• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dread is not against avatar creation, he is against HDE, avatar creation could be something to support the argument about HDE depending on how it's used, but it's not the case, so yes, avatar creation has no connection with HDE here and HDE should be dropped
Why does the avatars creation have no connection to HDE. It’s simply more supporting evidence.

Mori exists in a higher plane where space-time overlaps, maintaining and being referred to as a higher dimensional entity that uses its avatars to interact with the world of which he has total control over.

@Peak you have no say in what arguments do or don't get dropped 🗿 neither of you are staff, so you should probably stop trying to tell people where to proceed in debate like you have authority.
that's not how it works lol if that were the case then members should not be allowed to interact here

Why does the avatars creation have no connection to HDE. It’s simply more supporting evidence.
No, the scans do not like it is supporting
Mori exists in a higher plane where space-time overlaps, maintaining and being referred to as a higher dimensional entity that uses its avatars to interact with the world of which he has total control over.
Because he can't interact or why the reason he created avatar?

By the way did you guys want me to re-add type 5 and 7 immortality now that the arguments were dropped. I removed them before since it was disagreed with but I think I can add them again now.

but they said above that the avatar is identical to the original, that doesn't make sense, can you say clearly what is the difference between the avatar and the original? If there are scans then it will be even better, I want to know if Mori uses avatars due to not being able to interact with lower dimensional beings or if it's simply to be in multiple places at once or simply don't need to go in person, context is needed, if not then there's no way the avatars could serve as supporting evidence

Avatar Creation is literally just fancy clone creation Dread tf u thought lel.
oh my, then u don't know the difference, lol. Literally, avatar creation is literally when true form want to send avatar because he can't interact with the world.

By the way did you guys want me to re-add type 5 and 7 immortality now that the arguments were dropped. I removed them before since it was disagreed with but I think I can add them again now.
I don't understand much about immortality types 5 and 7 so I'll leave it to others to solve

but they said above that the avatar is identical to the original, that doesn't make sense, can you say clearly what is the difference between the avatar and the original? If there are scans then it will be even better, I want to know if Mori uses avatars due to not being able to interact with lower dimensional beings or if it's simply to be in multiple places at once or simply don't need to go in person, context is needed, if not then there's no way the avatars could serve as supporting evidence
^^ thanks, I would write this down but I am literally working with my hair lol

oh my, then u don't know the difference, lol. Literally, avatar creation is literally when true form want to send avatar because he can't interact with the world.

🗿 Woman, I know what Avatar Creation is. Use your fully functioning brain(I know you have one bby), and figure that out plz.
Why does there need to be a difference.

It "being the point of avatar creation" is both not an argument and not even correct, as avatars do not need massive differences from their original body to be considered avatars.

It "being the point of avatar creation" is both not an argument and not even correct, as avatars do not need massive differences from their original body to be considered avatars.
Listen, I don't know what you're trying to argue so I'm just going to ask, do you think Mori's avatar creation is due to not being able to interact in any way with 3D beings? Because that's the point of the conversation, I'm not disagreeing with creating avatars, I'm disagreeing with using this as supporting evidence for HDE

So was the cosmology shit finished debating? Or we're just focusing on the abilities first? Ngl it's going circular at the HDE ability.

Listen, I don't know what you're trying to argue so I'm just going to ask, do you think Mori's avatar creation is due to not being able to interact in any way with 3D beings? Because that's the point of the conversation, I'm not disagreeing with creating avatars, I'm disagreeing with using this as supporting evidence for HDE
...If he could interact with the 3-dimensional world on his own he would not need avatars my guy.

That’s because it is? The Avatar is just Mori being projected into whatever point he wants. When Mori grabbed the panel it wasn’t as if he projected a like astral form of himself like some Dr.Strange type deal. He just appeared at that point in time the moment he grabbed the plane while also remaining in Nirvana. The “Avatars” are as they say and just the person’s being itself since Mori lives as an abstract spirit as the Buddha in Nirvana.

For further evidence. Yes the Avatars are due to higher dimensional being not being able to interact with lower dimensional beings. Shown how 666 Satan couldn’t even perceive Xuangsang’s Avatar when she was aiding Mori and mistakingly took Mori as being the one in the higher dimension.

Alright, let's make stuff easier, can his body (true form) interact with the world. Yes or no?

Think of like Shidai (or whatever tf his name is) from Boruto.

When he ascender to a higher dimension he needed to give up his physical body. Same deal with Mori.

Think of like Shidai (or whatever tf his name is) from Boruto.

When he ascender to a higher dimension he needed to give up his physical body. Same deal with Mori.
Ya let's use him. He did not get his HDE either. So we both now concede on this and remove it.

Now add the scans that support what you say and swap with the ones that are, because what's in the sandbox is not HDE

It doesn't look like Mori's case is the same as Shidai's case, I think it's better to show the scans so we know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back