• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Hank Hill taking a sip from his beer next to his other friends.
  • Matt was nearby making a theory on how the zombie apocalypse started while on a blimp
Matt: But Hey, That's just a Theory

Hank: There goes that Matt kid, Theorizing the end of the world. Dale, Do you have my ladder? I'm gonna go up there and give him a piece of my mind.

• Hank proceeds to pick up his garage and stuff it in his pocket before using his ladder to climb to where Matt is

Speed is eqaul

Full Arsenal

Both are willing to kill

Who wins and why?

Hank Hill:

Matt (Walking Dead: Road to Survival):

Inconclusive/Draw:

Back