• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this instance it was said that Mori’s abilities should naturally be 4D for the most part as he is an omnipresent higher dimensional entity that maintains the universe.
Wrong, this does not make any of his abilities naturally 4D. Feats make them 4D.

Worst case scenario, if you allow it, there will be many profiles that will use the same format. Due to following Mori's profile.
I finna start a whole ah wiki trend yes siree 🫡

Just everyone starts adding 4D to the profiles cause I did it for this one profile lmao

this crt is too long, so what are the abilities that have been approved and not approved?
The only ones that really contentions is transduality and I haven’t seen omnipresence defended from the counter @Megaraptor149 made but that was just one person I guess or maybe I’m wrong .

Rest okay I guess.

They’re arguing over something needed or not

I will revise each ability after the profile is updated anyway. So I will make long post afterwards

I'm thinking of having this CRT closed and just making a revising one instead, especially since I've begun to work on what Mujin's profile would look like after the revision goes through. There's just a few things I need to figure out like adding a tabber for his powers and abilities section. Or if someone could unlock Mujin's profile in the fandom account, I think I can make make a new blog by copying the format his profile is in.

I'm thinking of having this CRT closed and just making a revising one instead, especially since I've begun to work on what Mujin's profile would look like after the revision goes through. There's just a few things I need to figure out like adding a tabber for his powers and abilities section. Or if someone could unlock Mujin's profile in the fandom account, I think I can make make a new blog by copying the format his profile is in.
You can copy it without unlocking the profile

As I said, taking the argument from Yhwach's profile is so bad, since the justification covers it, his range covers it, and yet they added “multiversal+” afterward.
Like it sounds superfluous to a higher degree if it covers already twice. And yet the CRT was made for it, and they ended up discussing listing order, so nothing about it even allow it. Justification/explanation makes the job alone, since you need to prove the ability is on 4D range/level.

Only because he is a 4D being does not make any of his abilities 4D.

It makes no harm but looks awful, having two times mentions for no reason.

I'm 2 seconds away from making Arcker send One Piece edits to your DM's if you keep making this goofy goober argument, actual buffoonery 🗿

@azontr and @Maitreya I'll look over the blog and give my opinions about it here in a little bit, just woke up.

I tried but a tabber doesn’t form when I do it from his profile. And I don’t know how to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back