• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statements of Mori being referred to as in a higher dimension?
I think this part.
In this case Mori would have feats and evidence backing up the notion as he now exists in a state of Nirvana as the Buddha capable of actually treating entire timelines as mere flat constructs he’s able to affect or go into if necessary as well as ruling over the entirety of creation.

Then those are backed in the sandbox since there should be links of Mori showing how he views timelines as flat constructs and the raws for Mori’s statements in regards to Nirvana seems to have been settled now as “universes” (plural) instead of the singular universe.

Then those are backed in the sandbox since there should be links of Mori showing how he views timelines as flat constructs and the raws for Mori’s statements in regards to Nirvana seems to have been settled now as “universes” (plural) instead of the singular universe.
bro... this is low 1-C rn

Although there are a couple of things I noticed about the recent chapters that I feel is worth mentioning.

1) How do we treat real life theories being mentioned and confirmed to operate under fictional worlds? Because Mori is said to operate under both the theory of relativity and the twin paradox theory. But wouldn’t that give him some BS like infinite or immeasurable speed or something?

2) Ok so after rereading the chapters it is definitely the case that Mori exists both in Nirvana and in the real world simultaneously. He is shown both being in Nirvana talking to Xuangzang while also in the real world with Ahan. (Shown when he was trying to escape the exploding planet with Ahan but was stopped in Nirvana by Xuangzang. With him both talking to Xunagzang while in Nirvana while saving Ahan at the same time in the physical world). And it is shown that his real physical body can’t really be impacted while he is in Nirvana. Shown when Mujin stabs Mori’s body in the back only to come to realize he only managed to scratch Mori’s real form in Nirvana.

What do you all think about these notions?

1- No, we don't give speed rating for this, also it seems he was referring to his longevity or immortality
2- I will take time looking at scans

Bro, look how you say it at least 😭
Tf else am I supposed to say it 😭

It’s a flat construct of a literal point in time Mori is holding and is able to be at. Idk how else I’m supposed to describe that.

May I see the context of this? Tbh I am hearing it for the first time (wondering why it is never used when we debated about low 2-C)

That is a literal point in time yes?

It was confirmed to us to be an actual time in the past.

Ya, but does not mean he is viewing timeline as construct in his hand. (bro ur pushing low 1-C so much)
Also, either way, you used it for HDE and this is not how it works.

So basically remove HDE

What “device?”

It’s just points in time. Flat planes that are points in time that Mori has access to.

Does not mean he is viewing the whole timeline as denotative. This does not even grant him HDE to begin with, he is still holding it with his hands, his existence did not change slightly anything.

What do you mean by “denotative?” I’m gonna be honest and say I’m having a hard time understanding what you’re saying here.

And yes he is holding a point in time with his own hands? Something like impossible to do. What do you mean by his existence changing things. Are you referring to in the timeline itself? Because that instance resulted in an impact in the timeline before it was revealed to us it was Mori’s doing.

Or are you referring to Mori as he exists in Nirvana? Because his existence did change when he reached Nirvana.

Idk imma let staff talk about HDE since I think it meets the criteria with all the supporting evidence and statements and

HDE.... is about being of state, his existence is on 4D, him holding “timeline” does not grant HDE in any form.

Right….and he exists in a higher state as a spirit in Nirvana. The point where space-time overlaps with itself as Nirvana is a higher plane.

4D is a higher dimension than three dimensional beings.
Yes? Did I say something else? Look at the scans, you would understand him holding timeline hypothetically did not change his existence, he is still 3D.
Either way, I would not interpret it as a whole timeline.

Well Nirvana is a separate plane of existence, a higher state of being. Which only those who reached it can go there, and its the place where space-time overlaps. While he’s viewing the points in time like flat tablets, looking at the 3 dimensional plane as such, Mori simply touching it shook that point in time slightly, plus the “figure” which is his avatar projecting through.

Last edited:
Well Nirvana is a separate plane of existence, a higher state of being. Which only those who reached it can go there, and its the place where space-time overlaps. While he’s viewing the points in time like flat tablets, looking at the 3 dimensional plane as such, Mori simply touching it shook that point in time slightly, plus the “figure” which is his avatar projecting through.
How is this HDE…? Also, your second argument is invalid, him viewing the points in time and still have 3D body. How is this HDE to begin with?

How is this HDE…? Also, your second argument is invalid, him viewing the points in time and still have 3D body. How is this HDE to begin with?
His avatar was projecting.. what i mean is its like Xuanzang where she projected herself through the form of an avatar to help guide Mori throughout his Journey, and when that avatar of her appeared in front of Mori back in Ragnorok, Satan has this sense of a being from a higher dimension, specifically described as such, and got scared off of sensing that very being.

Wait, he got avatar? I did not know about this. Ya wait, which key is his avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back