• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, by any chance, does he have astral projection or astral body in his profile? Because if he has, then I disagree with.

Did he gain a new form or anything cause this both happened under Supremem God base version iirc.
Mujin’s resistance to Dean is kind of weird. Dean can’t see Mujin’s future. But what he can see are all the versions of the outcomes of other people fighting Mujin.

So for example, when Dean was helping Q by looking into the future, what Dean saw was multiple versions of Q across multiple versions of the future being killed by a single Mujin. Just 1 Mujin across all the versions of the future killing all the versions of Q. Not multiple versions of Mujin killing multiple versions of Q like you would expect to see with Dean’s future sight.

Mujin’s resistance to Dean is kind of weird. Dean can’t see Mujin’s future. But what he can see are all the versions of the outcomes of other people fighting Mujin.

So for example, when Dean was helping Q by looking into the future, what Dean saw was multiple versions of Q across multiple versions of the future being killed by a single Mujin. Just 1 Mujin across all the versions of the future killing all the versions of Q. Not multiple versions of Mujin killing multiple versions of Q like you would expect to see with Dean’s future sight.
Yeah and then you see that one go you slow mofo in the precog view and Dean later goes I can't see you.

I didn’t necessarily say it contributed, i just put it out there. Its the same case with Xuanzang, projecting himself at dire points in time. Even before that shouldn’t he have HDE? Considering he exists separately as a higher state of being.

I didn’t necessarily say it contributed, i just put it out there. Its the same case with Xuanzang, projecting himself at dire points in time. Even before that shouldn’t he have HDE? Considering he exists separately as a higher state of being.
yeah, i wanted to understand why @Dread found this enough to have HDE, as far as I know, avatars would contribute to HDE if Mori was using it because he can't interact with his real body, but is that really the case here? Or am I wrong in my way of thinking?

yeah, i wanted to understand why @Dread found this enough to have HDE, as far as I know, avatars would contribute to HDE if Mori was using it because he can't interact with his real body, but is that really the case here? Or am I wrong in my way of thinking?
The thing is Mori choose both, so meanwhile he can be with his family and friends, he has to deal with the problems at hand. So he can go to Paradise (and kept his power) whenever he wants to which is including him being a spiritual entity there. In a sense he would need to guide, project himself as such, and even interact at dire points in time. So you’re not exactly wrong in that sense.

Last edited:
Honestly after re-thinking it, it looks more avatar-clone, so I still disagree with HDE.

In that case, if we only have that then HDE must be removed too, unless there is something better indicated that Mori is a fourth-dimensional being or above

Dread you literally haven't explained your stance at all. Why does him having avatars or not even matter, for the love of **** actually elaborate on your stance.

I thought he has avatar key in the profile, which would be a supportive evidence for HDE, as most HDE users does not interact with the lower dimensional plain and simple send their avatar to interact with them. In this case, there are no keys for it, so it seems more avatar-clone creation and has nothing to do with someone's dimensionality. Apologies, if I did not clarify it earlier.

Dread, it's not clone creation, and he doesn't need an avatar key because the avatar doesn't do anything that the higher-version should be unable to.

I said avatar-clone creation, which has similarities and capabilities to clone creation one.

So what exactly is you're argument against Mori making avatars if the thing you just made up to support your claim ISN'T an actual thing??

I don't have anything against avatar creation ability itself. The avatar creation has been brought by someone else to support HDE. I simply asked if there is any key for it. There are none. I looked again in the scans, and it does not seem that the avatar acts any differently to the clone ability capabilities, and the real body can still simply interact with the World if he wishes to. I don't see any feats to clarify for HDE.

🗿Dread, an avatar doesn't need to act any differently from a clone for it to still be an avatar. You're making literal nothing arguments right now.

Also how did he get avatar creation? It looks rather clone creation for me.

Dread, read the avatar creation page.

Avatar Creation is the ability to manifest another entity in the place of one's true body, using it as an avatar. This ability may allow the users to interact with the world in a way their true forms, which may be too abstract to normally physically interact

That's what Mori is doing.

The page is not saying that as a criteria, it's saying that as an example in which an avatar may come into play.
Are you asking me with my own question? Lol, idfk, it was argument for HDE. I simply replied to it.
bitch you the one who brought it up 🗿

Dread is not against avatar creation, he is against HDE, avatar creation could be something to support the argument about HDE depending on how it's used, but it's not the case, so yes, avatar creation has no connection with HDE here and HDE should be dropped

Where is true form in his page? Like literally, if he created avatar for the reason he can't interact with world, he should have true form key lol?

Goddamn flip flopping asses 🗿

Ok imma try and finish the sandbox today adding all the references needed before sending that shit to Oven to see if he has anything to say about it.

Dread is not against avatar creation, he is against HDE, avatar creation could be something to support the argument about HDE depending on how it's used, but it's not the case, so yes, avatar creation has no connection with HDE here and HDE should be dropped
Ya, again. Nothing against avatar creation but there is no HDE either.

@Peak you have no say in what arguments do or don't get dropped 🗿 neither of you are staff, so you should probably stop trying to tell people where to proceed in debate like you have authority.
Where is true form in his page? Like literally, if he created avatar for the reason he can't interact with world, he should have true form key lol?
Not all people with avatars need a true form key dumbass 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back