• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope you guys watched Goblin Slayer episode 7 because it confirms that he'd get stomped by Shrek. He got his ass handed to him and even after taking a potion he still went ahead and passed out. That hit he got from the goblin champion isn't even half as strong as what Shrek could do. This episode also showed how inferior his durability is in comparison to Shrek's.

Shrek: Peak Human with Subsonic Reactions

Goblin Slayer: SuperHuman with Supersonic+ Reactions.

How does Shrek have the speed advantage again?

Which... Doesn't help prove anything to me, as Shrek hardly has any notable speed feats that gives him an advantage over GS.

That ogre and goblin champion that ****** him up easily were clearly slower than his entire party, so I don't see any reason Shrek wouldn't catch him. If anything him dodging three arrows while carrying donkey and puss is pretty impressive. Shrek was never shown fighting seriously only in the fourth movie, and that fight scene didn't have any notable feats. His feats are all performed causally and even those casual ones are enough to shit on goblin slayer.

I can agree that generating 1.6 megajouls of energy by accident trying to hold back is more impressive than getting destroyed by 3.5 megajouls

Shrek FRA

Digupthehatchet said:
Where's the guy that decides the winner of these threads? I think we all know and agree that Shrek stomps.
Quite frankly, if you made this thread only to end up arguing that one character stomps... Well, you aren't really a good OP are you?

Anyways, if this is a stomp as you have suggested, then this thread would get closed with the results not getting added to either of their profiles as that is how we treat stomp threads anyways.

Maybe the OP is just trying to change the culture, which may be or may not be a good thing.

Maybe this is not a stomp thread.

May I say also Goblin Slayer wins by AP and durability better than Goblin Slayer at least on paper.

Jasonsith said:
Maybe the OP is just trying to change the culture, which may be or may not be a good thing.

Maybe this is not a stomp thread.

May I say also Goblin Slayer wins by AP and durability better than Goblin Slayer at least on paper.
But Shrek seriously wins by a long shot. He's kinda nerfed on this site, but there's this guy who calculates shreks feats properly that I think you guys should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_djuQkYz0

And also as I mentioned before goblin slayer got destroyed by that goblin lord who is very obviously weaker than Shrek. I think it's even safe to say that goblin lord is weaker than the champions and that fire ogre guy they fought in the caves. Goblin Slayer isn't as strong as you guys make him out to be.

But Shrek seriously wins by a long shot. He's kinda nerfed on this site, but there's this guy who calculates shreks feats properly that I think you guys should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_djuQkYz0

And also as I mentioned before goblin slayer got destroyed by that goblin lord who is very obviously weaker than Shrek. I think it's even safe to say that goblin lord is weaker than the champions and that fire ogre guy they fought in the caves. Goblin Slayer isn't as strong as you guys make him out to be.

Then have you updated the figures of Goblin Slayer then? CRT? Calc blogs for the relevant feats?

You are welcome to do the above, and sure we can further discuss with any of the affirmed updated figures.

Digupthehatchet said:
Jasonsith said:
Then have you updated the figures of Goblin Slayer then? CRT? Calc blogs for the relevant feats?

You are welcome to do the above, and sure we can further discuss with any of the affirmed updated figures.
I made the blog. You can read it here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Digupthehatchet/Goblin_Slayer_stats_revision

I didn't do one for shrek though because the video I sent should be enough. I hope you watch it at least to get an idea.
Significant quantitative calibrations of amount of stats of characters are made with blogs (you have done for part of your calcs already) followed by posting a request here. (I have done this for you this time. Please do the rest yourself.)

Significant (esp. qualitative) changes to an established and/or popular character or verse are suggested to make a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable.

Like it or not these are our rules here - everyone is free to build or debunk something, but we still follow some rules to do so.

Ok so do I post in the content revision forum immediately or do I wait for the request to be answered? I opened the link you sent and saw the request posted. What happens next?

The content revision thread can be posted right away. From there, a discussion goes on, and it's decided if it can be aplied or not.

You should go below the part where you write a comment.

There should be an "Edit Topics" part there. Click it, and add the ones your talking about.

Back