• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way did you guys want me to re-add type 5 and 7 immortality now that the arguments were dropped. I removed them before since it was disagreed with but I think I can add them again now.

What arguments were dropped, their still is no acceptable evidence for Immortality Types 5 or 7.

Not applicable, as it does not meet the requirements for Type 5 Immortality without being pulling information from sources outside the source material, which the wiki doesn't allow. If it's not stated in the comic itself it can't be used.
Alright then

It is logical why VSBW tend to ignore this. Because it is more personal interpretation rather the story's plot definition. Hopes I explained.
Yeah, though it does follow in line with the actual material and story, but w/o explanation from it it wouldn’t count basically, which i understand.

Last edited:
Yeah, though it does follow in line with the actual material and story, but w/o explanation from it it wouldn’t count basically, which i understand.
It might be a bad example, but GOW also follows Greek and Norse mythology and yet it's different 🗿

Therefore, the explanation within the material is necessary, we do not know if the author strictly follows everything that is presented

Ok just checked in with Ovens. He said everything looks good.

This CRT is finally just about over 😭

Well Ovens said the sandbox was good so I assume he agrees with the tiers and as far as I’m aware Everything didn’t mention any issue towards the tiers as well, just certain abilities so I don’t think they have a disagreement towards it either.

Idk if any other staff have any input on the matter right now though.

I’m gonna remove higher dimensional manipulation considering there’s been new criteria for it recently made however higher dimensional existence should remain as beings in Nirvana are explicitly said to be transcendent and exist as a higher dimensional being all throughout the series as well as being in Nirvana itself allowing for the ruling of all of creation on a higher level plane.
Why are you ruling out Higher D manipulation?

Please for the love of god no people were trying to argue that earlier. I’m just trying to show examples of Mori being 4D 😭
Non the less... Peak is right, if Mori can actually view them that way, then it's L1C. Unless the criteria for L1C has been changed

Does not mean he is viewing the whole timeline as denotative. This does not even grant him HDE to begin with, he is still holding it with his hands, his existence did not change slightly anything.
On the contrary, he was able to shake that particular point/timeline by touching it before his avatar was revealed.

Man, if that really timeline. So Mori can perceive that as flatland structure from Nirvana and can affect it. He should Low 1-C lol.

This looks a lot like tier 1🗿
Man who would’ve thunk my ass is out here trying to keep Mori as just a straight 2-C when there are others that could get him to low 1-C 🗿

I’d prefer it if he was just 2-C rather than tier 1 tbh. I just didn’t want him downgraded to low-2C either.

Man, if that really timeline. So Mori can perceive that as flatland structure from Nirvana and can affect it. He should Low 1-C lol.
It has to be a timeline since that’s really the only way it can be described. All of these panels are just different points in time across reality just like the one Mori grabbed on to so they all have to make up a timeline.

Can we deal with the 1-C in a separate thread? We already got to another huge downgrade CRT for god of highschool after this thread is finished too.

It is not timeline, this is just assumption honestly.
i mean he is viewing into the past. One tablet showed it and since Xuanzang was in Paradise basically longer than Mori and has watched him from where she first appeared as an avatar in the Ragnarok arc then it’s basically the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back