• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it needs more references. But input is appreciated on the current product regardless.
Welp, i would give my input when all references are added since there are some additions which sounds inconsistent without any references.

@LIFE tone down the attitude, there’s no need to act this aggressive to anyone in this thread that has a different opinion as you. Consider this a warning, if you keep this up you will be reported.

@Megaraptor149 just to comment on one thing, we don’t automatically assume that because a character becomes 4-D that everything they have reached 4-D potency. It’s one of the reasons Arceus doesn’t have any 5-D hax in his strongest key since it lacks any evidence of affecting on that level. If Mori has any feats of affecting someone with 4-D resistances or there’s some UES where the abilities upscale in potency then you’d be able to argue 4-D. That’s all I’m gonna comment about in this CRT since idk GoH.

@LIFE tone down the attitude, there’s no need to act this aggressive to anyone in this thread that has a different opinion as you. Consider this a warning, if you keep this up you will be reported.

@Megaraptor149 just to comment on one thing, we don’t automatically assume that because a character becomes 4-D that everything they have reached 4-D potency. It’s one of the reasons Arceus doesn’t have any 5-D hax in his strongest key since it lacks any evidence of affecting on that level. If Mori has any feats of affecting someone with 4-D resistances or there’s some UES where the abilities upscale in potency then you’d be able to argue 4-D. That’s all I’m gonna comment about in this CRT since idk GoH.
cant remember asking. and how about you turn it down.

cant remember asking. and how about you turn it down.
He doesn't have to ask you anything, he's a mod that's doing his job, stop acting aggressively to everyone you talk to just because you disagree with them. It's a website about powerscaling fictional characters, chill out 🗿.

i haven't done anything WRONG thats crazy besides last night at 12 which I was telling people to stop @ me for the night not what youre thinking, do yall sleep, @azontor being saying slurs by any effect to him, ngl people were saying stupid stuff last night not even people who are new to goh, something like the sage realm classic oven tho
just forget it just how @LIFE is.. and do yall get paid for being a mod.

and i was kidin dont ban me yet pleaseeee. kiss emote

Last edited:
I'm only going to address the formatting of the profile, such as scans, references etc, not actual abilities or resistances since that'll take too much work on my part, someone like Dread can tackle that.

Pre-Training:
  • Most abilities still require scans and references, but that’s already known so I'll leave that alone.
  • Regeneration (Mid-Low) should have an explanation attached to it, same thing with Transformation, Wind Manipulation, Acrobatics, Enhanced Senses, Longevity, Self-Sustenance, Ice Manipulation and Extrasensory Perception.
After scans, explanations and references are added you should be good for this tabber.

Post-Mori Jung:

• Spaceflight and Martial Arts should have explanations and possibly scans but after that you are good for that tabber.
Post-Ogre:
  • Just need scans and references for his resistance to Acid Manipulation but after that’s added you’re gucci for that tabber.
Original Power Restored:
  • Statistics Amplification, Acupuncture and Pressure Points, Healing and Healing Negation up to Mid-Low, Pain Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Blood Manipulation Death Manipulation all need a much better explanation and scans.
  • Duplication and Creation also need scans but after everything has given scans and references you should be good for this tabber.
The God Of High School:
Base:

You’re good on this tabber.

Extreme Duplication:

• Magic, Fire Manipulation and Forcefield Creation should have scans and explanations tied to them, but after that’s done this tabber is fine.
The True God of Prophecy:
Base:

• Some abilities/resistances still currently use “;” rather than “-” but that can be easily fixed.
  • Power Nullification needs to be spaced out between it and Void Manipulation but after that you should be done with that tabber, formatting wise at least.
Nirvana:
  • Every single ability or resistance that doesn’t have an explanation needs an explanation alongside scans if needed (most likely)
  • I would also add deeper explanations for most abilities in this tier since some are sorely lacking but that’s just my opinion, you’d be fine with most of the current explanations if scans are added.
But after those have been addressed you should be good for this tabber.

Conclusions:

It’s definitely better than what was previously posted but you still have a decent amount of work to do, but i’m proud of both @azontr and @Maitreya for putting in the work and effort to revise this profile, both of you guys are doing really good so far so don’t give up.

For Nirvana, we didn't scan it, because the abilities come from the profiles of other characters, since Mori has the abilities of every borrowed power in GoH. So we didn't feel the need to source all of it.

For the rest, I'll get to it later. Thank you for the input.

For Nirvana, we didn't scan it, because the abilities come from the profiles of other characters, since Mori has the abilities of every borrowed power in GoH. So we didn't feel the need to source all of it.
If possible i would still at least link the profiles which have the abilities, to give those who are reading the profile more context.

Honestly, I'd be willing to just go through the entire webtoon again for the abilities to source them, if it's that important. When I get home, that is.
It would be important for the non-Nirvana abilities, but the Nirvana abilities can easily be sourced through linking the profiles which originally had said ability, it would fulfill the same effect as adding actual scans, and would require much less work on your part.

The profiles I'd be linking to most likely don't have scans either lol. So even if I did link them, I don't think it would be sufficient sourcing, since GoH profiles in general lack sourcing.

The profiles I'd be linking to most likely don't have scans either lol. So even if I did link them, I don't think it would be sufficient sourcing, since GoH profiles in general lack sourcing.
L.

I'm personally fine with you just linking the profile, regardless of it having scans or not since the profile would still most likely have some-sort of an in-depth explanation about the ability in question but if you wish to actual source scans yourself then i'm also fine with that as well.

Good luck with your sourcing, because you're going to need it ☠️.

Since the Mori profile is near complete with just a good few tweaks to it.

I’m gonna begin working on updating Mujin’s profile since he’s impacted with the new upgrades once I get home.

i haven't done anything WRONG thats crazy besides last night at 12 which I was telling people to stop @ me for the night not what youre thinking, do yall sleep, @azontor being saying slurs by any effect to him, ngl people were saying stupid stuff last night not even people who are new to goh, something like the sage realm classic oven tho
just forget it just how @LIFE is.. and do yall get paid for being a mod.

and i was kidin dont ban me yet pleaseeee. kiss emote
Dude some of us live on the other side of the planet when it's not night time. If us being awake is interrupting your sleep just put the phone away and answer us when you wake up.

Also I've always had a gripe with calling the Divine Realm a full sized universe and have stated multiple times why. It's not like I'm disagreeing with objective fact, I'm presenting an opposing argument which still has not been debunked till now.

Also you've already been reported to the rule violations thread. It's best you stop being obnoxious.

Dude some of us live on the other side of the planet when it's not night time. If us being awake is interrupting your sleep just put the phone away and answer us when you wake up.

Also I've always had a gripe with calling the Divine Realm a full sized universe and have stated multiple times why. It's not like I'm disagreeing with objective fact, I'm presenting an opposing argument which still has not been debunked till now.

Also you've already been reported to the rule violations thread. It's best you stop being obnoxious.
I said it multiple times was he not reading bro even came back some times later towards me~
nvm I said what I’ve said in that chat.
And your stuff is easily proven wrong don’t attack me I was expecting someone yells out I’m been in charge for years and a mod would know basics about verse.
but I digress and I was tried.~ But ok I guess.

Last edited:
Negative_English.png

Notice: The completion of Mori's profile may be potentially postponed, due to an energy/motivation issue on my part. I'm gonna try and get it done tonight, but, I make no promises.
Do it at your own pace, because i can understand since you just took or is still taking an exam. And the thread became a headache. So go at your own pace no need to rush.

Eh I'd lighten up. This guy might have mental/learning problems or this isn't their first language. Ya never know.
It’s not my first but how do we dictate someone English online or disc even under pressure.

Last edited:
Through proper grammar and sentence structure.

Talking with Life isn’t bad since I’ve actually done it in discord. It’s just the messages can be structured weirdly or be a bit confused is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back