it looks like libary)
    • and Human Realm”
The Libary is a different dimension or is apart of the Heavenly Realm, it has its own weirdly different time flow.

• In Each Universe, there are two realms,
    • “Divine Realm (I saw in some scans, it looks like libary)
    • and Human Realm”
  • Each Alternate Universe has its own space-time continuum and a different timeline
  • And there are 10 currently
3 realms, "Divine/Heavenly Realm", "Sage/Demon Realm", "Human Realm"

No, the Heavenly Realm does not look like a library;; it's split into 7 floors with different spaces.

But yes, the rest you got them right.

This isn't Type 7.
Can type 7 be proven in this other way?

Several demons are shown to be able to exist as a spiritual entity despite their real bodies being either sealed or killed, for reference King Uma, Hojosa, Ogre and all the other Dragon Kings.

Mori is one of the Demon Kings alongside Uma and the Dragon Kings mentioned earlier. Hojosa is not titled as a Demon King, but is as strong as one.

Can type 7 be proven in this other way?

Several demons are shown to be able to exist as a spiritual entity despite their real bodies being either sealed or killed, for reference King Uma, Hojosa, Ogre and all the other Dragon Kings.

Mori is one of the Demon Kings alongside Uma and the Dragon Kings mentioned earlier. Hojosa is not titled as a Demon King, but is as strong as one.
Type 7 is continuing as a spiritual entity after death, becoming a spirit but not through death isn't Type 7.

Type 7 is continuing as a spiritual entity after death, becoming a spirit but not through death isn't Type 7.
Ogre is dead but fought against Mori as a spirit, the same is with the other Dragon Kings.

King Uma's real body was also killed and lived for a while as a spirit before getting it back. (Don't ask me how, she got it off-screen after returning to the Sage Realm post Ragnarok)

I mentioned sealing because Ogre's body was also sealed after being killed.

Ogre is dead but fought against Mori as a spirit, the same is with the other Dragon Kings.

King Uma's real body was also killed and lived for a while as a spirit before getting it back.

I mentioned sealing because Ogre's body was also sealed after being killed.
Did Nirvana Mori become a apirit through death.

Did Nirvana Mori become a apirit through death.
Xuanzang mentioned that staying in Paradise means cutting all physical restraints. It wasn't outright mentioned that he'd exist there as a spirit, but Xuanzang is a spirit since her physical body is dead.

Yes you have to die to reach it as a spirit.
Xuanzang mentioned that staying in Paradise means cutting all physical restraints. It wasn't outright mentioned that he'd exist there as a spirit, but Xuanzang is a spirit since her physical body is dead.
How did Mori die to reach Nirvana?

So basically a ghost
We are not looking for basically here, we are looking for actually.

We are not looking for basically here, we are looking for actually.
I'm sorry for not being more careful. I should have paid more attention to what I was doing, and I apologize for any inconvenience or trouble I may have caused.

I'm sorry for not being more careful. I should have paid more attention to what I was doing, and I apologize for any inconvenience or trouble I may have caused.
Girl, why do you apologize like you've murdered someone, be easier on yourself-

Seems fine, add scans to the profile.
K. So for Immortality it would be changed to types 1,2,3,4,9? Although I question why “beginning and end”’would not fall under the “life and death” umbrella?
This is Cosmic Awareness and Reality Warping stuff, no omniscience here.
? Cosmic awareness and reality warping for knowing everything in the universe and what’s going to happen?
I don't see this evidence as sufficient for omnipresence, based off the context. The one with the world doesn't seem to mean they are literally everywhere, just that they have attained a deeper relationship with the world.
So would his ability be a form of pseudo Omni-presence or just multilocation on a bigger scale?
Add the scan to the profile.
K
This doesn't seem sufficient to say Karma is on the level of Nirvana, it just means that as Nirvana is a power above everything that Karma is among the things you can control.
I disagree since Nirvana and Karma are intrinsically linked towards one another. Mori’s power is derived off of Karma which is his borrowed power Nirvana.
K
That would be Regeneration Negation, but this is not sufficient for Resistance Negation. His Resistance was able to hold out for some time, but ultimately it failed to prevent his erasure in the end.
How are you discerning the difference between someone’s resistance failing due to their own weakness vs due to another power forcing it to fail? Because in this case Mujin’s resistance did successfully hold out and even restored him multiple times but Mori’s karma made it fail in the end to me.

K. So for Immortality it would be changed to types 1,2,3,4,9? Although I question why “beginning and end”’would not fall under the “life and death” umbrella?
It should contain more context.
? Cosmic awareness and reality warping for knowing everything in the universe and what’s going to happen?
This is the point of cosmic awareness....

I thought I made a mistake leaving that comment.
It's not a big deal, I don't think you have to apologize for that.

This is the point of cosmic awareness....
Didn't Mori know that Mira's unborn child would not be born with malformations like she was worried about, and that Taejin's age problem would be solved without any of his intervention? I'll show scans in a while, please wait.

I thought an example of cosmic awareness was like Mujin sensing Satan using his power while in the divine realm from earth

but Mori was like literally said to know everything as the supreme god so shouldn’t that be more akin to omniscience?

It's not a big deal, I don't think you have to apologize for that.
Mhm ig
Didn't Mori know that Mira's unborn child would not be born with malformations like she was worried about, and that Taejin's age problem would be solved without any of his intervention? I'll show scans in a while, please wait.
I mean? This is not omniscience....

I thought an example of cosmic awareness was like Mujin sensing Satan using his power while in the divine realm from earth

but Mori was like literally said to know everything as the supreme god so shouldn’t that be more akin to omniscience?
To know everything or to know everything, what is happening in the universe? Both has different meaning.

Needs to be more specific.

The reality warping is on the profile already for the fixing the Universe stuff.

So would his ability be a form of pseudo Omni-presence or just multilocation on a bigger scale?
It's not really anything, beyond what the duality stuff gives.

I disagree since Nirvana and Karma are intrinsically linked towards one another. Mori’s power is derived off of Karma which is his borrowed power Nirvana.
Well I don't see such evidence in the scans I've been shown.

How are you discerning the difference between someone’s resistance failing due to their own weakness vs due to another power forcing it to fail? Because in this case Mujin’s resistance did successfully hold out and even restored him multiple times but Mori’s karma made it fail in the end to me.
Context of what is happening and how the Resistance is displayed.

Evidence seems to suggest the know everything comes from being able to see everything through those viewing plane things, which is just a form of cosmic awareness.

Needs to be more specific.
K
Well I don't see such evidence in the scans I've been shown.
I don’t know what else to show besides showing how Nirvana is the borrowed power Mori is using. Like Karma is the power of Nirvana, that’s just what it is. All the power and abilities that’s done is through the power of Karma. So idk why it wouldn’t classify as the same as Nirvana in that regard.
Context of what is happening and how the Resistance is displayed.
But what in this context makes it not resistance negation?

Because the way I see it, it goes Mori makes Mujin disappear with Karma. Mujin resisted that ability with his own red wings. Mori again makes Mujin’s body disintegrate. Mujin again has his body restored. They continue fighting until again Mujin resists death thanks to the red wings before Mori makes him finally fade away from good.

Why in this context would Mujin’s wings have a weakness when they restore and are able to keep Mujin alive multiple times instead of Mori’s karma continually forcing Mujin to have to restore his body over and over again?
Evidence seems to suggest the know everything comes from being able to see everything through those viewing plane things, which is just a form of cosmic awareness.
In this instance it’s not referring to the panels Mori has about his knowledge. The statements being referred to here are after he decides to stay in the world and maintain it physically. He’s said to know everything thanks to being the supreme god as well as being implied to know the outcome of Mira and Daewi’s child in the future as well.

There’s another way to get mori to immortality type 5. It’s stated that he broke the chain of samsara upon reaching nirvana which is bounded by life and death.

How did I not answer your question?
I'm asking how a realm which has it's own flow of time not have past,present and future, that's flawed. Time is what makes us have such.. past, present and future are all part of time. You can't just say the realm hasn't shown past,present and future when it has time.

Makes no sense. Having a different flow of time does not mean having a different timeline.

There’s another way to get mori to immortality type 5. It’s stated that he broke the chain of samsara upon reaching nirvana which is bounded by life and death.
All the immortalities could be argued they just need evidence.
Characters in Goh literally fight death
mori doesn’t go to the regular life or death either cause he goes to nirvana which be above it.
type 5 and 7 could be argued.

multiverse
Some authors don't use such term plus saying all universes ain't bad as nothing is wrong in saying such, it's mostly sci-fi franchise that use the term multiverse. GOH uses the term worlds,universes and dimensions so far we've seen.
Makes no sense. Having a different flow of time does not mean having a different timeline.
I know that but saying a separate realm with it's own time has no past,present and future is flawed.

hes saying time should exist not that it’s different.
without a timeline it’s supposedly 3-a only but if time exist it would have the controversial system.like past

The realm have time so it should have past and whatever so it be higher rating

this what I assume ofc.

it's mostly sci-fi franchise that use the term multiverse. GOH uses the term worlds,universes and dimensions so far we've seen.
Mind you, but you have seen nothing then, 90% of all big verses use the terms, not only GOH. You seems to be new here.
I know that but saying a separate realm with it's own time has no past,present and future is flawed.
It has, it is part of main timeline, does not mean they got different timeline for having slow time flow

hes saying time should exist not that it’s different.
It should exist and be different, I guess @Peak is misinterpreting
without a timeline it’s supposedly 3-a only but if time exist it would have the controversial system.like oast
Wrong, each universe has a timeline but effecting universe does not affect timeline significantly. Don't confuse both.
The realm have time so it should have past and whatever so it be higher rating
No one is arguing this...

It should exist and be different, I guess @Peak is misinterpreting

Wrong, each universe has a timeline but effecting universe does not affect timeline significantly. Don't confuse both.

No one is arguing this...
That’s what I think he’s literally saying about the realms…..

but sure.

Mind you, but you have seen nothing then, 90% of all big verses use the terms, not only GOH. You seems to be new here.

It has, it is part of main timeline, does not mean they got different timeline for having slow time flow
Japanese and Korean works I've seen use terms like "infinite universes", "thousands of universes" and all that without the mention of Multiverse, the term Multiverse is mostly said in SCI-FI franchise.

Someone above said you need a Portal to move to those realms and not by conventional means.

The issue and main concern is that the opposing party is saying "All of the universe and creation" is not all 10 space-time continuums, it is only his own realm since he most of the time refer it as his own universe.

While the OP and other supporting thread interpret it as the whole "multiverse".

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back