• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with a solid 2-C rating is that we don't know how big the Divine Realm and Sage Realm are. If they're just pocket realities then Mori wouldn't scale to destroying full sized space-times and would only be Low 2-C.

Do you have any information on how Jin Mori govern all creation? I don't know if this has been discussed before but I decided to ask anyway, can he change everything? Can he just watch? Can he interfere directly? How it works? I want to know why "govern all creation" is granting universal+

I'm still more comfortable with 2-C being possibly.

Dean's futures aren't real in the sense that they exist as actual universes that are contained within Mori's universe.

Do you have any information on how Jin Mori govern all creation? I don't know if this has been discussed before but I decided to ask anyway, can he change everything? Can he just watch? Can he interfere directly? How it works? I want to know why "govern all creation" is granting universal+
Well he was stated to close dimensional gaps created by his amd Mubong fight without any problem. I think Uni+ rating is fine but Low Multi is stretching. He only rules over his own universe. Different moris from different timelines/Dimensions has nothing to do with his universe.

I agree. I think either keeping the current “likely” rating or changing it to “possibly” should suffice, especially going by raw translations.

I'm still more comfortable with 2-C being possibly.

Dean's futures aren't real in the sense that they exist as actual universes that are contained within Mori's universe.
They are possibilities though. We need solid proof for them being a reality. Otherwise many verses gets 2C rating just for having possibilities.

Also, while Jiguk may be > Mori's base, he couldn't do it without Daewi and Mira's help + he was severely depowered.

I think we should just remove it for now.

So I believe in the raws, it species “universes” (plural) instead of just “universe” (singular) when they talk about Mori governing all of creation and this is applicable considering god of highschool does have a confirmed multiverse.

That alongside how each “universe” has multiple other realms like heavenly and sage realm should suffice for the either likely or possibly 2C rating

Well he was stated to close dimensional gaps created by his amd Mubong fight without any problem. I think Uni+ rating is fine but Low Multi is stretching. He only rules over his own universe. Different moris from different timelines/Dimensions has nothing to do with his universe.
hmm really looks like low 2-C if you look at it that way

He only stated to rule over his own universe. He and Mubong only created cracks in dimensions which is not uni+. Where was it states he also ruling over other dimensions? Xuazang statement clearly about his own universe.
It’s stated he needs to fix his universe. But in raws it he rules over all universes which what my other argument was supporting.

Also, while Jiguk may be > Mori's base, he couldn't do it without Daewi and Mira's help + he was severely depowered.

I think we should just remove it for now.
The thing that produced the galaxy wide explosion was Ogre herself at the very end, not necessarily just from the kick itself. Mori is capable of doing Jichuk by himself but like mentioned was depowered at the time.

It can be removed for rn and continue being talked about until it’s ultimately decided what to do with the feat sure.

The problem with a solid 2-C rating is that we don't know how big the Divine Realm and Sage Realm are. If they're just pocket realities then Mori wouldn't scale to destroying full sized space-times and would only be Low 2-C.
They’re pretty big mori couldn’t see the end of one floor which he should have universal range. And if we the raws for the time they’re called world they be universes atleast the 7.
And the sage is literally stated to be a universe??

They’re pretty big mori couldn’t see the end of one floor which he should have universal range.
And the sage is literally stated to be a universe??
Universe ≠ Timeline. Need proof that's why we have tiers as Uni, high uni and uni+

Universe ≠ Timeline. Need proof that's why we have tiers as Uni, high uni and uni+
? What timelines are you referring to? The thing that’s being referred to here is the save Realm and the Heavenly Realm which should qualify as separate universe that operate under a different space-time.

Not even reffering to timelines here but realms. And I don’t see what you’re arguing here if it for the time mori interacting with the past what you’re saying is dumb.

Not even reffering to timelines here but realms. And I don’t see what you’re arguing here if it for the time mori interacting with the past what you’re saying is dumb.
3-A: Universe level
Characters or objects that can create or destroy all celestial bodies within a finite 3-D space at least equivalent in size to the observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

High 3-A: High Universe level
Characters or objects that demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.

Tier 2: Multiversal
Low 2-C: Universe level+
Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
Why don't you check tiering system before attacking me

He literally been saying he would get vs wiki translatiors to do it tf 😭😭
Because you’re the one arguing for the position. Ovens isn’t. That’s why he’s asking you to support your position with a credible translator.

Because you’re the one arguing for the position. Ovens isn’t. That’s why he’s asking you to support your position with a credible translator.
This literally been brought up multiple times it’s not like I’m making a new scaling for him to do this I’m tried man.

Hate myself to good night.
debunk I’ve seen are dumb.

Bruh someone else can tackle this I need sleep.
  • I agree with Uni+ rating because of Mori governing his own universe which has shown be timeline of its own
  • Sage realm can be universal size but the rating for that would be 3A

Ok these are the raws

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_039.jpg

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back