• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOD Arc Toriko vs Smallville Superman

Hey, am I pushing my luck, when I'm making this battle thread? I guess I am.

Wp1885324

vs.

7248273931c46c0669cc03ade603c54f

Rules:

1. This is Toriko from the final chapter of Toriko without any injuries; whereas this is Superman at the final episode of Smallville without any injuries.

2. Toriko in prime, ate foods to limit, has Full Course Menu, absorbs Life Power, Gourmet Cells & Appetite Energy to limit, enters Food Immersion, manifests Red Demon, Blue Demon & White Demon, transforms into Sunshine Toriko & Gourmet Cells Awakening, and wears Jumpsuit & Lighter Suit.

3. Superman in prime, has Full Power Unlocked, absorbs Speed Force, Energy & Solar Energy to limit, and wears Anti Kryptonite Suit, Speed Force Suit & Green Lantern Ring.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Blue-sun-625x625

Anywhere in Blue Sun, now let the death battle between The Glutton and Man of Steel begin!

The Glutton: 0

Man of Steel: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Not only that, since the setting of the fight is near a blue sun, Superman's AP and Speed will amp continously as the battle prolongs

MrLuk2000 said:
Is this Rebirth or Post-Flashpoint? If it is Rebirth, he speed blitzes
When people fail to read the title of the battle thread before responding to a battle thread...

"Is that Superman?" was indeed my own reaction when I first saw New 52 Supes.

As for the match, what's Toriko's AP?

Dienomite22 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Dienomite22 said:
Supes stomps with AP and speed
The only thing Superman has in speed advantage is flying, that's it.
You said it's superman at his strongest so this Superman is MFTL+ in both combat speed and travel/flight speed
Once again, people failed to read the battle thread title before commenting on a battle thread...

Ionliosite said:
"Is that Superman?" was indeed my own reaction when I first saw New 52 Supes.
As for the match, what's Toriko's AP?
I really don't know, I mean White Oni only appeared briefly and one-shotted Grotesque God Acacia with a finger poke, and haven't seen much of him afterwards.

Toriko literally has no way of winning, even if the weakest Post Flashpoint Superman is used.He can't scratch Superman.

Dienomite22 said:
Toriko literally has no way of winning, even if the weakest Post Flashpoint Superman is used.He can't scratch Superman.
Ultimate Routine and Gourmet Luck solves that problem.

So, Supes apppears to be 8.103*10^42 Joules, while Toriko is, from what I saw, massively above baseline. This means Supes around 2x times stronger. What does Toriko lead with?

Ionliosite said:
So, Supes apppears to be 8.103*10^42 Joules, while Toriko is, from what I saw, massively above baseline. This means Supes around 2x times stronger. What does Toriko lead with?
I have no clue, not a Toriko expert here.

Ionliosite said:
Jet attacks and his Intimidation (which is REALLY potent) is usually automatically activated when he fights.

Back