• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Major Upgrade CRT!! Multiversal Mori is REALLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remove the Buddha justification since most people disapprove of it. It was just something that was in the original sandbox so I felt that it should be kept at least until more input, but most here don’t seem to like it.

I can remove the Buddha justification since most people disapprove of it. It was just something that was in the original sandbox so I felt that it should be kept at least until more input, but most here don’t seem to like it.
Just removed it. Also multiple dimensions overlapping each other stuff too.

Also I’d like to know since @karma got the translations from her friends I was wondering if this scan is applicable to use now knowing the translation for it is indeed correct. Because I can use it for better justification for the 2-C rating.

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's being discussed? I just woke up, and now need to go to school, so I'd like to be up to date.

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of what's being discussed? I just woke up, and now need to go to school, so I'd like to be up to date.
Me too, I think they discussed whether 2-C or low 2-C is legit.

• we got the translations for the raws, likely 2-C should be applicable with it.
  • the Buddha justification is going to be removed from the immeasurable lifting strength, but the rating is still gonna be kept the same.
  • making new justification for the likely 2-C rating

• we got the translations for the raws, likely 2-C should be applicable with it.
  • the Buddha justification is going to be removed from the immeasurable lifting strength, but the rating is still gonna be kept the same.
Alright. I've read through the thread, and think all of this is generally applicable.

I think once this is done, we just need to get a calculation for Jichuk, yes?

Alright. I've read through the thread, and think all of this is generally applicable.

I think once this is done, we just need to get a calculation for Jichuk, yes?
From what I was told it's apparently a bit hard to calculate the Jichuk since it's not a conventional explosion. I asked DMUA if the rating for the feat was fine and he said it was but I think it just needs to be discussed if it scales to Mori as his final move.

Actually if raw translation from @karma true. Then Mori should put at rated solid "2-C"

From what I was told it's apparently a bit hard to calculate the Jichuk since it's not a conventional explosion. I asked DMUA if the rating for the feat was fine and he said it was but I think it just needs to be discussed if it scales to Mori as his final move.
Alright. I'm about to go to school, so, I'll check this later.

4D justification abilities in not needed ini his profile, he is already has Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D). It's just like 3D characters, do you think is really needed 3D justification abilities in their profile?

Would all of his abilities classify as 4D now that Mori has attained higher dimensional existence? Is that why specifying isn’t needed for certain abilities?

I was just doing it for clarities sake

Yeah. If Mori 3D then his ability is smurf 4D, yeah justification is needed for that like Yhwach almighty.
Yhwach almighty one was unneeded, till now I have no idea which staff even approved it. The fact that justification already covers that seems unnecessary even to mention it. The range also mentions it. It is supererogatory.

Would all of his abilities classify as 4D now that Mori has attained higher dimensional existence? Is that why specifying isn’t needed for certain abilities?

Nope, vs battle standards don't assume all his abilities are 4D if he is HDE. Only feats counts.

Since Mori Existence is already 4D, so their hax is actually scaled to 4D. So justification 4D hax in his profile is must be removed. It's not needed.

Yeah actually after looking back I was told that the 4D should be kept just expanded on with more detail, and that for the most part yeah all of Mori’s abilities were inherently 4D

Anyways I can also work on better 4D justification on the profile. Especially involving that raw statement of Karma holding together of all creation, just probably need a translated raw scan for to add as a link.

Guys, you are mixing up. A 4D existence being has nothing to do with his abilities output. Vs battle don't asume that.

No, the standards never assume each ability from 4D being is 4D. We have never done this.

In this instance it was said that Mori’s abilities should naturally be 4D for the most part as he is an omnipresent higher dimensional entity that maintains the universe.

Either way though 4D is going to have better justification and more specification for it in the sandbox.

Even if the 4D specification isn’t “needed” it does nothing to harm the profile and can be used for clarity’s sake. At worst it just does nothing for the profile and at best it helps for understanding. So it won’t be removed.

Why clarify twice? The justification is here to clarify that. This is still unneeded. Even range justify this alone.

In this instance it was said that Mori’s abilities should naturally be 4D for the most part as he is an omnipresent higher dimensional entity that maintains the universe.

Either way though 4D is going to have better justification and more specification for it in the sandbox.

Even if the 4D specification isn’t “needed” it does nothing to harm the profile and can be used for clarity’s sake. At worst it just does nothing for the profile and at best it helps for understanding. So it won’t be removed.
Worst case scenario, if you allow it, there will be many profiles that will use the same format. Due to following Mori's profile.

As I said, taking the argument from Yhwach's profile is so bad, since the justification covers it, his range covers it, and yet they added “multiversal+” afterward.
Like it sounds superfluous to a higher degree if it covers already twice. And yet the CRT was made for it, and they ended up discussing listing order, so nothing about it even allow it. Justification/explanation makes the job alone, since you need to prove the ability is on 4D range/level.

Only because he is a 4D being does not make any of his abilities 4D.

It makes no harm but looks awful, having two times mentions for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back