• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G33kedzinx

Username Only
I’m very new on here and want my doubts cleared on the dovahs Smurf hax tier.

Vs

Speed unequalized but can be equal if it’s stompish for the prisoner.

Fight!

The fact that Dovahkin has passive haxes in H1-B is a big problem for Yan-Sen, but on the other hand Yan-Sen has a passive plot hax but cannot influence the type 1 concepts.

Does Dovahkin somehow have an abstract or type 1 conceptual nature? Or does he have any resistance to plot hax in any way? Because these two things nukes all of Yan-Sen's wincon chances

every single thing dovah has is passive
so idk if yan sens plot hax can save him from that
That's why I asked if it has conceptual nature because Yan-Sen cannot affect type 1 concepts by plot hax or any other way. If he has this, it's over before it starts

dovah has High 1- B passives
yan sen has 1-B hax
hmm i wonder who wins
The fact that Dovahkin has passive haxes in H1-B is a big problem for Yan-Sen, but on the other hand Yan-Sen has a passive plot hax but cannot influence the type 1 concepts.

Does Dovahkin somehow have an abstract or type 1 conceptual nature? Or does he have any resistance to plot hax in any way? Because these two things nukes all of Yan-Sen's wincon chances
Fortunately for dovah I think he has several ways to counter his plot hax: 1a or even higher most busted acasuality type 4 , pelinal Armor imbued with 8 divine blessing and 1b durability and also become ethereal which isn’t listed on his profile but should have some type of abstract and non existent physiology for taking a void form.

That's why I asked if it has conceptual nature because Yan-Sen cannot affect type 1 concepts by plot hax or any other way. If he has this, it's over before it starts
I think th’um is concept type 1 and 2, for adding and changing to the song of creation itself.

Fortunately for dovah I think he has several ways to counter his plot hax: 1a or even higher most busted acasuality type 4 , pelinal Armor imbued with 8 divine blessing and 1b durability and also become ethereal which isn’t listed on his profile but should have some type of abstract and non existent physiology for taking a void form.
Then i guess it's better to close this.

Then i guess it's better to close this.
I’ll wait some time to see if anyone has some proposals to make it more fair, but I gotta ask something that’s confusing me. since the LDB pretty much clears most tier 1b below characters why aren’t they in that tiering ?

i just know he has High 1-B BFR and daedric artifcacts which is High 1-B
but everything he has is passive
I might be wrong but I think it’s their quantum being nature making them start with everything that’s the passive.

Back