• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why type 5 and 7 should stay? I can understand type 7 argument but no one showed evidence once everything12 asked

What? People explain why type 7 should say when he asked.

type 5 someone above gave another reason which I didn’t see anyone refute to unlike omniscience.

For those arguing for types 5 and 7 please lay down the arguments once more with scans.

Type 7 I kind of understand as well but type 5 I believe needs to be established more.

What? People explain why type 7 should say when he asked.

type 5 someone above gave another reason which I didn’t see anyone refute to unlike omniscience.
What? I still don't see any evidence for type 7. Everything12 requested and no one brought it. Even type 5.

Just send the scans for both.

Type 5: Deathless Immortality- Mori was trapped in Samsara (The Karmic Cycle, a sequence of repeated events) by Tathagata throughout the entire series. Mori realizes that everything he has been through was due to this very Karmic Cycle and his goal was to break it.

By ending Samsara (The cycle of death and rebirth), he reaches Nirvana. Somebody who reaches Nirvana is outside conventional life and death (In the scan, its explained through his lives and the events that transpired, each one of them).
For those arguing for types 5 and 7 please lay down the arguments once more with scans.

Type 7 I kind of understand as well but type 5 I believe needs to be established more.
This is all for Type 5.

Last edited:
as I don't know about what is needed for type 5 and 7, I'll leave that to others, but there are things in the profile that i want to ask so do i need to remove something? If not, I'll ask about a few things

Looking at characters with type 5
There’s another reason why mori could gain type 5 we see if this reasoning is accepted don’t think so.

For type 7 immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.
First
Nirvana is seen as a place only for spiritual beings. Like heaven; When you attend nirvana your body gets completely disintegrated you have to leave your physical bondage (body) so death and you live on as a spiritual entity in nirvana.

had this idea on my mind for a while has xuz = Gaia the whole time.

Going through some character’s profiles I saw some got omniscience just by being able to see the past present future was there a counter argument for mori on this? why wouldn’t mori be granted it. Atleast nigh.
@Hatredd is the second scan you used for immortality type 5 justification canon?
Everything posted there is cannon I know the chapters.

Last edited:
I don't know why would you cut the main translation but here
a1857ae440bb1f1791358fa7aac488b8.png

It says, where all of universe and creation may be observed

I don't know why would you cut the main translation but here
a1857ae440bb1f1791358fa7aac488b8.png

It says, where all of universe and creation may be observed
But Hatredd did say in the imgur link why. The translator conceded and explained why, and there are reasons to believe why the first translation may be off, again stated in the imgur link.

He really did not concede, he said why it he suggested it first and because it is smooth.
Hrmrm good suggestion, tbh one of the main reasons I used 'all' was because I wanted it to flow smoothly into 'all of ... creation' as well, I guess one more hangup would be it quite cements that they're referring to more than one universe, whereas in the original it doesn't super clarify that, hence why I used just 'universe' so it could be singular but also referring to like a huge multiplicative concept (Universe, oh maybe I should've just capitalized Universe lol), but yeah that could be a good option too!
I actually asked for whole context translation.

He really did not concede, he said why it he suggested it first and because it is smooth.

I actually asked for whole context translation.
Also supported by a native korean. A native agreed with "all universes"/"every universe" and this translator easily conceded and said "oh, if "all universes"/"every universe" sounds more natural, it may be better", also agreeing previously that adding "들" to "universe" would have made the sentence sound clunky.

I am not doubting his translation, I doubted why you would ask him to concede to your own suggestion. It was optional comment. I would rather trust the first translation of him because he has reasons why he thought this.
tbh one of the main reasons I used 'all' was because I wanted it to flow smoothly into 'all of ... creation' as well
whereas in the original it doesn't super clarify that, hence why I used just 'universe' so it could be singular but also referring to like a huge multiplicative concept (Universe, oh maybe I should've just capitalized Universe lol)
I don't think he conceded, he said it is a good option/perspective.

It was optional comment. I would rather trust the first translation of him because he has reasons why he thought this.
And this was also specified in Hatredd's imgur link, he may have done a simple mistake. Yes, it would've been smoother if "삼라만상" was written as "전체 창조". But it wasn't. It's a single word that means "everything", "all of creation". You can't restructure it to say "all of universe and creation" in the sentence, since the "all" in "all of creation" is part of the same word.

"all of universe" is also gramatically incorrect in english.

My bad for the clunkiness, I was also in class (which i have in the mornings) while doing this with no food in my system.

Hatred, do you perhaps use translator while talking here?
I am asking because no one say "no food in my system" 😭😭😭

I will wait for what has already been rejected to be withdrawn before saying anything, as I don't know what has already been discussed and what has not

from the beginning OP only needed to add a few new keys to make a CRT, no need to copy and paste everything from the profile to the sandbox. It will only add a lot of work, after all from the beginning some of the existing profiles also don't have many references

I will wait for what has already been rejected to be withdrawn before saying anything, as I don't know what has already been discussed and what has not
The stuff that’s been rejected has been withdrawn. I’m still waiting more on opinions for type 5 before adding that back in again though. But for now it’s been removed along with transduality and Acausality type 3

The stuff that’s been rejected has been withdrawn. I’m still waiting more on opinions for type 5 before adding that back in again though. But for now it’s been removed along with transduality and Acausality type 3
Huhh type 5 and 7 was remove? when they were being supported.
but not omniscience lol or is my page buggin

Tathagata still has immeasurable lifting.

Mubong and Tathagata should have possible or likely L2-c or get it completely removed.

And mubong still has transduality type 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back