• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I mean is that it is not a different past, present and future, in other words, it is not a different timeline, this past, present and future that you refer to is part of the timeline main, having a different time stream doesn't mean it's another timeline, that's what I mean
That's not still my point, who the **** dosen't know this. You know what just continue.

Why is he needed to post raws in a subreddit that translates just about anything? The subreddit is unrelated to GOH, Powerscaling or anything else. Just asking.
It is due to context. Context is the most significant factor on translation. I am German native speaker, if I don't know the context, then the meaning varies.

I never claimed you did. I said if it was clear cut obvious for everyone, the argument won't exist before.

Idk I don’t think it’s been fully settled yet. I think it would be better to put nigh omniscience instead of full.

What I know I’m removing is the transduality ability, Acausality type 3, as well as immortality types 5 and 7 unless others want to provide scans for those abilities since I know some people wanted to continue to argue for immortality type 5.

Idk I don’t think it’s been fully settled yet. I think it would be better to put nigh omniscience instead of full.

What I know I’m removing is the transduality ability, Acausality type 3, as well as immortality types 5 and 7 unless others want to provide scans for those abilities since I know some people wanted to continue to argue for immortality type 5.
notthing was settle on type 5 or 7 especially 7.

Omni wasn’t settle but it didn’t have any good counter arguments, changing it to nigh makes no difference with y’all evidence it’s either you keep or you dont.

I think it's better to keep omniscience i have no opinion on the other abilities. But on omniscience Mira and Daewi was going to ask if their baby would be ok as if like more knew what would happen to it. And Mori knows how long will it really take to fix the dimensional cracks but he always gives vague answers to the people that asks him.

I mean, him having knowledge on dimensional cracks does not mean he has full knowledge.

You used it one of the instances. And I disagreed for it to be omniscience.
Mf can you read? What i was saying there is that Mori knows what will happen to Daewi and Mira's child even tho it isn't born yet. And he knows how long it will take for him to finish the work, but refuses to specifically answer the people who asks him because they're already dead at time. I'm not saying that Mori has omniscience because "he has knowledge on the cracks muh". Mf ignored the one about Daewi and Mira wtf ☠️

Yet, this is not omniscience and yes, I can read. In fact, you did not read any types of intelligence. All those examples you mentioned is nowhere near to justification for omniscience. And I know you did not mean "he has knowledge on dimensional cracks", but all instances you mentioned are nowhere omniscience, heck not even nigh-omniscience.

Unless you tell me, those knowledges are only accessed through omniscience, but good luck proving this.

Yet, this is not omniscience and yes, I can read. In fact, you did not read any types of intelligence. All those examples you mentioned is nowhere near to justification for omniscience. And I know you did not mean "he has knowledge on dimensional cracks", but all instances you mentioned are nowhere omniscience, heck not even nigh-omniscience.

Unless you tell me, those knowledges are only accessed through omniscience, but good luck proving this.
Yea i ain't debating you since you don't even read the verse nor know a single shit about what i was saying.

You did not refute anything I said, even everything12 disagree with it. So “you ain't debating me” does not change the fact that all those examples you mentioned or others grants nothing in omniscience section.

Yea i ain't debating you since you don't even read the verse nor know a single shit about what i was saying.
it's no use trying to converse in a way that only those who know the verse will understand lol it will never be accepted if you think that way if you want to maintain omnipresence

it's no use trying to converse in a way that only those who know the verse will understand lol it will never be accepted if you think that way if you want to maintain omnipresence
I mean true but i have little to no energy debating rn. So i'd rather convince someone who's vote has more impact on the CRT than none.

Mori knowing what happens to Mira's kid is likely either precog or clairvoyance.

Lugh, not engaging with those who do not read GoH is no way to get a CRT accepted. After all the page is for the comprehension of everyone, not just us.

Mori knowing what happens to Mira's kid is likely either precog or clairvoyance.

Lugh, not engaging with those who do not read GoH is no way to get a CRT accepted. After all the page is for the comprehension of everyone, not just us.
I do apologize for my behavior i'm probably just stressed because of the school works that i'm dumped with and let my emotions get through me.

As Hatredd said, I've also checked and there's been no news... There's also r/Korean but it's a subreddit for learning the language so I don't think it's viable.
It’s been a day, it seems the one which aren’t answered an hour later will fall down and forgotten

either we repost it or we go with the one that makes more sense and I think there’s more stuff to be discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back